Popular Pages

Page 98 of 424 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie HCGers

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGirl221 View Post
    Hello! I'm on day 2 of the VLCD and I'm STRAVING?!?!!? Any suggestions? I've drank my water and I'm now having so green tea but I am still very hungry.
    Hi and welcome,

More info required, what Hcg are you on? pellets, injections, drops? you may need to alter your dose.

Did you LOAD up, I mean LOAD LOAD LOAD, very important.

Where did you get your HCG?

How old is it?

So many questions?

There will be hunger, it should not be unbearable, but it will be there.

If you do eat extra, eat extra veg or LEAN Protien, not fruit or breads.

drink your water and tea, do something else other than think about food.

You will be OK, I promise you wont starve or come to any harm.

Again, hello and welcome, answer the above questions and there will be an answer for you.
    Start weight 273 pound / 124 kg (march 2011)

Day one of round 1 tues 27/09/2011

Round 1/ Phase 3/ Day 3 Paleo only

Pre load weight.....105.5kg (232.5 lb)
    Load weight..........108.3kg (239.2 lb)
    Current..................97kg... (213.7 lb)

Total Loss...............11.3kg (25 lb)

Ticker now showing HCG losses only.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy68 View Post
    Eugene: LOL! Maybe you're thinking of dessertdaisy!

Bonnie: I like your recipe ideas and may have to steal them. Yum!

Lucky: Usually if you're hungry you start experimenting by taking less (e.g. if you're on 4 pellets 3x a day, then drop back to 3/3/3 and then if you're still hungry, try 3/3/4, etc). Trust Eugene, as soon as you answer his questions you'll get the support you need!

AFM: Don't mean to tease those on VLCD, but I enjoyed a bacon and egg turkish burger for breakky, and have a 2 avocadoes, a huge chunk of cheese with crackers and a family block of coconut rough chocolate to snack on at work before heading home to pizza and strawberry weis bars with chocolate-covered macadamias for dessert. I'm sure I won't feel so great tonight, but have to keep reminding myself it's for a good cause. Once the bell tolls for VLCD for me, I'll do a ruthless clean of the fridge and cupboard, so I'll be joining you all shortly. Have a great day!

Holy cow Girl, you know how to load, I was hungry again just reading that, I am going to go to the shops today and buy peanut butter and white bread, and eat the whole F'in lot, I am drooling thinking about Peanut butter, YUMMO.

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Ack! The terrors of people loading!! Haha. Eugene, I'm trying to absorb that peanut butter and fluffy white bread through the comp screen. Drooooool!! Anywho. Enjoy your loading you awesome people! I'm already looking forward to my second round of loading hahah.

I appear to be stalling at the moment. Went up and am hovering at 95.7kg for the last 2/3 days. I'd say 95 may be wear I sat for most of my really fat life. So I'm just taking it in stride and am grateful to be down in the 95kg range anyway.

Keep up the great work everyone, and those loading eat a flipping heap of chocolate for me would you please?

Mia xx
    4-5 Rounds done previously. Some huge successes! Some not so much. After taking a much needed break, I'm back to kick some more fat!

Aussie chick, 25 yrs old.
    Height: 153cm
    Highest Weight: 102kg
    Goal Weight: 55kg

Measurements and before photos done, ready to get crack-a-lacking!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

R/P/M
    R1P3 - Nasal Spray
    Morning All

Hey Eugene, good luck with the loading......I hated it, felt really sick and bloated by end of day 2!

Bon - Really looking forward to seeing your saag curry recipe, sounds delish! I also made up some tomato sauce and added fresh chilli and herbs - just added
    it to my protein and it's yummy.

So VLCD7 and down 400g this morning!
    And week 1 almost done - Yay!!

Welcome Newbies and Happy Loading Mia!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAIX0aD/]
    Last edited by JackieA; September 26th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Intermountain Pellets
    Hey guys, VLCD 11 and I was down 1kg today. yay. 105.6kg. It could be that I bought some special tea which helped me go... if you know what i mean. I also upped my protein for dinner just a little bit. my tummy is still a bit tender and bloated but i feel a bit better than i did yesterday.

Mia: a stall isn't a stall until you haven't budged from the same weight for about 5 or more days. Check out the stall link Stalls and read what Grammy has to say. Just power through babe! Try not to think that way. Making excuses and saying 'well i'm just meant to be fat' will sabotage your efforts. put your all into this and see what happens but it all starts with YOU believing that you can do it! WE ALL ARE MEANT TO HAVE A SEXY AND HEALTHY BODY...It just takes time, that's all.

Eugene: I don't drink or eat for 30 mins before or after my pellets. I shoot them in my mouth under my tongue (without touching them) and then move my tongue from left to right rubbing them in. This helps make them dissolve quicker. if after the 30 mins you still have a little grit, it is safe to chew it. i take my pellets when i get up and then about 6 to 8 hours apart.

Luckygirl: answer the questions that Eugene asked and then hopefully we can give you some help. I would start by playing with your dosage. i was at 4 x 3 which was fine and i wasn't hungry but i think i generally feel better on 3x3. it is an individual thing. I would recommend going up to the search box in the top right hand corner and searching under adjusting dosage for whatever you are on -I kept my mind off of food by keeping myself busy by searching for anything and everything and reading lots of threads.

JackieA: I bought a tonne of spinach and will try the recipe later tonight. I had a marinara mix for lunch. I'm not really into seafood but it yum. it did have a few off protocol items (eg seafood not P2 recommended) but not enough to really worry about.

Daisy68: steal away. if i come up with some other ones i will post them... anything to keep it interesting. i wish i was back a the loading phase haha. to be able to pig out without any guilt would be good. however, i am not finding this diet to be too bad and have all intention to going either to or beyond 40 days for P2 in round 1.

I hope you all have a great day and remember that .5 a pound (which is what they say women average per day) is just above 200g. Keep your spirits up and you will see the scales drop and the inches fall off. We can all do this together!

Bon
    Weight Loss Apocalypse follower
    8 July 12: Started R2/P2: 110.6kg/243.32lbs
    Total lost: 11.4kg/25.08lbs & 42.5"/108cms

23 Sept 2012 - Started Round 3 which I intend to be a Cycling Round

Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL but it gets boring so I go back to being me!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/day 8 VLCD
    Well Load day one is swinging along, Had a double cheese burger and fries on way home, didnt want ti, but had it anyway, the things we have to do, we I get home I find a 4kg peice of beef in the webber BBQ along with all the veggies, so big pig out tonight, what luck hey. I may even have beer and wine. Missed out on peanut butter, got to busy at work.

I am so glad I found the Aussie thread, such a great bunch of people, not all wrapped up in cotton wool, happy to hear the truth, even if it stings a little, I really love it.

As for the truth, Bon, be careful with of diet foods, early on is when they do the most harm, so be careful, just listened to book again on way home, the only time this diet fails, is when off diet food is eaten, so no cheating, you are doing to well to F it up now.

Off to eat some more crap.

Bye

Hi all,
    We are having a cold rainy day in Perth. It would be a good day for pizza and a movie ............ if I was loading !! Enough with the loading talk anymore! YUMMY YUMMY!!
    I sent you my email Bon.
    My mom is doing the diet through a clinic in South Africa, they only have a 3 week "break" from the injections before she is allowed to go back. I am condering skipping p4 and doing it at the end. I am soooooooo scared I fall of the bus.. I am considering completing before getting totally into keeping it off. I've got so many nice recipees to use as part of my new life, very excited to eat something different for a change!
    Anyway, I will let you know what i decide. To p4 or not to p4..... that is the question .................

Good going all of you.
    Ps. No Daisy duke
    The seven keys to success:
    Desperation
    Desire
    Decision
    Determination
    Dedication
    Discipline
    Delight

So the journey begins ...

R/P/M
    R2/P/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    Hey Bon. Yeah I didn't mean it as a downer on myself. Just that it may b a memory weight which is where people sometimes take more time in getting below. I'm not bothered at all about in all honestly I'm happy to let my body adjust as it needs. I see no reason to stress over things like stalls at all.
    4-5 Rounds done previously. Some huge successes! Some not so much. After taking a much needed break, I'm back to kick some more fat!

Aussie chick, 25 yrs old.
    Height: 153cm
    Highest Weight: 102kg
    Goal Weight: 55kg

Measurements and before photos done, ready to get crack-a-lacking!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

R/P/M
    R3P2 Intermountain Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMe87 View Post
    Hey Bon. Yeah I didn't mean it as a downer on myself. Just that it may b a memory weight which is where people sometimes take more time in getting below. I'm not bothered at all about in all honestly I'm happy to let my body adjust as it needs. I see no reason to stress over things like stalls at all.
    I'm glad darling, I just know in the past I have gotten down on myself and I have decided that I won't this time. This time I am going to kill or be killed haha. For me it is 70kg and when i get to that weight I might need a kick in the pants. I just wanted you to know that I am here for you if you ever feel like you need a kick up the bum lol. .. or just plain ol' support.

Eugene: Marinara seafood mix was mainly white fish, a few prawns, rings of squid (which i loved mind you, do you think that would be considered white fish; which is allowed??) and two tiny squares of salmon (i cooked it with a bunch of herbs, spring onions and garlic) so I hope it won't be too much of a problem. I hope not anyway coz I hate most fish and i found that i liked it. people on some other threads say they have had the biggest losses when they eat fish so i wanted to give it a try .

I might do what some of the people do and only weigh myself every second day (don't know if i can as it is too tempting lol) as the body's natural fluctuation could easily put people in stress mode which is purely psychological. When I am stressed I can't lose weight, it's like a switch is turned on and my body holds on to fat so I have to try and be as relaxed about this process and trust that the pros on the the other threads know what they are talking about and the weight will fall off

this hCG is messing with my TOM, I still don't know if I am getting it yet or not, I feel like I am but then I don't. anyone else feeling like this? (not you Eugene hehe)

ps: Saag was awesome. Just what I needed!
    Last edited by blw78; September 27th, 2011 at 07:12 AM.
    Weight Loss Apocalypse follower
    8 July 12: Started R2/P2: 110.6kg/243.32lbs
    Total lost: 11.4kg/25.08lbs & 42.5"/108cms

23 Sept 2012 - Started Round 3 which I intend to be a Cycling Round

Sometimes I pretend to be NORMAL but it gets boring so I go back to being me!

Hello!!

Thanks for the warm hello! Yes, I loaded for two days and believe me I loaded, I ate fastfood, cookies, chinese...just about everything! I purchased my HCG drops from The Official HCG Diet Plan online last week. I could not find anyone who administered the injections in my area. This morning I took 6 drops at 6am and another 6 at 8:30am hoping this might help! Don't seem to be as hungry as yesterday and I'm down 5.6 lbs (I went up 2 from the loading so a net of 3.6 lbs). So I'm pretty happy, but just wished my stomach wasn't grumbling so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hi and welcome,

More info required, what Hcg are you on? pellets, injections, drops? you may need to alter your dose.

Did you LOAD up, I mean LOAD LOAD LOAD, very important.

Where did you get your HCG?

How old is it?

So many questions?

There will be hunger, it should not be unbearable, but it will be there.

If you do eat extra, eat extra veg or LEAN Protien, not fruit or breads.

drink your water and tea, do something else other than think about food.

You will be OK, I promise you wont starve or come to any harm.

Again, hello and welcome, answer the above questions and there will be an answer for you.