Popular Pages

Page 226 of 424 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 4234

Thread: Aussie HCGers

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFire View Post
    I ate lots of food (protein based etc) I had way more egg then I normally would and I had bacon which is something which I haven't eaten for maybe 7 years! I would have only had maybe 1/4 of a rashen (is that even the right word for it lol) and I guess it's salty? I don't know... I also had a mixed salad which had sundried tom's and capsicum which are new foods to introduce.... I hope I haven't gained more tomorrow morning!
    I would put my money on the eggs and bacon. If you're not used to lots of eggs thy can cause a gain, also I've yet to find a baccon That does not have sugar in it, so that could be the cause too.

Did you check the ingredients on the tomatoe and capsicums they could have had sugar in the mix or some form of starch...it hides in the strangest places.

You may end up with a gain tomorrow just as a flow on effect. I would cut out all items tomorrow and then the following day add just one in and wait a day or two before adding in the next item. That way you can try and pin point what caused the gain.

It may have also been too much too soon...just eat clean and I'm sure it will sort itself out.

Welcome back Ellie, good luck on this round I'm sure you'll do great.

AFM I am offically a whole week into p3 and I am 800gms under LPW and doing great. Scale has not budged in 2 days so fingers crossed it stays that way. Still eating p2 but bigger portions and heaps of good fats, I forgot how much my body loves primal eating. I am eating around 1500-2000 calories a day and have added dairy back in with no issue. Ice also got my patches for what will hopefully be my last round!

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Thanks Kirsty, I had no idea that bacon had sugar in it?! The tom I will check and the cap was fresh in the salad so nothing added there. Thankfully there was no gain on the scales this morning and i hope to see them go down tomorrow. I am going to cut everything out and start again and wait to see for reactions. The eczema is still bad, argh I just can't stand it! Everything that I'm reading about primal is fantastic! Mark's daily apple has so much great free info. Have you followed his fitness advice/21 day program?

Ellie great to hear from you hon, I hope your r2 is better than mine was!

Cinnamon Blue, there really is lots of great food in Melbourne! Thankful I'm not going there anytime soon.

I have ordered my patches for my next round and I also got 2 x weight loss patches. I'm going to wear one for a month before starting my next round and I will be hoping to loose some more weight before my start date and then I will wear the other weight loss one while I do my next round p2 to boost my results. Surly with all that I will see another 5kg melt off my body!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFire View Post
    Thanks Kirsty, I had no idea that bacon had sugar in it?! The tom I will check and the cap was fresh in the salad so nothing added there. Thankfully there was no gain on the scales this morning and i hope to see them go down tomorrow. I am going to cut everything out and start again and wait to see for reactions. The eczema is still bad, argh I just can't stand it! Everything that I'm reading about primal is fantastic! Mark's daily apple has so much great free info. Have you followed his fitness advice/21 day program?

Ellie great to hear from you hon, I hope your r2 is better than mine was!

Cinnamon Blue, there really is lots of great food in Melbourne! Thankful I'm not going there anytime soon.

I have ordered my patches for my next round and I also got 2 x weight loss patches. I'm going to wear one for a month before starting my next round and I will be hoping to loose some more weight before my start date and then I will wear the other weight loss one while I do my next round p2 to boost my results. Surly with all that I will see another 5kg melt off my body!
    When I'm not on p2 I generally stick to the primal blueprint exercise and all. It really works for me, not only for stabilization but for general well being too. One of his books the total body transformation is a 21 day guide to going primal and if you are thinking about it, it's a good place to start and perfect to get through p3. I think part of the reason people struggle on p3 is they go for super strict to a faIrly loose p3, the blueprint helped me not to go crazy with p3 and I live it.

Just remember though this is more a lifestyle than a diet and it really does focus a lot more on the lifestyle change rather than weight loss.

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Back from Sydney. Start of Round 3 today. UGH. I am ready, as I am 3 kilos over Lowest Weight.

Here we go again!!!!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    photo good luck for this round!

Kirsty, thanks, primal sounds so 'strong' and full of energy, I'm going to read the books and get my act together to do it properly in my next p3.

I'm a bit of a mess right now! What my focus needs to be is healing my gut and gut lining. This will also heal digestion issues & eczema. If that isn't sorted out by next p3 then I will need to concentrate on that 1st then primal. Yesterday I had guests for lunch and I ate pastries filled with rice and beans, totally not p3! But my physical response after not eating those foods for a while was a wonderful wake up call. Yesterday a few hours after lunch I felt shaky & sick in the stomach. This morning I had a massive stomach ache and spent 20mins on the loo in pain (sorry TMI). Grains are NOT for me!! My hands are swollen but thankfully aren't red raw like with tomato reaction I had a couple of weeks ago. The good news is that I was down 500g and weighed in at 62.9kg only 800g over LDW.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Wahoo! I love this diet. I lost a kilo this morning.... one down - nine to go! I changed scales at the start of this round so my stats from last time don't really apply - because I think the scales were wrong.

Photo - I started VLCD yesterday too. Lets hope we both do well this time around. Good Luck!

Soulfire - You do sound a bit of a mess. Hope you can sort all the health issue out soon. Must be close to your holiday now? How good would it be to escape this cold. I have had enough of being cold myself. On the up side the sun is out.

Off to take the Mother in law to the airport....

Have a great day everyone
    url]www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHIROr/][/url]

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Down .8 this AM. YAY! Love those post loading rushes. Here's hoping it goes well. I'd like to get under 90 kilos, which is only 6.6 kilos to lose. A short round would be nice.

My tummy's been icky since I started meds for my bad back. I fell at work and buggered my back. They gave me super strong (so they say) anti-inflammatory meds and now my tummy feels like crap. The only way I can take these meds is with milk. UGH. I need to find new meds.

Soulfire: Good luck! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Good luck Ellie! I am thinking this might be my last round, depending how much I lose. I did well maintaining in HK, despite eating and drinking all the things. If I get to the weight I want, I know I will work to maintain it.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Morning Ellie! Fantastic to see a big loss isn't it! So very motivating Yes holidays aren't too far away now, August 11th so I'm getting very excited! Just wish I had this weight and eczema under control!

photo: You must have posted while my browser was open, a great loss for you too, well done

I am doing a steak day today so I'm hoping that sorts me out a bit.

Good work on the losses ladies....always love the first few days of p2.

Good luck with the steak day Soulfire i'm sure you will get back on track. Try not to stress (i know easier said than done) about the weight and the eczema, it will sort itself out and the stress isn't helping.

Still holding steady over here....thank goodness and can't wait for my holiday in 2 weeks

Morning all,
    Hope all you p2 peeps had good losses today.

Soul fire how'd your steak day go? Hope you are feeling better. I think you're right too, you need to get the other bits under control before embarking on a new plan, but you never know the 2 may go hand in hand. I suffer from psoriasis and have never had the best digestion but both are a million times better when I'm not eating the processed stuff.

Yesterday for me ended up being a steak day, not because I was up but because I was so damn. Usy I didn't get to have lunch. All I had all day was a coffee then a fajita salad (basically slow cooked beef with spices, lettuce, homemade salsa and guacamole) and woke up with a 1kg loss.

I know it's bad to keep losing when in p3 but gosh it's nice to see a drop. I know after my week away I'm prob going to be up a kg or 6 knowing my luck so I figure any additional loss now will hopefully mean I start the next round at the same point I finished last round