Popular Pages

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG patch

R/P/M
    R5/P2/inj
    BV- I swear every time a pizza (or whatever) commercial came on I would be like a zombie walking towards the fridge "must eat now...must eat now"!
    Also, I love the patches so much that with their sale going on I ordered, sleep, thyriod and cleanse. Last night while I was laying there listening to DH snoring while trying to fall asleep,
    I thought how fabulous it would be if they had a snoring patch! They are so nice there. I told them about the patch separating and they are replacing them. I love a place that stands by their products like that.
    Dianne

Hi there,

I have a couple of questions regarding the patches.

I did my first round with drops and had great success. I started my second round 4 weeks ago and have had dismal results due to cheating and hunger. I did call the customer service line, where it looks a like most have bought their patches, and learned how important loading was....(4 weeks to late). I follow the Updated P&I'S from Dr. Lipman. R1 was effortless - no hunger, did a 21 day round and lost almost 17 pounds. Stabilized perfectly (while on holidays for 6weeks too) and came home below my LDW. This time I thought that I would try doing it without loading ( you could do it either/or)...now I understand why I have been so hungry. I haven't lost any pounds although I am down another 5.5 inches.

I am seriously considering getting the 30 day patches and also paying the high cost of expedited shipping (guaranteed 2 days) but I want to make sure that the 30 days will be enough for me to shed these last 12 or so pounds.....I did not have any issues with forgetting to take the drops but not having to worry about the time lapse would be great.

For those that have lost weight on the patches, is it still about .5/ day? I am still taking the drops although I will stop them tomorrow if I order the patch so I can reload possibly Thursday...

Thanks so much and I appreciate any suggestions you may have.
    Last edited by PCanaGirl; March 18th, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Divie64 View Post
    BV- I swear every time a pizza (or whatever) commercial came on I would be like a zombie walking towards the fridge "must eat now...must eat now"!
    Also, I love the patches so much that with their sale going on I ordered, sleep, thyriod and cleanse. Last night while I was laying there listening to DH snoring while trying to fall asleep,
    I thought how fabulous it would be if they had a snoring patch! They are so nice there. I told them about the patch separating and they are replacing them. I love a place that stands by their products like that.
    I feel the same way. Especially the darn Shamrock Shake commercials (I LOVE anything Minty LOL). I'm not sure if they have a snore patch or not? I could wear a snore patch. LOL Yes, everyone I have spoken with has been very polite and helpful. Aside from their products being phenomenal, their customer service has me sold! A+ in my book, I wish the customer service reps at the phone company would take a lesson from frequency apps. LOL
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by PCanaGirl View Post
    Hi there,

I have a couple of questions regarding the patches.

I did my first round with drops and had great success. I started my second round 4 weeks ago and have had dismal results due to cheating and hunger. I did call the customer service line, where it looks a like most have bought their patches, and learned how important loading was....(4 weeks to late). I follow the Updated P&I'S from Dr. Lipman. R1 was effortless - no hunger, did a 21 day round and lost almost 17 pounds. Stabilized perfectly (while on holidays for 6weeks too) and came home below my LDW. This time I thought that I would try doing it without loading ( you could do it either/or)...now I understand why I have been so hungry. I haven't lost any pounds although I am down another 5.5 inches.

I am seriously considering getting the 30 day patches and also paying the high cost of expedited shipping (guaranteed 2 days) but I want to make sure that the 30 days will be enough for me to shed these last 12 or so pounds.....I did not have any issues with forgetting to take the drops but not having to worry about the time lapse would be great.

For those that have lost weight on the patches, is it still about .5/ day? I am still taking the drops although I will stop them tomorrow if I order the patch so I can reload possibly Thursday...

Thanks so much and I appreciate any suggestions you may have.
    (1) Congrats on the losses. Loading is VERY important-
    (2) It's really hard to know if 30 days will be enough to lose 12lbs, everyone is so different. Especially the closer you are to goal weight- the slower it can be. So here is what I would do- worst case scenario- you have to go longer than 30 days- so if it's getting close to the 30 days and you feel you need to lose more- then order more patches. Otherwise- just order more in the beginning- and if you have some left over- well at least you have it. Basically the patches cost $1.99 a day- or roughly $5 every 3 days... not a bad investment for the weight loss (in my opinion). If you are frugal like me- and going to splurge on the super fast shipping- then I would order a longer supply. I think they sell a 45 day supply? Why not just go with that- worst case scenario you end up with a few patches left over?
    (3) Patches are hcg- just another method of getting the hcg into your system, so I would assume the average losses would remain the same

Hope that helps ☺
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/inj
    PCanagirl....I've averaged the same losses as with drops and pellets. I prefer the patches now because there soooo easy and I'm not hungry. Pellets and drops I was trying a litttle more, a little less always trying to get it right but usually hungry. Patches I don't have to wait a half an hour to eat (or have my morning coffee!). They're having a buy 2 get one sale now (code LUCKY). Good luck...I'm glad I took a chance on them.
    Dianne

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patches (3/22/12)
    I'll join the patch crew soon! My mom and I are doing a round together (my 2nd, her 1st) and we're using patches. They shipped on the 15th, so I'm hoping they'll be here soon! I'd like to start loading this weekend (or sooner!). After reading I think I'll load for 3 days instead of 2.

Lost 8 lbs on my own, 24 lbs on R1, regained 8 lbs, now I'm back for R2!

R2 stats with hCG patches:
    3/22 - 168.2 LOAD
    3/23 - 169.4 LOAD
    3/24 - 170.8 LOAD
    LPW 4/25 - 151.8

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    ^^I loaded for three and so did my mum!
    Only regret the things that you don't do; do what you want to! -Melanie C

R/P/M
    R7-P4/week9/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkymom View Post
    I'll join the patch crew soon! My mom and I are doing a round together (my 2nd, her 1st) and we're using patches. They shipped on the 15th, so I'm hoping they'll be here soon! I'd like to start loading this weekend (or sooner!). After reading I think I'll load for 3 days instead of 2.
    Punky - CONGRATS on your 1st round losses! Daughter and I are going to give the Patches a go this P2 round (we've done hhcg drops successfully) - looks like many of us "New Patchers" will be in P2 around the same time - Hooray! I haven't heard of loading for THREE days instead of TWO on anything homeopathic, just RX only. Hmmmm . . . . must go do more research on that. Right now, Our load days will start on Thursday March 29 (want to get the first 2 VLCD over with on Sat/Sun, instead of Mon/Tues).
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

Hi there,

Thank you for your help. The patches are ordered and I should receive them this week (fingers crossed)! I hope you don't mind adding another person to your group. I'm really looking forward to starting these and yes the customer service at Frequency Apps were fantastic.

Here's hoping the scale moves in the right direction!
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patches (3/22/12)
    Christy - Thank you!

Yay! Our patches came today! I'm doing a 45 day round and she's doing a 30 day round. We're loading on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. We also took advantage of the St. Patrick's day sale and got 10 of the appetite patches for free! We're splitting those. I learned a lot of lessons last year when I did my 1st round so now I'm SO ready for this! I really think it's going to help having someone IRL who's doing it with me. When I did my 1st round my mom was VERY skeptical and my best friend was, too. My kids and I live with my mom so I'll be preparing our meals and everything. I don't think I loaded properly for my 1st round so I'm really going to be doing it good this time! Okay. Yay for hCG! Patches!

Lost 8 lbs on my own, 24 lbs on R1, regained 8 lbs, now I'm back for R2!

R2 stats with hCG patches:
    3/22 - 168.2 LOAD
    3/23 - 169.4 LOAD
    3/24 - 170.8 LOAD
    LPW 4/25 - 151.8