Popular Pages

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG patch

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by ready4Achange View Post
    I ordered my patches on Wednesday and thought that they would be here by now, but no luck. I started sub lingual and plan to switch when my patches arrive. Has anybody had any experience doing that? How did it work?
    I talked to them Sunday about my patch issue. They said they would send me a replacement. And I still haven't gotten it yet.
    -Betsy

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Actually I checked the mailbox after I wrote this and my replacement patches were there plus they sent me a trial pack of the Thyroid patch. Not sure what that will do for me but it was nice of them to send!
    -Betsy

I got my patches yesterday in the mail too. Now I think I am going to wait until I'm done with this vial of sub l to start on the patches.

eacdabney: Have you done patches all along during all of your rounds?

Finally made it to the 170's, whoooo hooooo! Good bye July and Good Bye 180's. I'm never going back! Downward I go! Whoop Whoop!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    I got my patches yesterday in the mail too. Now I think I am going to wait until I'm done with this vial of sub l to start on the patches.

eacdabney: Have you done patches all along during all of your rounds?
    First round - hhcg drops
    Second round - started on hhcg drops then switched to hhcg pellets
    Third round - started on hhcg pellets until my patches came in.
    Fourth round - patches

Patches are the best of all the forms I've done. Only problem I have is remembering to change it on the 3rd day and the one time it fell off when I put it in a new place. But like I said Freq Apps sent me a replacement patch plus another.
    -Betsy

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Update: I decided to stop the patch and start P3 because I was finding it too much of a struggle to deal with the VLCD after the planned interruption. I was doing ok, but was having way too much hunger, and it was not worth it to me to struggle for another week for another pound or two.

Next round I have decided to go with injections of the "real"hcg and see if I respond better hunger-wise. I had a lot of challenges with hunger with the patch, finally realizing I needed to wear 2 at a time to get it under control. Despite the struggles, I stuck with it and lost 24 pounds since Memorial Day (about 6 weeks). I think I may do better with the injections as I can tweek the dose better.

That said, my diet buddy (also on the patch) did great, no problems with hunger and she lost 25 pounds.

Bottom line, I would recommend the patch with some minor reservations about the ability to really titrate the dose.

Now on to P3 and stabilization!

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
    This Journey started Memorial Day, May 28, 2012 with Loading (gained 3.6 pounds)
    VLCD (P2) started May 31 with Patches. Lost 24.4 pounds
    P3/P4 started July 21 , ended Aug. 31 at 5.2 over LDW

Round 2 with Rx HCG Started Sept. 1 with loading @259.2

That's a great round HCGhope! I'd be happy with 24 pounds this round. It's just great to see the scale move down again! I'm on day 6 and already down almost 7 lbs. Especially when you try other diets and the scale never moves!

I am excited about the patches. I really don't like the taste of sub-l and I don't care for the shots either, so I'm having high hopes for the patches! It's also great to hear of the success stories with the patch. How much did your diet buddy have to lose? Is this her/his first round?

Finally made it to the 170's, whoooo hooooo! Good bye July and Good Bye 180's. I'm never going back! Downward I go! Whoop Whoop!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    That's a great round HCGhope! I'd be happy with 24 pounds this round. It's just great to see the scale move down again! I'm on day 6 and already down almost 7 lbs. Especially when you try other diets and the scale never moves!

I am excited about the patches. I really don't like the taste of sub-l and I don't care for the shots either, so I'm having high hopes for the patches! It's also great to hear of the success stories with the patch. How much did your diet buddy have to lose? Is this her/his first round?
    My diet buddy needed to loose about 40-50 pounds (she is not sure exactly how much she "needs" to loose, it is more of an issue of appearance) and she lost 25 pounds this round as well. She did not have problems with hunger, stuck strictly to protocol, and yelled at me when I deviated. I have actually lost another 0.6 # this morning, despite eating P3. So I am really close to having lost 25 pounds at this point.

Hope the patches work well for you. They are definately a convenience.

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
    This Journey started Memorial Day, May 28, 2012 with Loading (gained 3.6 pounds)
    VLCD (P2) started May 31 with Patches. Lost 24.4 pounds
    P3/P4 started July 21 , ended Aug. 31 at 5.2 over LDW

Round 2 with Rx HCG Started Sept. 1 with loading @259.2

R/P/M
    r1/p2/patches
    Hey yall can I jump in here too.
    I'm trying the patches this time. excited at the convience of them.
    Did R1with inj, R2 with Pellets like 2 yrs ago lost 40 lbs and it slowly crept back on in the last 2 yrs.. never really stabilized so I'll be working harder this time.

Frq Apps is a great company, USPS not so much. But FApps sent me a whole new order to my job.
    So today is loading day 1, only gonna do 2 days as I have been eating hi fat/lc for the past week.

Good losses and luck everyone

Hi everyone... hate to be Johnny Raincloud, but I tried the patches earlier this year and they did not work for me AT ALL. In a 23-day round I lost five pounds -- and I am a strict Dr. S. follower! It was absolutely terrible because, as we all know, this protocol is WAAAAY to hard to not have the results we work so hard for! It was my third round of HCG... at the time there weren't a whole lot of reports on the forum about them, only a few and they were all positive, so I was hopeful... LOVED the idea of the convenience of a patch... but it was a total bust for me. So I'm starting another round this week with drops, which I have always had great success with. Hope others have better luck with the patches!

Welcome 3rdtimer! Absolutely you can jump in here. Glad to have some company.

Well, as of today, I'm down 10 pounds exactly after VLCD 6! I'm soooo happy. The patches have seemed to really get my hunger under control. I started doing sub lingual with real HCG and when I got my patches in, I've went ahead and started using them too. I'm still using up the rest of my mix, so that it doesn't go to waste but I have had to force myself to eat. I am absolutely not hungry. The convenience of the patch is great and I love it. I'm sure that my weight loss will start tapering off but I love it when I can actually see the results!

So far, I'm a firm believer in the patches! We will see how this round finishes out. Good luck everybody!

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast