Popular Pages

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The HCG Solution by Nigen Biotech?

just wanted to give you an update. I went to my 23 days and added more protein the last few days in P2..today I am done another .5lbs from LIW. the drops worked for me BUT i wouldn't take these again due to the hunger pangs I would get on/off.

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyminny View Post
    just wanted to give you an update. I went to my 23 days and added more protein the last few days in P2..today I am done another .5lbs from LIW. the drops worked for me BUT i wouldn't take these again due to the hunger pangs I would get on/off.
    So you are heading to P3 now? Fun Fun Fun!
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

Quote Originally Posted by harleychica View Post
    i looked up each amino acid listed in the NiGen ingredients and their individual functions seem to have beneficial effects. several aid in muscle repair and growth as well as metabolism. seems like they put together a group of amino acids based on the real hcg with similar effects. just my 2 cents - if it doesn't work i'll take it back!
    I'm starting P2 today, so I'll let you know how it goes!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    My review on Walgreens.com. Might I suggest you join me if you feel the urge.

SCAM
    Date: January 18, 2011
    Pros: at least it was cheap
    Cons: its fake.
    this product is in NO way hcg. You will be hungry the entire time. It is a bundle of amino acids compiled to make their form of "synthetic" hcg. It is NOT a hormone and will not work like one. The amino acids "might" help with your hunger. If you want to try the hcg diet plan please get the real thing. I am appalled that Walgreens is actually doing this. They will ruin what would have been a great and lifechanging experience for thousands of people.
    Hi Fiesty! I mean absolutely no disrepect here, but if you haven't actually used the product maybe you shouldn't be so "fiesty" with your review. I read your review on the Walgreens site, before I found this site - when I was researching the product, and it almost changed my mind about trying it! Because GNC didn't have the Platinum I originally was going to buy, and I didn't want to wait for shipping if I bought online, I went with this one anyway. It has worked for me! I began loading on Saturday and Sunday then the VLCD on Monday. I'm not "hungry the entire time" and I have lost 3 pounds. No, it's not the real thing and you do help to clarify that as many are likely confused by it. But no where on the ingredients does it mention it contains hcg and clearly states "no horomones", albeit the "hcg solution" name does lead one to think otherwise at first glance

I just see some others here that have also had success with it and although it helps for you to clarify it does not contain real hcg, it doesn't make it a scam or any more fake than some other homeopathic versions out there. And when you factor that you're buying one ounce it doesn't come out to be all that cheap since you have to buy it more often to complete the process! Just a point of view from someone who was skeptical with it not containing real hcg and is trying it out anyway and so far having some success. If I run out before phase 2 ends for me and decide to try another type I will be happy to post any differences in the 2.

R1: Jan/Feb 2011
    154 - 132 LDW, stabilized @ 134
    lost 20 lbs, 18" & 12% body fat

R2: May 2011 - didn't go so well
    stabilized @ 132

R3: VLCD1 9/6/11
    Wedding Weight Round, 10-15 lb goal
    Pre-wedding round before final dress fitting on 10/4
    Post Load Weight of 138 - End of Round Weight .....
    week 1 -6.4 lbs
    week 2 -2.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg drops
    I am just finishing up a bottle of the NiGen product. I bought it at Rite Aid. I am on VLCD11 w/ 9lb loss. I am very hungry still, some days not, but I just learned I am not eating enough veggies in one serving, so that may be the case. Anyway, thing bottle is VERY hard to find in stores, once 3 bottles get on the shelf they are gone. This is at Rite Aid AND Walgreens. All 5 of my stores cant keep it in stock. With that said, I didnt prepare in advance and am running out so I had to buy the Platinum and am worried I wont have the same results. Anyone use this? I didnt have any issues with the NiGen and would have bought it again, if I would have been able to find it.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy01 View Post
    I am just finishing up a bottle of the NiGen product. I bought it at Rite Aid. I am on VLCD11 w/ 9lb loss. I am very hungry still, some days not, but I just learned I am not eating enough veggies in one serving, so that may be the case. Anyway, thing bottle is VERY hard to find in stores, once 3 bottles get on the shelf they are gone. This is at Rite Aid AND Walgreens. All 5 of my stores cant keep it in stock. With that said, I didnt prepare in advance and am running out so I had to buy the Platinum and am worried I wont have the same results. Anyone use this? I didnt have any issues with the NiGen and would have bought it again, if I would have been able to find it.
    gnc carries it - but it costs more than it does at walgreens or riteaid.

stabilized @ 132

week 1 -6.4 lbs
    week 2 -2.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg drops
    The Platinum at Rite Aid cost the exact same as the NiGen product at my store, so that is why I didnt have an issue getting the Platinum, I just hope I get the same results as I did on the NiGen. I was going to order from Amazon, but I was afraid I wouldnt get it in time. I have one "serving" left of the NiGen, so tomorrow I will be starting the Platinum. Wish me luck!!! I have 10 more days left for round 1 and am hoping to loose at least 5 more lbs!! If I could more I wouldnt have to do a round 2, but I dont see that happening

CakeRN
    R/P/M
    R3P2 SQ injections/ Going Rogue
    My personal experience, I had another brand of drops at first and they worked great, no hunger very minimal cravings, because I had used out of this bottle before, it was not going to last the full round, I decided to order injectable Hcg online (I'm horrible about remembering to take things multiple times a day), but before they were due to be here my other drops ran out. I got this NiGen BioTech from a friends health food store to fill the gap. I started taking the new drops on Friday morning, on Saturday I woke up hungry, but decided to stay the course and fixed my lunch to take with me that day, I steadily got hungrier and hungrier, until that night, I could hardly stand it, I had dinner out with friends and ate every bite of food on my plate (and a bite or two of dessert). My injections were in the mailbox that day however and I was able to start them the following morning, and wow what a difference!!! My call would be that these do not work at least as well as some of the others on the market. I am glad for those who have lost using these, but from my own experience I have found that other products have helped me control my hunger AND my cravings.
    Stacey
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg pellets
    i did a ton of research today, online and going back through old posts on this forum. i have had good results so far with the NiGen drops, but all they are is an amino acid blend without any hcg, called "hcg solution". the amino acids are aiding in weight loss, but i do have light hunger - and i'm worried the weight could come back easier once off the drops without any hcg in the product. so... i have decided to purchase drops that do contain hcg and continue with a smaller dose of this product since the amino acids aid in weight loss support. we'll see how that goes!

stabilized @ 132

week 1 -6.4 lbs
    week 2 -2.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg drops
    I have to say, I am on VLCD2 of the Platinum drops and I hate them. They are SO SO nasty compared to the NiGen drops. I am more hungry on the Platinum drops as well. The loss is still the same (.5/day), but I am struggling with the taste, they even make my mouth go numb. If I had an option I would def go back to the NiGen.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast