Popular Pages

Page 89 of 423 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie HCGers

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Bonnie how exciting, can't wait to hear how your next few days go

For any homeopathics don't eat, drink, smoke etc for half an hour before you take them and preferably the same after. Many on here say 15 minutes after is fine though.
    I'm reading a lot are recommending melatonin for sleep, I think biovea sell that too?
    I've been a lousey sleeper for ever and as I love herbal medicine - passionflower tincture works good for me. California poppy is a stronger one.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    Hi Bonnie,

You need to get your sleep sorted out, you need 7-8 hours of good sleep per night to allow your body to rebuild/recover, if you are not sleeping enough/injured/streesed etc, you will have higher than normal adrenaline release, when your body is in a state of high adreniline, it will go into a protective state, it runs on input food and adreniline only, it is very hard to drop weight .

Form a pattern to improve your sleep, try to eat not to soon before bed, have a nice warm shower, as it will relax you and is a "sleep signal", have a cup of tea if you like it, but try not to watch tele, or read in bed, you must get used to sleeping only, not sitting up for hours, if you cant sleep, get up, have adrink, and go back to bed.

if you have outside noise that you cant control, put in earplugs (I can send you some) get used to them, relax and sleep, you will feel better in every part of your life.

PM me if you want some plugs, I have some realy soft, single use plugs that allow me to sleep through a bomb blast when doing shift work.
    Start weight 273 pound / 124 kg (march 2011)

Day one of round 1 tues 27/09/2011

Round 1/ Phase 3/ Day 3 Paleo only

Pre load weight.....105.5kg (232.5 lb)
    Load weight..........108.3kg (239.2 lb)
    Current..................97kg... (213.7 lb)

Total Loss...............11.3kg (25 lb)

Ticker now showing HCG losses only.

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Gosh Eugene what do you do that you have to try sleeping through bomb blasts?? That'd be intense. But yes, I can't believe how important sleep is! Granted I still go to sleep with the tv on, I like to have the noise in the background. But that's besides the point, haha.

Well my drops arrived today!! Very excited though I'm really iffy about these but I've got another set ordered that should arrived in a week, just in time to see if these ones are working. SO much to read through with the info that they sent too, very excited. I'm hoping to start loading tomorrow and Sunday. Who is still waiting on theirs? Wondering whether I should wait til other people are starting... but I'm so excited to start I don't know if I can wait.

Measurements and 'before' photos tomorrow (and again after loading,) that's gonna be scary, but I MUST do it. I've got a bit of planning to do now, what to buy for loading, then for the 500cal, cook up hubbys meals, cook a vege soup for freezing (have veges in the fridge that need using.) Ahhhh very excited. Did I mention I was excited? Keeping positive .

Mia.
    4-5 Rounds done previously. Some huge successes! Some not so much. After taking a much needed break, I'm back to kick some more fat!

Aussie chick, 25 yrs old.
    Height: 153cm
    Highest Weight: 102kg
    Goal Weight: 55kg

Measurements and before photos done, ready to get crack-a-lacking!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    WOW, Im picking up you positive vibe from here, thats great, load up I say, we we all be within a day or two of each other, loading over the weekend would be wicked, rugby on tele, beer, chicken, nacho's, mmmmm Load on I say.
    Start weight 273 pound / 124 kg (march 2011)

Day one of round 1 tues 27/09/2011

Round 1/ Phase 3/ Day 3 Paleo only

Pre load weight.....105.5kg (232.5 lb)
    Load weight..........108.3kg (239.2 lb)
    Current..................97kg... (213.7 lb)

Total Loss...............11.3kg (25 lb)

Ticker now showing HCG losses only.

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Haha well minus the rugby and sure :P. Decided I'm gonna load Sunday Monday instead coz we're going out and having some drinks tonight and so will be shopping tomorrow afternoon. They'll be my first drinks in 8 weeks and my last until New Years probably. Ahh fun times ahead.

EXCITED, hehe.

Mia.
    4-5 Rounds done previously. Some huge successes! Some not so much. After taking a much needed break, I'm back to kick some more fat!

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Yay Mia, go for it!!

I think my pellets from biovea will arrive next week (I hope so anyway, I'm going nuts as it is lol).

I'm starting to put together a weeks worth of food for p2 already - precooking some chicken and beef strips and bagging it up for the freezer. I have a major problem when I try to diet ALL I can think about is food and end up eating more than normal, so if I get "packs" ready for at least a few days in advance I might not dwell on what I'm s'posed to be not eating so much.

Untill my gear arrives I'm pretty eating as I normally do, which is completely unrestrained - woops. I am trying to keep an eye on sugar though and wont binge on sweet stuff for my load days. Reason being I'm scared of the sugar crash I will have.

Re whether your drops are working... I get a bit confused here. Anyone on 500cal is gonna lose weight, so how do we tell if our particular drops/pellets are doing their hypothalamus thing? Hunger (or lack of) is an indicator but not completely reliable, so what else?
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant but my brain is overloaded hehe

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Hey Tazzie,

Precooking and packs sounds like a great idea. I'm really lucky in that I study by distance ed so am home most of the week and so I'll just cook stuff up as I need it. I do already portion of meats and freeze (as I've been on 1200 cal for the last 6 weeks) so I know that's definitely going to help.

As for knowing whether we've got the good stuff... I'm going to track my hunger during the first week mainly because from what I understand if your dose is wrong or your hcg is rubbish then it's pretty much an unbearable hunger. I guess I'm just going to have to go with my gut (lol) and really listen to my body. Might also be able to tell from measurements as to where the fat is going from most..? Though I don't know how easy/accurate that will be.

Trial and error I guess, I'm keen though Oh and you're not being ignorant! I'm only guessing I only heard about this protocol on monday this week, so I really jumped into it.

Mia.

Hiya all, i havent posted for a week and things have been flying in here! I am on vlcd 22 but have stalled for a week now. I know why.. i am still 74.9, on the weekend i went for a weekend away with friends and despite trying to stick to protocol, i deviated somewhat and then when i came back on Monday i just wasnt in the game.

Anyway - i dont want to dwell on it, very annoyed but it is what it is.

Back on track today and just glad i didnt gain in this time. So one thing i did find is that stopping the Hysone (cortisol) i had been taking 2 days ago, has helped with the hunger i have been suffering with the entire time! i cant believe what a difference it has made. I really feel i am turning a new page, starting again with no cortisol supplementation and having had a little break from the family.

Eugene - you sound pumped!!!! Have you heard anything from ADC? I havent received anything yet so am really starting to think i am not going to get my HCG from them. Surely by now i would have SOMETHING! But does anyone know if you are informed if it was intercepted by customs?

Welcome to everyone new and it will be exciting having such a big group as you all begin on your HCG.

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Hi Jonoma, did you get a tracking number with your order confirmation email when you ordered?

Oh, and yes, if your stuff gets stopped they will send you a letter

R/P/M
    R3P2 Intermountain Pellets
    Eugene: haha re carpet comment. is yours as hard to vacuum as mine is. ;P

Mia: did you check out the link for the scales? I have two scales, a regular set I bought from Target but it annoyed me that you have to keep twirling the knob to make sure the ticker is aligned to 0 before you step on so I bought a digital set and now i have both side by side on my lino in the kitchen. i step on one and then the other LOL.

With regard to my sleep issues, I have tried everything you mentioned an more to sleep but unfortunately it is the Duromine that had built up in my system over the past few months. I fell asleep after 5am this morning (yeah guys, you heard me right) and then some bugger rang me up at 8am. I was peed off to say the least (I am between jobs at the moment so I could have slept longer). So today I feel like I am running on fumes. However, I did see my Doctor today and he prescribed a few sleep pills to try and help me get into a healthy and natural sleep pattern that will take. Fingers crossed.

Eugene: I don't think it is too hard to set up a facebook page for a group, I can certainly look into it if you all are interested. Also, I am already keeping a journal re what I eat, go through, progress etc. i am also making charts/graphs to visually push myself with progress. I have also made up a bunch of posters with inspirational sayings and have blue tacked them all over my apartment for motivation. I am also putting a picture of me at my ideal weight when I was 18 on my fridge (mum has to print form me lol) for incentive - I'll attach the picture for you guys to see.bonnie at 18 - the weight i want to get back to.jpg It is sad but true that when I looked like the picture, I thought I was so fat..... isn't it funny how distorted our self images can be. Now I would kill everyone on this forum for the chance to look like that again hehehe.

Does anyone know a good FREE software downloadable or online Diary/Journal that also has a calendar and address book? While I was up last night I downloaded a bunch and they all ended up being trials that had to be bought to use and none of them had an everything i wanted.

Anyway, an update of my 2nd load day. Not too bad. Had egg, cheese and bacon mix on toast) then for lunch had 2 tiny slices of left over pizza, a few pieces of garlic bread and small seafood filler cocktail and salad. Also had a few tim tams and some cheetos (haven't had in aaaaages) as well as some fruit, vegetables and nuts for snacks. for dinner I'm having some left over curry and rice from a few days ago. I always drink a lot of water usually a minimum of 2 litres but more like -4 litres a day.

I feel ok besides being exhausted (which hopefully means I will sleep will tonight, if not - I HAVE DRUGS mouwhahahahahhaha). I also feel a bit gross because of all the loading. i haven't eaten this much food for months. I am very ready to start tomorrow. I have weighed my meat and frozen 100g steaks in zip lock bags so they will defrost quickly. I just hope that the hCG, 500cals and lots of water and tea stops me from being hungry. Can you drink all types of herbal teas or just Oolong and Green tea? I have a big collection of Chi tea, peppermint, lemon blah blah blah.... Any ideas??? Eugene??? Anyone???

Oh, also, if anyone is interested in a free sample of Xylitol sweetener and Xylitol gum, you should go to the website: http://www.sweetlife.com.au/ . I emailed the website a few days to ask a few questions and they rang me to see if I wanted them to send me a free sample since I had never tried it. Apparently it tastes just like sugar but doesn't give you the blood sugar rise and it is good for your teeth. It is also one of the only allowed sweeteners in P3 and an ingredient in 'Cocoa Crack'.

Have a great night amigos and I will chat to you tomorrow and let you know how Day 1 of my VLCD is going dun dun dun dun 'scream' .

xx Bon
    Last edited by blw78; September 17th, 2011 at 06:42 AM. Reason: duplicate word
    Weight Loss Apocalypse follower
    8 July 12: Started R2/P2: 110.6kg/243.32lbs
    Total lost: 11.4kg/25.08lbs & 42.5"/108cms

23 Sept 2012 - Started Round 3 which I intend to be a Cycling Round

Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL but it gets boring so I go back to being me!