Popular Pages

Page 225 of 423 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4229

Thread: Aussie HCGers

I'm doing great...holding steady from yesterday and loving being in p3 again,especially the small things like being able to use coco butter again on my skin...absolute bliss!

I used to be so scared of p3 but this time I'm embracing it...lots of veggies and protein not to mention the good fats, butter and olive oil not to mention coconut oil are the best.

Currently eating around 1500 calories and will aim for around 2000 by week 2 to make sure I stabilize at a decent calorie in take.

Hope everyone is having a good week

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Morning, YAY for p3, so glad you are loving it

I am cutting p2 day short and stopping drops today. I weighed in higher today after eating lots of food yesterday afternoon following a massive headache that floored me, pain relief and a few cuppas later I was ok but I think I'll take yesterdays weight of 62.1kg as my LDW and go from there Looking forward to p3 myself and getting into my next round in September with my patches (can you tell from my new siggy and Avvy) LOL

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    HELLO!

Long time, no see.

Hong Kong was 2 weeks of decadence and now....UGH. I am also off to Sydney this weekend for 24 hrs with my husband. I planned to start R3/P2 when I got back from HK, but not with another travel weekend in there.

I am in a combo of P3 and P4 and all my bad eating. I'm 2 kilos over my lowest weight, but I am ok with it. I am still under 100 and I feel good.

This weekend = loading while in Sydney. Round 3 starts Monday!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    photo YAY so lovely to hear from you!!! What was the highlight of your trip? So glad you are back Enjoy your loading! I must say that I am already eating off p2 protocol today and it's my 1st drop free day but it's still supposed to be VLC and p2 foods I am hopeless lol

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Highlights? MY FRIENDS! The parties! The junk trip! The food! ALL OF IT!!!

I miss HK so much. *sigh*
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R1/P3/hHCG to patches
    Quote Originally Posted by photogfrog View Post
    HELLO!

Long time, no see.

Hong Kong was 2 weeks of decadence and now....
    Haha! I was in Melbourne earlier this year and blame my several kg weight gain to all the lovely food there. (Especially at Lord of the Fries... )

Doing it vegetarian-style!

R1/P2 - 12.6kg loss

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Oh CRAP!! I'm 1.3kg over LDW And I can't do a steak day today!!!! How important do you think it is to d o a steak day on the day you exceed 900+grams? It sounds mega important?!? And to make matters worse I can't do a steak day until Wed! I have gained 600g overnight, far out so annoying!

What did you eat yesterday....sounds like a sensitivity to something

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    I ate lots of food (protein based etc) I had way more egg then I normally would and I had bacon which is something which I haven't eaten for maybe 7 years! I would have only had maybe 1/4 of a rashen (is that even the right word for it lol) and I guess it's salty? I don't know... I also had a mixed salad which had sundried tom's and capsicum which are new foods to introduce.... I hope I haven't gained more tomorrow morning!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Good evening lovelies,

Just a quick note to let you know that I am loading finally today and tomorrow and will be back on P2 on Monday. I've eaten so much food lately, with birthdays and anniversaries all happening in July. I am glad to be going back to P2. Hubby's mum goes home on Tuesday. I am hoping she doesnt notice my lack of food intake on Monday. I changed scales and I think I am about one or two kilos above my ldw.

We are off go karting tomorrow - for sons birthday.

Chat soon

Ellie x
    url]www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHIROr/][/url]