Page 233 of 424 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4235

Thread: Aussie HCGers

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Morning all!!

Down 1.1 kilos this AM. THIS is what I need to motivate me!!!!! :P

Ellie: good luck with your girl. Teenagers are HARD. *hug* If it were me, I'd just tie her down and cream her up. But that is why I don't have kids! :P

Cinnamon: Are you really in Hong Kong? If so I am the most jealous person alive now!!!

Have a party this weekend, so am expecting it to be not too good, but we'll see. Maybe I can be good and still have some yummy treats.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

Hi
    Im from Sydney, Australia. Im'waiting for my drops to arrive, hopefully any day now. I cant wait to start.
    Good luck and hope to chat on our journey.

cheers
    Susie

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Thank you all for your posts. I was very emotional yesterday. I still don't have any answers. But the back of the kids loo door will have a new notice about skin cancer every couple of days. Nothing else to look at in there but the writing. Hopefully tomorrow I wont have to go through the drama of suncream and a hat before tennis. The thing is the other two kids have no problem with suncream and hats. All of them have been doing since they were at day care.... no hat - no play. Anyway I could rant forever but it achieves nothing.

SF - holidays tomorrow - wahoo! You lucky duck. Enjoy them.

Photo - 1.1 down Good on you. I hope you can stay motivated (just a little) over the weekend. Enjoy your party.

CB - I thinks its scary to eat on P3 after not earting very much and the food you ccan eat does strange things to my mind set. But I am sure you will be fine. Keep us posted on how you are going. You have come such a long way.

As for me I am down 200 today. That was with no dinner and bed at 6.30pm. I was so tired I couldn't function. Today I am much better. REady to get my body moving and start cleaning some off the mess I made last weekend (started spring cleaning my office - shouldn't have started really - ho hum!)

Enjoy your weekend. It appears the August winds have come to Brisbane. Might take the kids to the Ekka on Sunday - might!
    url]www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHIROr/][/url]

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by missyyme View Post
    Hi
    Im from Sydney, Australia. Im'waiting for my drops to arrive, hopefully any day now. I cant wait to start.
    Good luck and hope to chat on our journey.

cheers
    Susie
    Hi Susie,

Welcome!. I'm sure you will have lots of support here. Good luck!

Ellie

R/P/M
    R1/P3/hHCG to patches
    Photog and Ellie, you guys lost! Good on you. Photog, great boost you had there - and yes, I am in Hong Kong, lived here for a long, long time.

Welcome Susie. This site is an amazing resource. I've learnt so much here that I wouldn't otherwise have known about.

I'm up 100g today. Was it the cheese? One day is a bit premature to say yes so I'm having cheese again today but a different one, full fat (I realised the one I had yesterday was reduced fat). The melted cheese on the portobello was soooooo good though. I'm basically having the 500 cal menu but adding cheese and fruit. Oh yes, I had a couple of large handfuls of blueberries yesterday too, forgot about that.

Doing it vegetarian-style!

R1/P2 - 12.6kg loss

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Cinnamon, I am so jealous! I moved from there in 2009 to live here after being in HK for 6 years. I miss it like someone chopped off my arm!!!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

R/P/M
    R1/P3/hHCG to patches
    Photogfrog, that's why I've been here for 25 years!

Doing it vegetarian-style!

R1/P2 - 12.6kg loss

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    I'd give anything to move back. My husband, the dear Aussie, hates HK. He just doesn't get it.
    Dr. Suess

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    HOLY SHIT Y'ALL!!!

Woke up to ANOTHER 1.2 kilos loss! Even tho I had fish and chips last night!!!

I am shocked and super duper happy!!! I'll wait for the obvious stall and minor gain, but this is MAJORLY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

I do have a party tonight, so that might hurt me, but this is a total ego boost! YAY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Dr. Suess

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by photogfrog View Post
    HOLY SHIT Y'ALL!!!

Woke up to ANOTHER 1.2 kilos loss! Even tho I had fish and chips last night!!!

I am shocked and super duper happy!!! I'll wait for the obvious stall and minor gain, but this is MAJORLY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

I do have a party tonight, so that might hurt me, but this is a total ego boost! YAY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh My Gosh!! How exciting another 1.2...keep doing whatever your doing, 'cause its worth it. (them you can share your tips) Thats motivation for you.

Fish n chips - Just can't beat the smell of hot chips.

Try try try to be good tonight - imagine another 1kilo loss tomorrow.

I was up 200 this morning. I had to finish off the chocolate and the wine. Gosh I wish I could just hate the things that are bad for me.

Enjoy your your day everyone... I'm off to wathc number two daughter play after I take DS to karate.