Popular Pages

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The HCG Solution by Nigen Biotech?

The HCG Solution by Nigen Biotech?

just started my diet and I am on R1P2VLCD2...anyone use this brand? I bought it at GMC and it was cheaper than the Platinum so I rationalized it because it didn't come with any of the frills. Also, it states Hormone Free...can anyone ecplain that to me?

R/P/M
    R1P3D14
    I am using that brand. Lost 14.5 and I'm on VLCD 13. It works but I still feel hungry on it. I would be curious to know how it works for you. Keep me posted and good luck!

Pinkee- thanks for responding and congrats on the weight loss so far! That is very encouraging. I am also starving on these drops and was hoping it was because I am only on VLCD 3!!!! are you taking 10drops 3x a day? Today I am trying to do 5 drops 6x day to see if that helps the hunger!

R/P/M
    R1P3D14
    Skinny- I don't count out the drops...I do a 1/4 dropperful 3x a day. The box says 10 drops equivalent to 1/4 dropperful. I increased it to half dropperful and felt even hungrier..so now I'm back to 1/4. I noticed the hunger is worse in the a.m. Those first few days were tough I was hungry 30 minutes after my meals. That has subsided. Now when I eat I feel full and it lasts longer. So it does improve. I'm on vlcd13 and counting! Haven't decided if I'm doing 30 or 40 days yet...will see how I progress in the coming weeks. Hang in there!

R/P/M
    R1P3
    I'm very interested to learn that you used the cheaper brand and it works... Would love if anyone knows if "hormone free" influences the way your body burns abnormal fat.

And congrats skinny & Pinkee! And PS: I was still pretty hungry on VLCD3, but then I only loaded one day.
    I bought the more expensive brand @GNC and I haven't been super hungry though... unless I work out.

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    I will be starting these next week (as soon as my order arrives) so I will be watching this thread faithfully to see how you do. I ordered through Walgreens, it's on sale now ($20) I am broke...but still overweight.
    Load weight 177.4 LDW 153.2 (-24.2)
    stabilizing at 155.4 average (-22.2)

Hail the Rouge King GoingStrong's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2 Starting Jan15
    Since my Rx didn't arrive in time I'm using this brand. Hoping it works.......
    "Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up."

VLCD1: -3.4
    VLCD2: -1.2
    VLCD3: -0.8 forgot injection
    VLCD4: -2.2

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    I have been hanging out in the Homeopathic Lounge and everyone there seems to be losing about the same as the other. Doesn't seem to make a huge difference if it is hhcg or hcg (except cost) It is my first day of loading, so time will tell.
    Load weight 177.4 LDW 153.2 (-24.2)
    stabilizing at 155.4 average (-22.2)

Hail the Rouge King GoingStrong's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2 Starting Jan15
    I just don't remember being hungry when I did HCG during my loading phase, I could barely get anything down when I was using rx. Today I find myself eating everything in sight! Also I wasn't too sure about the "brand" of HHCG. You are right though time will tell. I know a second round is supposed to be slower with losses but I want to at least lose the load weight, lol.
    "Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up."

VLCD1: -3.4
    VLCD2: -1.2
    VLCD3: -0.8 forgot injection
    VLCD4: -2.2

Blog Entries
    Hey all,

I just wanted to say that I don't think that 2nd rounds are slower. I think that there's just less abnormal fat to lose. The last 5 pounds for me were definitely slower on the scale--but I lost 7 inches overall in a 2-3 pound range. ( It's always the last 5 pounds--any diet--that kicks your butt).

Let's put it this way, I was 132 twice. The first time my thighs were 24 inches. The second time my thighs were 22 inches at the same weight. Stall me all you want if I go down a size over night! LOL.

I went 3 below my goal, I'm 52, no exercise. So this is a pretty awesome rate of loss. I've never experienced any diet like it.

(And no, the last 5 wasn't by cutting an arm off! LOL). The last 5 pounds was the fat area that always sticks to me--even when I'm thin. The dreaded thunder thighs!

My prejudice is for rx, but plenty of people would disagree.