Popular Pages

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The HCG Solution by Nigen Biotech?

Hail the Rouge King GoingStrong's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2 Starting Jan15
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    You're doing sublingual rx? I'd say take a dose tonight of it and go from there.

I've not been able to find anything regarding their diet plan. The PDF file of the box says "Follow enclosed diet plan or similar"
    Yes ma'am. Thanks I was thinking about that the hunger is already kicking in and I just ate less than 20 minutes ago.

If I don't get in trouble posting the link here it is:
    https://www.myhcgsolution.com/
    "Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up."

VLCD1: -3.4
    VLCD2: -1.2
    VLCD3: -0.8 forgot injection
    VLCD4: -2.2

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    Its funny because I am actually not hungry tonight, I couldn't even finish my dinner...and dont know where my baked apple is going to fit. Somewhere around lunch it seemed to adjust.
    Now wouldn't this work on the same principals though if it contains all the same ingredients?
    I have some Evoke drops getting here Friday, so I will use these until then. It is working for me now and I certainly don't want to start over.
    I got enough "HECK" for this to begin with. I will post my results about the difference for me after I use them. It will be like having a side-by-side comparison.
    Load weight 177.4 LDW 153.2 (-24.2)
    stabilizing at 155.4 average (-22.2)

R/P/M
    R1P3D14
    I was taking these drops for nearly 3 weeks...that is up until 3 days ago. My losses were good but I was very suspicious of them because all I kept reading on this forum was how "not hungry" i was supposed to be. I adjusted my doses..went higher, went lower and I was still pretty hungry every day and knew that something was wrong. I was referred to a trusted source on here and purchased a new bottle. As soon as I took the new hcg..i knew right away that the Nigen BioTech was definitely not the same. They tasted completely different. The Nigen BioTech drops were sweet tasting, kind of syrupy. My new drops taste like alcohol... Big difference. And I am happy to report my hunger is getting under control now...Im on VLCD 24. Now when I eat, i feel stuffed to the gills.

Beth to answer your question, the diet plan that is included is pretty much right on protocol for phase 2. They highlight some of Dr. S's text. Although, it seems like they are basing phase 2 on 3 week rounds. As I am reading it now it states that after 3 weeks on VLCD, increase calories to 800-1000 using the same foods and eliminating starch, sugar until day 44...then gradually reintroduce foods and increase calorie intake to 1500-2000.
    now that for phase 3.

I, personally, would not use these again after seeing the difference my new drops have made. My question now is...if these drops are fake does this mean that the weight I lost while on the Nigen Biotech drops were not from abnormal fat stores...???

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Are you hungry? This is why.

The HCG Solution by NiGen BioTech

What Makes This Product Different

There are several products similar to this one on the market, so you need to be careful and get the one I am speaking off here. NiGen Bio Tech – The HCG Solution is made up of Human Chorionic Gonodotropin Amino Acid isolates. NiGen Bio Tech guarantees that there product is made up of exactly what they say it is in it, certified grade raw materials. This means you are getting the purest HCG ingredients available. It is processed in the USA and is 100% hormone free. HCG Diet plans are also included with the product.

You are NOT taking hcg. You are taking a compilation of the amino acids Found in hcg. It is "synthetic" Not the real deal and it's a lie.
    Regarding post on This particular brand of "so called" hcg. This is NOT hcg. It is synthetic hcg built from many of the amino acids found in human chorionic ganadotropin (hcg)

Please do not assume that your hcg is the same thing. Read your label. It should have hcg listed as an "active" ingredient.
    Example:
    Active Ingredients: human chorionic ganadotropin (hcg) 12x.
    There may be many other ingredients listed under active or inactive that would be considered by the manufacturer to be supportive. That's ok. (Unless it says peanut butter. LOL)
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    My first response to that Pinkee

They are promoting 23 day rounds because they know people are starving to death and they are afraid of the bad publicity a mob would bring.

How long of a round were you planning? going the long cycle?
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Glad that you all are moving to some other alternatives or have already.

At least they gave you the correct protocol for the Dr S diet.

I had found that website in searching for information but wasn't sure it was "their" website.

Pinkee I believe as far as how they mentioned increasing to 800 -1000 was if you reached your weightloss goal within 3 weeks.

As far as where the fat comes from, the jury would be out on that one. I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point. To me, if you've had abnormal fat to lose that's where any loss is going to come from first.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1P3D14
    My first response to that Pinkee

They are promoting 23 day rounds because they know people are starving to death and they are afraid of the bad publicity a mob would bring.

How long of a round were you planning? going the long cycle?
    Yes Feisty going for the 43 days... If it weren't for this forum I would not have even know about the longer round or other sources for drops. The information in the box was very limited. I read a bunch online before I even started. Keeping my fingers x'd that I will continue to be as successful on this protocol with less hunger.

R/P/M
    R1P3D14
    Thanks Beth... I guess I will wait and see. Either way...20 lbs is still gone from my body!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkee519 View Post
    Yes Feisty going for the 43 days... If it weren't for this forum I would not have even know about the longer round or other sources for drops. The information in the box was very limited. I read a bunch online before I even started. Keeping my fingers x'd that I will continue to be as successful on this protocol with less hunger.
    I don't know what someone else would say but I'd make sure I did at least 21 - 23 days on the new one which I think might stretch you out just a few days longer than the normal 43, but might be worth it in the long round as far as stabelization goes. . . JMO
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    R1P3D14
    I don't know what someone else would say but I'd make sure I did at least 21 - 23 days on the new one which I think might stretch you out just a few days longer than the normal 43, but might be worth it in the long round as far as stabelization goes. . . JMO
    Thanks Feisty, I will definitely give that some consideration. I guess a few more days couldn't hurt... Would love to get some more thoughts on that.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast