Popular Pages

Page 227 of 423 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4229

Thread: Aussie HCGers

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Kirsty how nice to h ave a loss!

This p3 is a disaster for me I. Have. Got. Issues!!! Steak day was fine... until after I had my slow cooked steak around 4pm I think it was. Then I went crazy and had some whipped cream and a nut bar and some yoghurt snack thingos which are basically lollies really! And today I am 100g heavier! I knew I was sabotaging myself so I thought that I need to take action! I once followed the Gabriel Method which is basically p3 eating really (most good lifestyle changing plans are the same really). Anyway it has a meditation (hypnosis) which comes with the book. I used to listen to it every night and I put it back on to my mp3 player last night and started listening to it. I also think the Leptin reset rules are crazy! Eating such a massive breakfast made me gain weight and feel like crap for the rest of the day. Due to my digestion problems it's just way too much for my body to handle even taking a digestive enzyme with the meal. Anyway I'm going to pretty much just eat meat and some veg and see how I go.

Q: Can you have the p2 fruits on p3? I see them as sugar but sugar isn't allowed?
    Last edited by SoulFire; July 24th, 2012 at 03:26 PM.

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Down another .6 kilos this AM. YAY! My attempt at R3 is going poorly. 3 days in and I have cheated multiple times. Partly because my stomach is HELLA awful and therefore, I am eating bland, soft, mushy foods to make it happy. I've been told to drink milk and eat bananas, which are not P2 but since I can barely eat anything else, I have to eat SOMETHING!!!

I doubt I am getting my 500 calories tho, since my stomach HATES ME!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFire View Post
    Kirsty how nice to h ave a loss!

This p3 is a disaster for me I. Have. Got. Issues!!! Steak day was fine... until after I had my slow cooked steak around 4pm I think it was. Then I went crazy and had some whipped cream and a nut bar and some yoghurt snack thingos which are basically lollies really! And today I am 100g heavier! I knew I was sabotaging myself so I thought that I need to take action! I once followed the Gabriel Method which is basically p3 eating really (most good lifestyle changing plans are the same really). Anyway it has a meditation (hypnosis) which comes with the book. I used to listen to it every night and I put it back on to my mp3 player last night and started listening to it. I also think the Leptin reset rules are crazy! Eating such a massive breakfast made me gain weight and feel like crap for the rest of the day. Due to my digestion problems it's just way too much for my body to handle even taking a digestive enzyme with the meal. Anyway I'm going to pretty much just eat meat and some veg and see how I go.

Q: Can you have the p2 fruits on p3? I see them as sugar but sugar isn't allowed?
    You can still have fruit but generally they say drop it back to 1 serving instead of 2.

With Leptin the idea of eating such a huge breakfast didn't sit well with me, as im not really a breakfast person.

Quote Originally Posted by photogfrog View Post
    Down another .6 kilos this AM. YAY! My attempt at R3 is going poorly. 3 days in and I have cheated multiple times. Partly because my stomach is HELLA awful and therefore, I am eating bland, soft, mushy foods to make it happy. I've been told to drink milk and eat bananas, which are not P2 but since I can barely eat anything else, I have to eat SOMETHING!!!

I doubt I am getting my 500 calories tho, since my stomach HATES ME!
    Photo 600gms is really good...i wouldn't worry to much amount the milk...I've had skim lattes for most of p2's and haven't had any issues and like you say you are prob not getting your calories in anyhow

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Thanks Kirsty I'll drop back the fruit to 1 serve.

Photo, you are still loosing so that's the main thing. There are worse things than milk & bananas to be eating. Could you add a scoop of whey powder to boost the protein?

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Kirsty the more I read about Primal the more keen I am. Do you do the squats and the barefoot thing? I often get sore feet although not for the past 6 months I guess. While I was pregnant I swore I would never wear unsupported shoes again! In fact I was just looking on Friday at buying a few new pairs of shoes with good supports for Summer but now I'm not so sure? I think Pilates has been really helping to improve my feet and if I practice the moves Mark suggests I may just be ok with all those pretty girly shoes that are flat and flexible with zero supports in them. At least they are cheap!

I don't do the barefoot thing....i will NEVER be able to give up all my pretty shoes.

The squats i don't do either as i have quite severe arthritis in both knees and squats are a big no no.

The other exercises i do though and I am more a 95% person...its very rare now that i slip up maybe 1 day a month where I have an event or occasion that i don't want to be fuzzy with.

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Hello everyone!

Photo great loss. Shame that your not feeling well. Hope your back gets better soon, so that your tummy can feel better. And I guess so that you can feel better all over.!!

I might have to go and re read the primal website. The barefoot thing has me intrigued . I have been so slack. Kirtsty good on you for doing exercise everyday. I am flat out trying to do my back stretches. Even though the physio says I must do them.

Soulfire I'm sure you will get the hang of P3 soon and not feel so down on yourself. You should be proud - you have lost nearly 12kilos - thats pretty amazing girl!

AFM: This morning I lost 700 grams. Yay! because I had a cheat (okay quite a few yesterday) including skinny latte, pork chop and two biscuits. I was bit disappointed in myself. Today I have been fairly strict given that we are back to routine (and hubby is away AGAIN!!!) I should be okay for the rest of the week. I just need to keep busy. I have started my to do list, so come friday (day off) I can get some things done.

Hope the scales are good to you all in the morning...
    url]www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHIROr/][/url]

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Ellie so lovely to hear from you you naughty cheater teheehe LOL I can't talk!!!! Still a great loss! Argh I wish I was back in p2 (even though I cheated for half the time).

Photo it's also great to have you back! How were the scales this morning?

Kirsty The bare foot thing I think does fit in with pretty girly shoes, I have heaps that are pretty with zero support, very flat and flexible soles etc I think they would fit ok with the concept. As for winter there are some barefoot shoes to look like they would be ok to wear in disguise. I'm not sure though, I would really need to strengthen my feet up! I did check out my sons feet and he still has great foot form so I will now try to get him 'barefoot' shoes so that he can keep his good feet for life Squats are never going to happen here either...

Today I was ONE point EIGHT kilos above LDW and enough is enough!!!! I have sabotaged my way to almost 2 kilos above LDW and today I am turning it all around! I will have a massive pep talk NLP session with my hubby today (he used to be a practitioner) and I will sort out what ever is going on. I know there is fear there of being thin.... I need to get past it! I have also read the weight loss apocolyps (sp?) which is wonderful! It really explains the HCG and Leptin etc well so that I could understand what is going on and it makes me really worry too about all the extra eating I have done and how I have sabotaged myself I intend to get myself under control for the rest of this p3 & then p4 and drop all the rest of the weight in p2 with a clear head and new habits so that I can keep it off for ever and GROK on Steak Day for me today followed by a walk in the National Park with hubby and my little boy. Tomorrow I've got a massage therapist coming to the house and my new life starts without fear!
    Last edited by SoulFire; July 25th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

Ellie, 700gns with a cheat is still pretty damn good.

Soul fire, that sucks but hopefully the steak day will do its thing..a little suggestion that may help...try some mince or so chuck steak in a slow cooker with a heap of spices ( I tend to go Mexican style with garlic, chilli,cummin and ground corriander) have a large portion of that topped with a heap of tomato salsa (just tomato, a little onion, garlic, apple cider vingar and chilli) stick to 2litres of water and try and get in some moderate walking for at least 30mins. Top it all off with a detox bath and NO cheating.

If you get hungry after you've eaten save a little of the beef for later. Just make sure you have a decent portion.

Even on my mini steak days in p2 I was having at least 250gns of beef.

The above is what I use when I feel blah and bloated and it works for me (a whole kg lost when I did it unintentionally and that was with guacamole thrown into the mix) so who knows it may work for you.

Oh and as for the shoes I agree with the flats that are out at the moment unfortunately I have an affinity to 3 inch heels...which I don't think go with the barefoot thing:-)