Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help why am I gaining????

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg

Angry Help why am I gaining????

Yesterday I recall encouraging someone to stick with the program and press through it all, however today I am experiencing my own doubts and frustrations. I did an apple day on Sunday and was down 2.5lbs on Monday morning, however woke up on tuesday and was up a lb, now my morning weight in I am up another .5lb!!! It was my understanding that the weightloss from the apple day is water weight and should not return....so what happened?

what could be happening??? I have been careful to stick to protocol because I want to make the most of my remaining days since I am on day 23 and have so far lonly lost 15lbs give or take the variations.

Yesterday i did walk which according to my heart rate monitor burned 535 calories so could this explain my gain this morning? However i did no physical exercise on monday to explain tuesday's gain???

This morning I did a reduce workout and only burned 250 calories.

Start date: January 4th (Load day 1)

I would love to know the answer to this question!!! Is it because the drops aren't as good as the shots? I alternate days where I gain a pound and then lose a half pound. I have been very careful but it doesn't seem to matter. I have been doing this for 18 days and have only lost 7 pounds. I take the drops 6 times a day. I was exercising 5 days a week and I am going to drop that to 3 days a week or so. I am so disappointed.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    No it's because this is typical of an apple day which is why I never recommend them. It's water weight and if your body isn't ready to let go of that water, you will just regain it. It's better to just wait it out.

Lynne, what food list are you following?
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    No it's because this is typical of an apple day which is why I never recommend them. It's water weight and if your body isn't ready to let go of that water, you will just regain it. It's better to just wait it out.

Lynne, what food list are you following?
    That makes sense to me grammy, I was thinking the same thing this morning, but oh how I so wanted to be under 200lbs! I guess its coming....

This is going to be a stupid question! What food lists are there that are different? I am going by the one from inches and pounds, I think. Two fruits a day plus two protein portions of 100 grams plus two veggies.

R/P/M
    P2 yet again/rx subq
    There are lots of different food lists purporting to be from P&I, and lots of edited copies of P&I. Are you sure your list of protein choices, fruit choices and vegetable choices is accurate? I know some people have broccoli, green beans and turkey on their lists.

An apple day dehydrates you, basically. As soon as you drink water, you might gain some of that weight back. Often, we gain because we haven't pooped or we're ovulating or about to have a period or we added a little extra salt to dinner. Sometimes the scale needs new batteries.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmrr View Post
    There are lots of different food lists purporting to be from P&I, and lots of edited copies of P&I. Are you sure your list of protein choices, fruit choices and vegetable choices is accurate? I know some people have broccoli, green beans and turkey on their lists.

An apple day dehydrates you, basically. As soon as you drink water, you might gain some of that weight back. Often, we gain because we haven't pooped or we're ovulating or about to have a period or we added a little extra salt to dinner. Sometimes the scale needs new batteries.
    Jmmrr I am so hoping that the scale needs batteries. I am using a copy of Pounds & Inches but I dont recall where I downloaded it from. The copy has alot of grammatical errors which seems to be the result of some sort of translation from another language that I am assuming.

R/P/M
    If you are eating shrimp or oranges, you might try eliminating them for a week and see if your losses are better, Lynn.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

So, for the two fruits a day, I could just eat apples, I guess. I am sticking with either lettuce or spinach or tomatoes for the veggies. Are shrimp and turkey off limits? I don't eat read meat so I only eat fins and feathers.

R/P/M
    Shrimp is on protocol but it stalls some people. Turkey is NOT on protocol.
    Colleen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast