Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know what HCG 1-2-3-4 is? Is it homeopathic?

R/P/M
    R2P1 drops (R1-Injections)

Smile Does anyone know what HCG 1-2-3-4 is? Is it homeopathic?

Not sure just where I should post this question.....I did injections first round and may consider another round to loose 5-8lbs, but thought I could buy the drops, which would be cheaper...someone just told me of this HCG 1234 being sold in a Natural Foods store, so I am wondering if I should buy that and if its just another name for homeopathic. Any info would be appreciated, THX.
    R1- Dec 26, 2010 140.2lbs 5'2.5"
    3/31/11 end P3= LDW=115.4
    Never did P4-death in family.
    Caved in the sugar cravings non stop till I gained, felt lousy and regrouped to do HCG again!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQDR9h2/]

Starting again Nov 26/27 load VLCD 1 Nov 28 128.4 VLCD 2 Nov 29 126.6 Nov 30 VLCD 3 123.8 Dec 1 VLCD 4 123.2 Dec.2 VLCD 5=123.0 dec 3 VLCD 6 122.8 DEC 4 VLCD 7 121.8

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Yes hcg1234 is homeopathic.

I used homeopathic my first two rounds and lost 57 lbs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post

Wow thats teriffic Beth. It's only 29.00 which sounds awfully cheap, but if it works great. For round 2 what do I need to do different if I take the drops opposed to the injections? (besides the obvious of putting under tongue LOL).
    Caved in the sugar cravings non stop till I gained, felt lousy and regrouped to do HCG again!

Starting again Nov 26/27 load VLCD 1 Nov 28 128.4 VLCD 2 Nov 29 126.6 Nov 30 VLCD 3 123.8 Dec 1 VLCD 4 123.2 Dec.2 VLCD 5=123.0 dec 3 VLCD 6 122.8 DEC 4 VLCD 7 121.8

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    not a thing.. well just make sure you are mentally prepared.

Based on your bmi, are you sure you need another round? You may run up against issues of having no abnormal fat left which will cause you to be very hungry
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

R/P/M
    not a thing.. well just make sure you are mentally prepared.

Based on your bmi, are you sure you need another round? You may run up against issues of having no abnormal fat left which will cause you to be very hungry
    I still have a little"belly" and some fat on hips. I used to be 112 in summer and 117 in winter. I have fibromyalgia so it is too hard for me to exercise, I just hurt later. Of course with the HCG I wonder if this has gotten better...so far no flare-ups, but I'm a little nervous to give it a try, the HCG is easier for me. I haven't had a hard time adjusting to the HCG or life style changes, if fact I have learned how to eat. I didn't eat at all before, just dinner, (maybe 500-600 cal) so body went in starvation mode and I gained, now I am making myself have all meals and healthy ones too.
    So, if I am being "greedy" by wanting to loose more weight and I take the HCG, I will just be hungry so thats how I will know to stop it? I started at 137iu but after 2 weeks I had lost 11lbs and then got very hungry, when "grammy" told me to adjust down to 125 and that worked great. I haven't done drops so don't know how to figure dosages yet..what do you think?
    BTW thanks for all your help along the way, you and the other moderators have been a godsend to me and I appreciate it so much.
    -Nancy

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't hurt to try the homeopathic if you want. Many people have done both over the course of a few rounds. Dosage is fairly easy with the drops. Hcg1234 is a 10 drops 3 times a day one. That's what you start with. I'll be you won't need more than that at all.

Really really keep in tune to any hunger you may have after the first few days. Also I know we all hate doing this in subsequent rounds.. but please load well. I really concentrated on loading with good fats this round. Did some starches but very little sweets at all. My first load day was pimento cheese and walnuts...LoL. By day two none of the 4 of us who were loading wanted to eat anything, but we managed. I had planned on doing breakfast for dinner that night and we ended up at Olive Garden instead.. I love their salad and the chicken gnocchi soup.. that's all I had.
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    Wouldn't hurt to try the homeopathic if you want. Many people have done both over the course of a few rounds. Dosage is fairly easy with the drops. Hcg1234 is a 10 drops 3 times a day one. That's what you start with. I'll be you won't need more than that at all.

Really really keep in tune to any hunger you may have after the first few days. Also I know we all hate doing this in subsequent rounds.. but please load well. I really concentrated on loading with good fats this round. Did some starches but very little sweets at all. My first load day was pimento cheese and walnuts...LoL. By day two none of the 4 of us who were loading wanted to eat anything, but we managed. I had planned on doing breakfast for dinner that night and we ended up at Olive Garden instead.. I love their salad and the chicken gnocchi soup.. that's all I had.
    Oh thank you so much. Yes loading will be hard, but I too love Olive Garden, so thanks for the suggestion LOL. I really am pushing myself to eat now and I got up too 1452 cal today and it was hard, I'm just not hungry and don't have any time (which is usually the problem). So when I load do I try for a specific calorie amount or just keep trying to eat. I have been reading other posts as much as I can and saw some people skip P-4...I'm thinking that might be good for me since sweets were the one thing I could eat a lot of if they were around, so maybe I shouldn't even go there??

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Well you can do a little P4 splurge with loading if there is something you miss.

You don't need to shoot for calories on loading, just get in the good fats.. cook some eggs in butter, have an avocado in your salad and use full fat salad dressing, have some olives if you like them, a well-marbled steak. The nuts like almonds, walnuts and macadamias really pack a lot of fat into a little package.

I found the last week of my P4 this round I wasn't really hungry either, but I made myself eat 3 meals a day. They were just mostly P3ish.
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    Well you can do a little P4 splurge with loading if there is something you miss.

You don't need to shoot for calories on loading, just get in the good fats.. cook some eggs in butter, have an avocado in your salad and use full fat salad dressing, have some olives if you like them, a well-marbled steak. The nuts like almonds, walnuts and macadamias really pack a lot of fat into a little package.

I found the last week of my P4 this round I wasn't really hungry either, but I made myself eat 3 meals a day. They were just mostly P3ish.
    Thanks for the advise...I think I will try skipping P4, but maybe do an extra week of P3.

Does this brand still have HCG in it with all the cracking down lately? My friend uses this, and a minos and herbs won't cut it for me. I'm really thinking about GFC to start, but curious about hcg1234 too