Popular Pages

Page 85 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie HCGers

R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    So Hi everyone - how is everyone doing this morning? Me - I lost 1.4lbs almost what i gained but still having lots of emotional turmoil at the moment however am hanging in there food wise.. just consuming way more coffee than I am used to!

Hope everyone else is doing great

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    Hi all,

Primalmama, thanks for the welcome, so glad to see other Ausies here too.

I was unsure about getting the RX through customs, but I will wait and see, not much else I can do, I wish I had of know about reliable RX pharmacy's delivery gaurentee, I would have ordered from them.

I have just read a few of the pages on the Pellets, everyone seems to be getting on fine with them, are there any of us Locals using the Pellets? if so which ones, as they seem so much easier to store, dose, buy etc.

I found an site in Aus selling them for about $40. for 480, free ship if over $50. but dont know if they are the real deal or not.

I am thinking of getting some pellets, use them, if the RX from India comes through customs, all good, I can store or on sell, if the pellets dont work, then I will give the RX a go.

There is Soooo much info on this site, trying to cut through it all to find out what I need.

Is anyone here taking B12 along with the HCG? alot of retailers recommend it but that doesnt make it a requirment. any tips would be great.
    Start weight 273 pound / 124 kg (march 2011)

Day one of round 1 tues 27/09/2011

Round 1/ Phase 3/ Day 3 Paleo only

Pre load weight.....105.5kg (232.5 lb)
    Load weight..........108.3kg (239.2 lb)
    Current..................97kg... (213.7 lb)

Total Loss...............11.3kg (25 lb)

Ticker now showing HCG losses only.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/INJECTIONS
    Hey Hi Eugene. ... don't know too much about the pellets, but Primalmama should be along soon, so am sure she will clue you in. Just wanted to say Hi

Cheers.

Hey all - got my HCG today so just now planning the best day to start

also wondering about the loading days - what did you all eat and how many calories did you consume on the 2 days? I'm really scared of putting a lot of weight on!

Another thing - getting your here done - can you do this on P2?

How annoying - i just wrote an absolute essay and it logged me out, then when i logged back in to post it, i had lost it!!!! Aaargh, anyway- i had written lots of lovely things to you all but will have to summarise now!

Eugene - welcome and will be interested to see if one of us (or both of us) get out HCG from All day Chemist - i also ordered and it was shipped on the 29th Aug, but i havent seen anything yet. Sounds like you have done a lot of work to get where you are and will be very well prepared for this HCG journey - i will be watching closely to see if you are in a better position having done all hte hard yards leading up to it.

Primalmama - congrats on your.6, what day are you up to now? Thanks for the recommendations re: Chamomile tea, i am not a fan of Chamomile but have upped my tea drinking and it has definitely made a difference.

I have also cut out melba and fruit and just increased my protein slightly - this has made a great difference in the way i feel.

Yes, Odar i also get a lot of my compounding medicines from Morris in Innaloo - Dr Ismail recommends them and they are very reasonable (although the young female pharmacist there is FAR from discrete - she was very loud with her instructions when i got one of the many things Dr Ismail put me on and i was so embarrassed!). I wonder if i also should drop this Hysone - it may be the thing that makes me hungry - how much were you on? I take half morning and lunch (of a 20mg).

Jumcc - i bought HUcog from All day chemist, i am just wondering where i am going to get the Bac Water and syringes etc from. Eugene have you ordered that stuff as well? Where did you get yours from?

Jumcc - sounds like you have had some amazing achievements sport-wise. Sadly my little one is not just a late crawler, she has had to work at everything in regard to movement and things as simple as swallowing/sucking and holding her head up have taken months and months of therapy to master. She wont be a champion athelete but her achievements are more than you can imagine for someone so little!

Brown Sugar - i so hear you about the tummy after your fourth! I just didnt lose it this time, no matter what i did! I am not sure about the Bio Medx - havent heard of them but will be interested to hear how you go.

Do you guys feel comfortable with divulging how much you spent on your HCG? I bought mine on Rx through Compounding on Oxford for 340. They came in prefilled syringes (150iu). And i have found Tony, the pharmacist to be lovely.

Anyone else had any odd menstrual issues while on them? I have been spotting almost continuosly since i started!

I am also on a different set of scales now, which put me up a couple of kilos! So annoying but i want to use them because they break your weight down in to 100gm increments instead of .5kg incremenets. So i am now officially 74.9. On vlcd 13 and am happy with my 4.5kg but am going to be so happy when i get back to the weight i was when i CAME OUT of hospital with my little one (isnt that sad!) I bought my first pair of jeans when she was a week old and i still cant get into them. That will be my big milestone.

How much are you all expecting to lose over your cycle? Are you all going for the 40 days?

THe other thing i remember i put on my original post was that there is a chat forum - we could all organise a certain day/time to chat together maybe once a week or something - would be great to chat in real time. Would you guys be interested?

R/P/M
    R2/P3
    Quote Originally Posted by odar View Post
    Hey Hi Eugene. ... don't know too much about the pellets, but Primalmama should be along soon, so am sure she will clue you in. Just wanted to say Hi

Cheers.
    Um.. I'm not sure what you're expecting me to clue him in on? I haven't used pellets so I know nothing about them. I'm not an expert at this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jumcc View Post
    Hey all - got my HCG today so just now planning the best day to start

also wondering about the loading days - what did you all eat and how many calories did you consume on the 2 days? I'm really scared of putting a lot of weight on!

Another thing - getting your here done - can you do this on P2?
    Do not be afraid to eat on your loading days and don't bother counting calories either. You will see slower losses if you skimp on loading, eat lots of fatty foods, as much as you can. I ate sausage, bacon and eggs for breakfast with cream in my coffee, I scarfed ice-cream all day, I ate scotch fillet and put garlic butter on it... (I'm making myself hungry!). It's called loading for a reason, you need to load up. You will regret it later if you don't.

Yes, get your hair done, it's fine. Only extremely strict people tend to worry about the skin-care products issue. Besides there's no oil in hair dye.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonoma View Post
    Primalmama - congrats on your.6, what day are you up to now? Thanks for the recommendations re: Chamomile tea, i am not a fan of Chamomile but have upped my tea drinking and it has definitely made a difference.

I have also cut out melba and fruit and just increased my protein slightly - this has made a great difference in the way i feel.
    I'm on VLCD 16 so my average loss is 0.3kg a day, a lot slower than last time but I'm closer to goal now. That average will still see me reach goal anyways, so I'm happy.

Glad to hear you're coping better, extra protein is a great idea if you really can't cope with the hunger, I always have an extra serve when I work a night-shift.

Do you guys feel comfortable with divulging how much you spent on your HCG? I bought mine on Rx through Compounding on Oxford for 340. They came in prefilled syringes (150iu). And i have found Tony, the pharmacist to be lovely.

Anyone else had any odd menstrual issues while on them? I have been spotting almost continuosly since i started!

How much are you all expecting to lose over your cycle? Are you all going for the 40 days?
    I bought my hCG online, it cost me $90 for 5 vials of 5000iu including postage.

The only menstrual issue I got this round was it arrived a week early, but nothing other than that.

I'm planning on doing a full 40 days this time, I only did 28 last time, but I was done and I mean DONE! I will play things by ear and perhaps finish early if I hit goal before 40 days, but I definitely want to keep going till I get to goal.

THe other thing i remember i put on my original post was that there is a chat forum - we could all organise a certain day/time to chat together maybe once a week or something - would be great to chat in real time. Would you guys be interested?
    Sure, I'd be up for that. Maybe we could do it during the day when all the Americans are asleep. We'd pretty much have it to ourselves then.
    Emma

Round two

Round one - 28 days - 9.3kg lost. LDW 85.5kg
    Round two - 28 days - 3.4kg lost. LIW 83.5kg
    P3 starts 18th September.
    Today's weight 82.4kg - 1.1kg below LIW

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    How annoying - i just wrote an absolute essay and it logged me out, then when i logged back in to post it, i had lost it!!!! Aaargh, anyway- i had written lots of lovely things to you all but will have to summarise now!

Eugene - welcome and will be interested to see if one of us (or both of us) get out HCG from All day Chemist - i also ordered and it was shipped on the 29th Aug, but i havent seen anything yet. Sounds like you have done a lot of work to get where you are and will be very well prepared for this HCG journey - i will be watching closely to see if you are in a better position having done all hte hard yards leading up to it.

Yes, Odar i also get a lot of my compounding medicines from Morris in Innaloo - Dr Ismail recommends them and they are very reasonable (although the young female pharmacist there is FAR from discrete - she was very loud with her instructions when i got one of the many things Dr Ismail put me on and i was so embarrassed!). I wonder if i also should drop this Hysone - it may be the thing that makes me hungry - how much were you on? I take half morning and lunch (of a 20mg).

Jumcc - i bought HUcog from All day chemist, i am just wondering where i am going to get the Bac Water and syringes etc from. Eugene have you ordered that stuff as well? Where did you get yours from?

Jumcc - sounds like you have had some amazing achievements sport-wise. Sadly my little one is not just a late crawler, she has had to work at everything in regard to movement and things as simple as swallowing/sucking and holding her head up have taken months and months of therapy to master. She wont be a champion athelete but her achievements are more than you can imagine for someone so little!

Brown Sugar - i so hear you about the tummy after your fourth! I just didnt lose it this time, no matter what i did! I am not sure about the Bio Medx - havent heard of them but will be interested to hear how you go.

I am also on a different set of scales now, which put me up a couple of kilos! So annoying but i want to use them because they break your weight down in to 100gm increments instead of .5kg incremenets. So i am now officially 74.9. On vlcd 13 and am happy with my 4.5kg but am going to be so happy when i get back to the weight i was when i CAME OUT of hospital with my little one (isnt that sad!) I bought my first pair of jeans when she was a week old and i still cant get into them. That will be my big milestone.

WOW, if this is a summary, I doubt I would have made it through the Novel

I have not bought any supplies yet for the RX as I am unsure if it will get here, but I found a couple of online Aust chemist supply shops that sell to inaviduals, 100 of 1cc insulin needle for $25. shipped, vials for mixing of ebay 5 for $5+ post. I need to look harder for them yet.

Dont buy neddles of ebay, they want almost $1 each + shipping, we be better off doing a big order and splitting it up.

I would bu it local if I could get real RX injectable,but from ADP at $66 shipped for 3 x 5000Iu vial,its worth the risk.

If the come through I will buy 4 more vials each week or so to pass on to others who are not game enough to order.

I buy alot from US and have a pretty good run with customs.

Reliable RX pharmacy has a delivery gaurentee, they send more for free if you dont get it, how good is that, my next order will be from them.

I think I am ready for the diet, I dont mid being hungry, too many people, myself included, need to be FULL of food, this is wrong, with food available as it is today, no-one has a reason to be OBESE, I am fat because I got lazy, changed from an outdoor active job to a desk job, got older etc, but it all comes down to being lazy, I used to make excuses and would tell myself and everyone else who would listen it was not my fault, CRAP, I got fat because I got lazy.

Not any more. I train two days a wek, hard for 50 min, non stop, heart rate at 90% for the whole time, I spewed up tonight while boxing, but had to keep going. just swallow it back down and keep
    punching. I try to ride my road bike 100km per week, but winter and rain suck, bring on summer.

I no longer fall for the Poor me routine, us fatties need to get of our bums and do something, anything, just do it, and back away from the baked goods.

My wife, who I celebrated our 20th wedding ann with last night, is great, she will help in any way, she loves the New me, buys me new shirts and pants a touch too small, then a few weeks later I am in them, she wiil make doing the Hcg easy, + I need to get trim, she is 42 yrs old, we have a 17yr old a 15 yr old and a 7 yr old, and she still wear size 8-10 jeans and tops, BITCH.

I can wait to start, I ordered some pellets today because I am ready to go, so whatever gets here first, I am on.

Ready. So ready.

Too true Eugene, i think i kept my novel and expanded some more - it was cathartic, i am having a very HCG night - cant get my mind off it!

I spewed up tonight while boxing, but had to keep going. just swallow it back down and keep
    punching. I try to ride my road bike 100km per week, but winter and rain suck, bring on summer.
    - ewwwww! Good on you for going hard though, i agree we have to push the barriers. Where in Aus are you? Not another Perthite?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    Too true Eugene, i think i kept my novel and expanded some more - it was cathartic, i am having a very HCG night - cant get my mind off it!

- ewwwww! Good on you for going hard though, i agree we have to push the barriers. Where in Aus are you? Not another Perthite?
    Newcastle, or Lower Hunter anyway.

I am busting for the HCG to get here, got email this morning say had been sent, now I am confused, Where are alldaychemist located, I thought they were in India, but the email I gat has a US adress and phone number? I feel better if they are a US firm.

jumcc: where did you get your HCG from, what type etc, maybe we can ad to our Signatures what we are using and where from so other Aussies know what and where?? That seems to be the biggest issue, I though about it for a month before I ordered, the fact they only take VISA and not MC is a pain, I dont have a VISA card, how hard would it be for them to do paypal.

I wish mine were here now so I could start this weekend, the Rugby WC starts tonight, no better weekend to Load Up on.

Rant mode on: Am I the only one who has a crap time with this quick reply box, scrolls the cursor back half way up the page, it is like the mouse has amind of its own, really gives me the willies. RANT MODE OFF.

Should be a busy weekend, today is the last of 5 day shifts, then two 12.5 hour night shifts over the weekend, then back for daywork all week next week, yippee, 72 + hours this week, no time for beer.