Popular Pages

Page 90 of 422 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie HCGers

Blog Entries
    Dropping by, for the few of you that mentioned a FB page did you know that these forums have a Group option? http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/groups/

You can create a group there, make it private/invite only so that only certain people can see what you are talking about. The tickers don't show up in messages when posting in groups though.
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Intermountain Pellets
    Question:

Tazzie: when you said about not drinking for 30 mins before or after taking hCG drops or pellets, does that mean the moment you put it under your tongue or from when the buggers are completely dissolved? My pellets take quite a bit of time to dissolve. One, I can feel is still under my tongue.... and it has been about 30 mins or more.

Any ideas?

Bonnie
    Weight Loss Apocalypse follower
    8 July 12: Started R2/P2: 110.6kg/243.32lbs
    Total lost: 11.4kg/25.08lbs & 42.5"/108cms

23 Sept 2012 - Started Round 3 which I intend to be a Cycling Round

Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL but it gets boring so I go back to being me!

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Wow Bonnie what a resistant little pellet!! I've never taken homeopathics that lasted more than a couple of minutes. I'll ask a homeopath friend, but I remember reading something on here about the same issue - need to bookmark more pages!!
    I THINK that the remaining grit is just that, and that the active component is long since absorbed, but it will pay to double check

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Wicked Jarret thanks for that! Sounds like a good idea, anyone up for it?

The first drops I bought and received yesterday I'm considering not using. They are the hormone-free non homeopathic ones, which I thought at the time of buying was a great idea (doh!) Once I realised they weren't too cool I ordered some homeopathic ones from Biovea, so I'm going to hold off starting until I get these ones, then attempt a refund for the original ones. Although I mentioned before about just doing a week and seeing how I went, I've been searching around for evidence that they work, someone's testimony on how they're the same as hhcg, but I just couldn't find it out there. Very disappointed.

Does anyone know how long Biovea takes to ship? I'm just jumping to get started! Gah!

Bonnie, thx for the idea to buy off ebay, it didn't even occur to me! I came across a tempered glass set and my first reaction was, "no way, I'll break them" lol! But I think I'll go for them anyway, coz they look cool. I bought our current set from KMart and they suck, they get stuck a kilo ahead of where they're suppose to be which aint good :P and great idea having a photo to work towards! Can't wait to hear how vlcd 1 went! yay!!

Mia
    4-5 Rounds done previously. Some huge successes! Some not so much. After taking a much needed break, I'm back to kick some more fat!

Aussie chick, 25 yrs old.
    Height: 153cm
    Highest Weight: 102kg
    Goal Weight: 55kg

Measurements and before photos done, ready to get crack-a-lacking!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Mia when did you place your biovea order?
    I did mine on tuesday evening, they said they were posted same day which was a bit weird as it would've been the middle of the night lol. The website says 8-10 buisness days day via post.
    Bonnie's order seemed to take less than a week but hers were sent by courier, which wasn't an option when I put my order through, probably coz of where I am???
    I am really hanging to hear how she is going vlcd1
    Eugene has some on the way too, if they haven't arrived already...
    We will all be starting off at around the same time

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Tazzie, I placed my order on the 14th so wednesday. But I just logged in and it's saying its being processed, but hasn't been shipped yet. Gonna have to send an email their way. So there's four of us going for the Biovea? haha fun times. Yeah I can't wait to start hearing up dates from Bonnie, and then everyone else of course once we start. Very cool that we'll all be doing this so close to each other!

Mia.
    4-5 Rounds done previously. Some huge successes! Some not so much. After taking a much needed break, I'm back to kick some more fat!

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Mia they weren't back ordered were they? When I placed my order for the pellets a few of the drops were out of stock, just something to check.
    It's ridiculously exciting isn't it?? I haven't been this keen to start a diet EVER haha

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    (I feel like I'm monopolizing this board! Hehe)

I just checked on the drops I ordered and they say they're In Stock, though I'm not sure if it was when I ordered. Well I've changed my mind again!!! I really just want to get started so I'm going to load up and do two weeks on these synthetic drops then switch over to hhcg no matter what the results. Either way I'm going to be losing, and Ive got plenty to lose that I don't think it's going to matter too much.

Yeh Tazzie, isn't it the oddest thing being genuinely excited to diet! What is the world coming to? I love looking at the success stories on here too! Love seeing the before and after shots and I'm really really looking forward to dropping clothing sizes. I've been completely over not being able to just go into a clothes shop and buy something, instead having to slink into a store specifically made for the fuller lady. I want to not feel like I have to wear a baggy cardigan/top to cover myself up. Not for much longer!!!!!! We have da powaaah!

(on a bit of a sugar high XD )

Mia.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Intermountain Pellets
    Alrighty guys, my first day on VLCD almost over.

It went very well. I did weigh myself this morning and I gained water weight (I was going to put it in my spreadsheet this arvo but I honestly couldn't remember how much I weighed this morn ).

I cleared out my cupboard early this morning and told mum to come over and get it all. I only have a few things in the house now and they are all hCG Diet friendly.

I didn't feel very hungry at all. It certainly was a manageable feeling. I have gotten used to feeling this when I was following The Warrior diet where I would fast during the day and only eat dinner (fasting in this regard means you can eat raw fruits and veggies day).

Anyway, I had a breadstick for breakfast as I took my medication and then realised, darn, I need to eat with that lol. Then I had 2 mandarins instead of the orange (we'll see). For lunch I had 100g of steak and a tomato. I put italian herbs, garlic powder and pepper on the steak and dry fried it on the non stick fry pan. I sliced the tomato and cooked it quick each side. It was yum. Then later I had an apple and a breadstick and then for dinner I had another 100g of steak this time with an all purpose seasoning that has a mixture of herbs but without any sugar etc. With the steak I had cabbage and cooked it in the pan and then drizzled some Apple Cider Vinegar on the cabbage. OMG dinner was so good. I drank about 3 litres of water. I got a jug and put a lemon teabag and let it steep until lukewarm. I had my b12 sublingual spray in the morning and my multi vitamin. I also took Turmeric, Ginger and Cinnamon vitamin capsules. I also used all my skincare etc as normal.

All in all, it went very well. I feel a bit tired but that isn't anything unusual .

Re: my order coming quickly, when I bought my pellets from biovea and the Track & Trace (T&T) option didn't come up I emailed them and I guess they made sure it was sent by T&T as I spent $70+ and on their website it says if you spend over $49 you get free postage or T&T considering T&T is 2-3 working days as opposed to 7-10 for regular post, I figured I would follow up on it.

Mia, so did you check out the ebay link I provided for scales?

You guys should check out: http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/hcg-diet/page=1 I read all of the pages of reviews before deciding to try hCG and I was amazed by all the awesome reviews. Really made me want to try it and I will go back there all the time for inspiration and motivation.

By the way, if anyone hasn't read Dr. S's protocol you should listed to the audio tape. I found it awesome. Also, what you said about being excited to be on a diet, during the two loading days I was all 'hurry up days, I want to start the VLCD...' weird eh. Certainly never happened before, for me at least haha.

Okaydokay, I'm gonna go before I monopolize the board more than Mia.... haha

Bonnie
    Bonnie as Marilyn Monroe.jpg
    Last edited by blw78; September 17th, 2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: wanted to add something
    Weight Loss Apocalypse follower
    8 July 12: Started R2/P2: 110.6kg/243.32lbs
    Total lost: 11.4kg/25.08lbs & 42.5"/108cms

23 Sept 2012 - Started Round 3 which I intend to be a Cycling Round

Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL but it gets boring so I go back to being me!

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HHCGPellets
    Well your first day of vlcd sound like it went without a hitch Bonnie, cool! The hunger thing is what worries me most, I can't stand to feel hungry and graze all day to avoid it.

Just so I get to monopolize too I'll share some of my history

I don't think I ever weighed myself as a child/young teenager. Looking back at photos I was always a healthy size, not big, not skinny.
    I left home at 17 and never bought scales lol it never occurred to me to have some.
    I realized at about 19 that I was chubbier than my friends and jumped on one of those old fashioned scales they have in shopping centres and I remember that it said 11 stone (70kg ) but had no idea at the time whether that was good or bad, so I didn't care.
    I must've lost some weight because at my first drs appt when I fell pregnant with child #1 I was somewhere in the 60's (can't remember exactly). At the end of my pregnancy I had gained just over 30kg and thought it was impressive and quite funny, didn't bother me at all. I guess I had my mind on being a mum. By the summer my baby turned 2 I was single again and had finally started to care about how I looked and felt, I had a job that was basically manual labour outside - lots of sweating lol - and at my lowest weighed 59kg without doing much except being busy.
    Now, happily settled and more babies and being a housewife oh how things have changed!!
    Even so, I've sat fairly comfortably in the low 60's untill this winter which is normally my time to gain a little but I also finished feeding my last baby (number 4) and I've stacked on 10 kgs. I started to think, oh well thats not too bad I'm not obese why worry. And then I thought, oh crap what if this happens every year??? Is this what middle age is all about, the gradual stockpiling for our elderly years?
    My sweet man keeps telling me it's all good, women are s'posed to be curvy, just give all your old clothes to vinnies and be done with it, you're not 20 you know, you shouldn't dress like that anymore anyway. Funny that he thinks he is being supportive LMAO.
    I have a feeling that when he sees me getting losing weight successfully he will want in on the action, time will tell.

Looking forward to more updates Bonnie, and Mia you and I will just have to be patient! Email Biovea and ask them what's the hold up and ho they sent your drops
    Also where are you Eugene?