Popular Pages

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Most effective HCG Drops on the market???

My label

I was just reading this to check out how my HCG compares. My label reads a little different.....???? Now I am confused!!

This is my exact label:

HCG
    12x, 30x, 60x
    Ingredients: HCG ( 12x, 30x, 60x), purified water, 20% U.S.P. alcohol

Does anyone have any thoughts how this one measures up?

Thanks!!

$19.95 real hcg (you read it right)

Hey guys
    Havnt been on in some time. While gone lost 70lbs. I have done shots, spray. Both work. But am a hugh advocate for hcg in any method as long as it is documented and seen by me to be legitament before I tell anyone about a particular place or product.
    The shots from Pharmacy Escrow were in the hundreds of $, the spray from Ketomist was about $75 for a 40day round and I just found a small honest health store that sells hcg 2oz for $19.95. Yes you read it right, $19.95, $21.70 with tax. It is 12x 30x 60x for professional use. Ingredients are hcg., purified water and alcohol for preservation. The owner Denise said "Im tired of people getting ripped off when buying hcg" Denise has no agenda other than being fair and genuinely desiring to help people. I did meet and talk extensively with a woman that has used this product and has lost 60lbs, so this product meets my requirements in order to pass on this info.
    So here it goes...The Herb Cottage is the name of the small health store, there is not official site for the sale of the hcg so you will have to contact her at www.denisenorbut.com or call 951-674-7022. Denise Norbut is a professional nutritionists CNHP, CNC, DHS. They will send the hcg to you.
    I will do a short round after the holidays with this product, but Im sure all of you will be using the most inexpensive legitimate hcg anywhere long before my round in jan 20012.

inexpensive real hcg $19.95

I did look up your hcg and low and behold it is exactly the same as the Herb Cottages' 2oz bottle by Professional Complementary Health Formulas. The Herb Cottage sells it for $19.95 and your site sells it for $50. Like I said in my post, I do not post or tell anyone a unless I know that the product is superior in some way, be it quality and/or price. You all can contact The Herb Cottage at 951-674-7022 or www.denisenorbut.com. Denise is not trying to make a killing from her customers, just fair and honest price for hcg.

R/P/M
    r1;p1;hhCG
    Ok, so how does one go about deciphering whether a certain hhCG is quality or not? I went to a local homeopath store and they had two brands. I blindly chose one. The SA said both worked equally well. (She also said she used the drops--both vesions, but I don't know if she was actually following the stated protocol.) I chose the one made by Bio-Genesis and will give it a try to see if my body will respond to hhCG, then go from there. (The other is by Nutri-Dyn.)

Taking baby steps... The thought of injecting an actual hormone into my body? Haven't done enough research to be completely comfortable with that idea yet...

Thanks in advance for any info.
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Captain Jack Harkness: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, "Ooh, this could be a little more sonic"?
    The Doctor: What, you've never been bored?
    The Doctor: Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?

Hi, i buy mine from HCGDIETMARKET , their are Mineral/Water based imprinted Drops without alcohol
    Contains the HCG, Amino Acids Mag-Phos Cell Salt, Nat-Phos Cell Salt, adrenal, thyroid and fat metabolize in 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x and 60x potency in a colloidal mineral water base.
    im having amazing results with my drops

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SL
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    in homeopathy, the more dilute a substance is, the "stronger" it is deemed to be. so you're using a tiny, tiny amount, with the idea that "like produces like"- and your body will produce the hcg. "x" means it's been cut (diluted) by 1000 times. so the 3x means it's been diluted 3000 times, 6 is 6000 times, etc.
    Hi msgondance....Would like to tap into your experience , if you dont mind. The drops I have read as follows: HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. other ingredients USP purified water and USP grain alcohol 20% by volume.
    I have been on the vlcd for 4 days and lost 5.4 lbs...which am happy with. wondering tho if my drops are ok?

I have a really strange bottle then....HELP!

Hi,

I am only lurking the past couple days. I loaded for 3 days and now am on second day of VLCD. I am HUNGRY. Turned to all you helpful folks to see if I could make sense of it.

My bottle is from HCG IT. I take 1 mL (20 drops) twice a day as per the bottle.

The label on the bottle says:

Per Serving (1 mL)

Proprietary HCG Active-8 Complex: 160 mg

L-Ornithine, L-Cartinine, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Maca, Niacin, Pygeum Africanum, Beta-Alanine, Rhodiola, Astralgus

Water, 20% USP Grade Alcohol.

Am I totally hosed or does this make any sense to anyone? They have some kind of money back guarantee but 30 days after you order so that would be in the next couple days as it took over 2 weeks to get to me.

I am just finding I am quite hungry, can't stop thinking about food. I am wondering if this is normal for the first few days? I lose 2 lb after the first day of VLCD. I will weigh tomorrow to see what happens then.

Thanks for any help
    Sarah

R/P/M
    R1/P2 HHCG1234 drops
    Quote Originally Posted by rshenk View Post
    Hi msgondance....Would like to tap into your experience , if you dont mind. The drops I have read as follows: HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x. other ingredients USP purified water and USP grain alcohol 20% by volume.
    I have been on the vlcd for 4 days and lost 5.4 lbs...which am happy with. wondering tho if my drops are ok?

Yes your drops are fine. If it dosent have HCG in it it wont mention HCG at all in the ingredients list. Yours is listed first which is good and there are no other supplements added which just mask the hunger. Your losing great ? Are you hungry ?

"Proprietary HCG Active-8 Complex: 160 mg"

This one is not homeopathic. Looks like they just added 160 mg of HCG to a bunch of other vitamins and minerals. Not saying it wont work but it probably needs to stay refrigerated like the RX and it is illegal for them to sell it in this form. Its going to be a bit hard to tell if its active or not simply because lots of the other stuff in there acts as a appetite suppressants. Hunger even after adjusting dosage tends to be a sign there may be something wrong with your HCG. You may not feel that.

R/P/M
    call this R1 again P2/hhcg
    I got mine from healthremedies.com They have the HCG but none of the other amino acids like L carnatine etc etc
    It has the 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x

Has anyone else ordered from there? They were about $37 shipped.

R/P/M
    call this R1 again P2/hhcg
    You can make prescription drops too
    I weight myself once a week. Im in the middle of P2 right now.
    Down about 20 lbs ish

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast