Popular Pages

Page 235 of 423 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4227

Thread: Aussie HCGers

R/P/M
    R1/P3/hHCG to patches
    Concerned doctor sent me for mammogram and ultrasound. All good! ... except I want pizza to celebrate!

Doing it vegetarian-style!

R1/P2 - 12.6kg loss

Woo hoo down another 1kg this morning

Happy hump day everyone

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Kirsty - Yay for you!

CB- jsut remindeed me I need to make my appointment. Glad that you got the all clear.

Photo- Did you have yesterday of work?

AFM yesterday I was down 600g then this morning back up. I must admit that yesterday hubby and I had the day off and I ate bread (I think that seriously disagrees with me) feeling bloated today. Oh well the damage is done. Back on track for the rest of the week. I only have half a week left, though I really want to loss another kilo or two, so I might continue for a bit longer.

Have a great Thursday everyone.
    url]www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHHIROr/][/url]

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Today is day 5 of VLCD and i am down 4.8kg's already. I know the enviable stall will set in around day 10 so i am hoping to be at an even 6kg's gone by then.

Ideally i would like to hit 70kgs by the end of the round but would be happy with 10kg total loss this round.

Happy Friday all.

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Kirsty you are doing so well. I really hope you make your goal. Fingers crossed.

AFM I am down 600 again - what a roller coaster - up, down, up down. Not changing my ticker! Hoping to stay strong this weekend. As I finish my pathces on Monday morning. I am not really where I want to be. But then it has been a rather emotional and stressful round (but not because of the round) ho hum.

Have a great weekend everyone!

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Hi everyone, im on my mobile while still on holidays and wanted to check in.... we are having a really crappy time :-( and my good eating has gone out the window. I feel like shit, look horrible and my skin is yuck. I'm puffy too from fluid retention. Arggg hh !!! I weighed myself yesterday and I was 2.5kg above ldw :-( lots of emotions have come up seeing family and I know where all of my emotional eating habits come from now! What a friggin joke. Have to go, hope you are all going better then me.

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Busy here! Wow.
    I'm stalling at the moment but also not being totally on protocol. I am still over 20 kilos lost so YAY!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Good Morning Everyone!

Soulfire - just read your post - how crap alright! What a shame about your holiday - you were so looking forward to it. Try not to be too hard on yourself. Emotions are a really hard thing to deal with, especially when you are not at home. Chin up lovely! You will be home soon and get back on track. I hope the rest of your holiday improves. Bug hugs.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

Gotta fly
    Ex

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFire View Post
    Hi everyone, im on my mobile while still on holidays and wanted to check in.... we are having a really crappy time :-( and my good eating has gone out the window. I feel like shit, look horrible and my skin is yuck. I'm puffy too from fluid retention. Arggg hh !!! I weighed myself yesterday and I was 2.5kg above ldw :-( lots of emotions have come up seeing family and I know where all of my emotional eating habits come from now! What a friggin joke. Have to go, hope you are all going better then me.

Oh Soulfire that's crappy to hear hopefully it gets better for you.

Hows everyone else going???? seems to be very quiet lately.

Round losses so far:7.6kgs
    Round cm's lost so far: 27cm's

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patches
    Yes it is very quiet here. I wonder why? What is eveyone up to?

Kirsty how are yo going on P2?

CB - how is P3 for you?

Susie - have your products arrived yet? How are you going with P2 ??

Me - I am on my last day of P2. I am not sure what to do next - obviously P3 for a while then I am thinking that I might get another short round in before I go on holidays (if my patches arrive soon - I didn't order them in time to continue now - silly me) or wait until after my holidays. (Holidays are at Sept 22nd to 8th October) I still want to lose another five kilos. On the upside I have lost 10cm off my jelly belly since May. I am really pleased with that.

Have a good day