Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drops from gnc?

R/P/M
    R2P2/Injections

drops from gnc?

So because I cant afford to go to the doctor this round I got the drops from gnc. I have never done drops before and am worried these wont work.

Has anyone used them? Any tips on how to use the drops? Is 3 times a day with 7-10 drops a good amount?

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    they work, i've used them before. they are pricey for homeopathic though. start at 10 drops 3x/day and then tweak for hunger after the 1st week. good luck.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

Hi! I am new here, but this is my 8th day on GNC Platinum and this morning I was down 7.5 lbs and it really wasn't that difficult! Until today I felt great-really great. I think my mind is playing games with me because I want to slip back into my usual routine of dinner and wine with friends!

Good Luck!

Amy

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    I have used them and still do I am taking a dropper full at 6am and one at 11pm for my midday dose though I take 6 pellets. the drops seem to be better they are the platinum drops. Like you I miss my ppl socially I soooooooo miss cocktails in the evening , yes I am probably a lush I cant help it. however I wasnt much of an eater but more of a snacker I put pretzels out and eat through out the day same as a veggie platter no dip just muchie stuff..... I have self sabotaged but over all happy 15 lbs in 21 days is not bad I would have never done that any other way ..... its the NO CHEATING that gets you where you wanna be , I however an emotional wreck so its exremely hard for me to NOT CHEAT but lesson learned ... I will noTTTTTT be doing that again... good luck , welcome to the best forum youll EVER find and as OUR Beth would say your on the ride of your life.....

Can I ask why you take a dropper full? That seems like a lot!

Thay are fake. Trust me, order from fran at yourhcgdiet.com, they are the same price as the GNC and are genuine. GNC will accept a return for these, I returned mine. Also fran has excellent customer service and the GNC platnium drops company has lousy customer service.

I don't want to return mine... 7 days, 7.5 lbs and I feel great... that is enough evidence for me!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    LOL its just easy for me I dont have to count , lmao I am such a lazy person and always pressed for time..... I have read alot of great things about fran, I just figured I would wait it out till I was done with them , I have the pellets from VOX and they dont seem to help like my platinum GNC drops , I just like to stick with what I know, I believe they all work however you get what you put in , you cheat your screwed, you stay on protocol your gonna be a success....... good luck on your journey

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    they are not fake, they are homeopathic. homeopathic works.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    HCG drops, day 1 rd2 p2
    GNC is expensive. Walgreen sells them for $19.95
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRdSwlQ/]