Page 245 of 497 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4964

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - April 2011

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Morning Folks.

LeeAnn Happy PMS'ing. LOL.

Yet another -0 day for me. I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round!

In case there is ANY doubt at all about how I really feel......... I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round!
    I've been exactly where you are so I know how frustrating it can be. So sorry you are stalled. The obvious question is have you measured lately? Every time I've stalled I've lost inches. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by nieseko View Post
    Hello Everyone

Today is my second day with none lost. In fact, I have to say during 22 days I had already eight days with none lost. On the other hand, looking at the whole picture, I really happy with what Iíve achieved so far (down 15 lbs). Unfortunately, for last free days I feel week, have constant headache and collecting my thoughts became so challenging. Although, yesterday I had more protein (about 30g) I donít feel much better.
    The vitamins that Iím taking are: Biotin 5000 1x p.d. and B-12 2000 (sublingual) 2x p.d.
    For my headache I take aspirin, but isn't working for me.

I do appreciate any kind of advice and suggestion.

Thank you Guys
    No idea what the headache is from since you should be finished detoxing by now. As far as the stall, see above about measuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Abinco View Post
    Awesome! Congrats on being pretty much at GOAL! How exciting! I am sure you will bomb P3 & P4. What is weird is I took Omega pills every night by mistake but not last night. Wondering if I can just take them since my losses were great while doing so. Hoping your life calms down soon. Of course your mother comes first. I can post the calculator that Ceridwen and a few others use to figure out there caloric intake. I would just do it slowly and experiment. I did 26 days last round and stabilized well.
    Abinco, I would stop the Omegas. You know how forgiving the first few days are. You can get away with things in the first week that will hurt you the longer you are on VLCDs. But of course I will support you in whatever you decide.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    R3/P4/HHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Lydia- Yay for tummy tuck! I am definitely getting one and a boob job when I am done having kids!!! SO excited for you! And its soon!!!

StephanieJ- You will have your whoosh!!!!

EmbDiva- Welcome! And you have done so well!

Bev- sending (((WHOOSH)) vibes your way!

Tina-Sounds yummy!!!! Have a blast in P3!!

Dandelion- Woohoo P4!!!

Freddie- I love salmon! The flavor alone is awesome. I just put lemon, garlic and oregano on it.. and then after its cooked, I squeeze lemon over it! Delicious!!!

Abinco- Your losses are great! Can I have some?

LisaK- I say keep doing until your body tell you you are done! Awesome job on the 40lbs already!

Ceridwen- WOOT WOOT! Awesome stats lady! And a whoosh will be here tomm!

LeeAnn- Well darn! But it seems you are ok with the result! And awesome job on doing the stairs!

SmileyFrog- Sounds like you have really turned your life around!!!

Delaney- Have fun in P4!!!

Clur- You will have it off in no time!!!!

Joann- WOOT WOOT!

Karen- I think you made the right choice with upping your goal. I hope your mom is doing well! I know its stressful. You are an amazing person for being with her during this time!

Leslie- Boring is good in P4!!!

Feisty- Get it all out girl!!!

Nieseko- Your body my be done this round. You have done excellent. You might try drinking some smart water. It has electrolytes in it.

Lauren- Great drop!!! I love when BAMMM happens!!!
    -Meredith-
    5'7" -Medium Frame

3 Rounds Done- Lost 42.4 lbs!!
    Lost 68.4 lbs since Daughter was born 9/7/2010

RD 3 was a sham! I am not counting it as a SUCCESS!!

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    Abinco, I would stop the Omegas. You know how forgiving the first few days are. You can get away with things in the first week that will hurt you the longer you are on VLCDs. But of course I will support you in whatever you decide.
    I just realized it last night so I did not take them hence the 1.2 loss...LOL no, you are right. I might try taking them later in the round just to see if it matters for my body. I know I will slow since I have lost so much in a short amount of time but, a loss is a loss. I need to keep reminding myself.
    R1..start weight 180 ended at 156 40 day round
    R2..start weight 162.2 end weight for R2=142.4 26 day round
    R3..start weight 156.8 end weight 127.4 77 day round
    * Total lost 53.4 lbs doing HHCG drops. Reached my goal!

I SELL *HIGH POTENCY* Drops amazinghcg@hotmail.com

R/P/M
    R3/P4/HHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    AFM- Drum roll please.... I lost.... a big phat nothing! LOL! But I am ok with it, really! I thought with my good drop yesterday that I would swing up a little. But I didnt. So I am the same. But I will take it. Hopefully I will have a drop tomorrow and this isnt another stall! Ring is a little tight this morning. So its time to chug water and drink alot of tea!!!

BBSoon!!!
    -Meredith-
    5'7" -Medium Frame

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Quote Originally Posted by clur View Post
    Morning, well I have paid for my madness and am up 2.6 this morning . My ticker wont let me update just now it's been temperamental for the last few days .I will do a perfect protocol day today and see what happens .
    Leeann I am keeping my fingers crossed for you it sounds like you would really be happy with a positive result x
    Lydia congratulations on booking your surgery and the all clear for the girls.
    I will do a better catch up later but happy weigh in all
    Claire xxx
    Sorry about ur gain today, those are no fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    Good morning losers and stabilizers! Hoping everyone gets the news on the scale they are looking for today. I'm down 1.2 today for a total of 5# lost in the first 2 days. Plan to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Wahoo, 5#'s in the first 2 days!! THats awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abinco View Post
    The thread is quiet right now, just wanted to drop in before I get the kiddo's up. I am down 1.2 lbs bringing my total in 4 days to 8 lbs. Be back later. I am loving the melting affect!
    Wow abinco ur doing awesome so far! Bet it feels so good to finally be losing!
    Quote Originally Posted by SibeLover View Post
    Hi everyone and good morning! So sorry I've been MIA and not posting personals in so long Life and mom issues have taken over all of my extra computer time lately and I feel bad about that, but life and mom come first. No way I can catch up on everything, but I did just read back a few pages and everyone seems to be doing pretty well. I should have some extra time in the next couple days before the next round of tests and dr. visits for mom begina again, so I hope to be here more.

AFM - I decided several days ago, after taking a good, long look at myself in the mirror, that I was losing too much weight and was starting to look 'sunken' in my upper body area. Also, the reshaping that I didn't notice happening in P3 & P4 apparently decided to start happening in the last week or so! The sz. 28 jeans that I had bought towards the end of P3 of R1, and had fit perfectly, if not a teensy bit too tight, are all of a sudden way too big. So....decided to change my goal weight to 130 instead of 125 (since IMO, I looked best around 135), and this will still give me a little wiggle room. A little over 1/2 a pound to go and I will start pping the calories until the end of P2, and then go into P3.

Couple questions please:
    1) Should I stop at 23 days or go to 30 so I stabilize better?
    2) When it's time to start upping the calories not to lose any more in P2, which should be in the next day or two, should I just experiement as to how many calories or are there suggestions as to a starting point?
    Very smart decision! Glad u really looked at urself and came to that realization, i feel like alot of people dont do that! They wanna keep losing! So thats great! and honestly, 23 days or 30 days.... i personally dont think it matters! Every round is different! So i realllyyy dont think it matters! If you had no chance at stabalizing they woulda made the minimum 30 days! Just my opinion though!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsp27 View Post
    Well, I had actually gained 4 lbs yesterday rather than 3. I mistakenly told Beth 3. (I'm Sorry Beth)

However, after the modified steak day, I am down 3 lbs. So, I am now .8 above LDW.
    Well, glad u got most ur gain off with that modified steak day What is that anywyas? eggs for breakfast, steak for lunch and dinner, then some cheese?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    good morning - you guys are all doing great so far -- Abinco, Caroline and JoAnn - great losses
    AFM - NOT PREGNANT -- I did the test .... although I am a bit sad as I would like to have more - there are so many reasons why it is a good thing - my DH doesn't want anymore - I have 2 healthy happy boys - my youngest is 3 and we are just starting to be able to do stuff again with him playing independently, financially we couldn't really swing it without going into more debt for a mat leave ..... the list goes on .... but growing and holding a little one is still something I'd like .... BUT - best of all -- I can motor on and be the skinny girl I am meant to be --- I have friends that knew they were definitely done ... I just wish I had that feeling .....

I started my morning with 5 rounds of steps - I live on a cliff and we have a total of 83 stairs with various decks to get to the lake so I walked up and down them 5 times ....

onward and downward everyone,

Lee-Ann
    Sorry u didnt get the results u wanted At least ur looking at the positive side, that u will be able to get to the weight u wanna be at!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    [~AFM~ - I am kind of boring, stable mable for 2 days now. .4 above LDW...wow this is amazing and I LOVE it! I am glad it didn't take me all week to get down from the weekend, love the tools HCG gives us to be able to splurge and not pack back on the weight!

Make it a great hump day everyone!
    Doing great this p3!!
    Morning Folks.

LeeAnn Happy PMS'ing. LOL.

Yet another -0 day for me. I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round!

In case there is ANY doubt at all about how I really feel......... I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round! I hate this freakin round!
    Aww come on! Chin up! Im SUREE you will get some more good losses before ur round is up! DOnt be sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by nieseko View Post
    Hello Everyone

Today is my second day with none lost. In fact, I have to say during 22 days I had already eight days with none lost. On the other hand, looking at the whole picture, I really happy with what I’ve achieved so far (down 15 lbs). Unfortunately, for last free days I feel week, have constant headache and collecting my thoughts became so challenging. Although, yesterday I had more protein (about 30g) I don’t feel much better.
    The vitamins that I’m taking are: Biotin 5000 1x p.d. and B-12 2000 (sublingual) 2x p.d.
    For my headache I take aspirin, but isn't working for me.

I do appreciate any kind of advice and suggestion.

Thank you Guys
    At least there not gains! I had quite a few days with 0 losses, not in a row either but spread our throughout my round, probably about 6? So mine was up there too! Dont let it bring u down it will only make things harder!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    AFM--Down .6 today so that is more like it. I've decided to wrap up P2 on Friday. What Beth said yesterday about reshaping got me thinking mostly that I'd like to be firmly in P3 when I get the TT. So if I do LDW on Friday I will have almost 2 weeks of P3 before surgery. I won't make my original goal but hoping that I might see 130 between now and Sunday. I can live with that!
    Great job! And good decision to wrap up p2 friday! congrats! You made it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Good morning all, happy Wednesday and the beginning of P4 for a few of us.

Down .8 this morning to -.2 LDW....a good way to start a new phase.

Still have no idea what I'll add or if I will add anything. I do know that IF I venture out into the unknown it will be early enough in the day that I can follow it with lota of water and herbal/green teas.

Thanks ladies and gents for all your positive motivation.

Be blessed!
    Wahoo! wow ur doing awesome! Abd below ur ldw! id love to be below mine, but my body just wants to stabalize a bit above my ldw!
    Quote Originally Posted by HcgNewb11 View Post
    Good morning All! I woke up this morning and after the past few days of the scale not budging wasn't expecting much due to TOM. But BAMM!!! 166.4 for a 1.2 loss over night!! I needed that so badly what a great start to the day! Hopefully the scale was nice to everyone else this morning as well. I have clinicals this morning so I wont be on much today but I will catch up later tonight when I get home. Have a great day!!
    Wow! 1.2! What a great suprise for u! haha

Morning! was super busy yesturdayy so wasnt on much, but as u know did that abs class and then walked on a incline for 45minutes. Im up .7, abs are sore. Not a big up so thats ok! BUT im 137.9, which is OK but when im round 138 i dont like it too much cuz its almost 140 and i dont like 140! So kickboxing tonight, hoping to go down tomorrow! Oh and my bf ended up gettin invited to play hockey last night on a league to fill in, so the game started at 1030pm, didnt get home till 1230! So went to bed superr late it was after 1am! Ill probably be going to be earlier tonight to try n catch up on that sleep
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MereLeu View Post
    AFM- Drum roll please.... I lost.... a big phat nothing! LOL! But I am ok with it, really! I thought with my good drop yesterday that I would swing up a little. But I didnt. So I am the same. But I will take it. Hopefully I will have a drop tomorrow and this isnt another stall! Ring is a little tight this morning. So its time to chug water and drink alot of tea!!!

BBSoon!!!
    Standing pat is a victory when compared to a gain! Did you watch that video I sent you? ;-)
    Jeff

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAF2306 View Post
    Well, glad u got most ur gain off with that modified steak day What is that anywyas? eggs for breakfast, steak for lunch and dinner, then some cheese?

Morning! was super busy yesturdayy so wasnt on much, but as u know did that abs class and then walked on a incline for 45minutes. Im up .7, abs are sore. Not a big up so thats ok! BUT im 137.9, which is OK but when im round 138 i dont like it too much cuz its almost 140 and i dont like 140! So kickboxing tonight, hoping to go down tomorrow! Oh and my bf ended up gettin invited to play hockey last night on a league to fill in, so the game started at 1030pm, didnt get home till 1230! So went to bed superr late it was after 1am! Ill probably be going to be earlier tonight to try n catch up on that sleep
    Alexis, thanks. I had a couple of eggs for breakfast and about 3 OZ of colby cheese for lunch. I should have taken more cheese for lunch. For dinner I had a smallish steak with a tomato cooked in a frying pan. Then, still hungry a little later I ate a grilled Bubba Burger. The Bubba may not have been the best choice, but it was easy as you can take them out of the Freezer and cook them right away.

Ah sleep... I went to bed at 2:45 and awoke this morning at 6:39! So, I can identify with your lack of sleep. However, I am not sure if we can ever catch up on lost sleep.
    Jeff

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG

Feisty -- I'm not sure I understand how you feel about this round -- so how do you REALLY feel about this round?!? LOL Hang in there girl, you'll get there.

Lydia -- I forgot to tell you yesterday how happy I am that your "girls" are fine!

AFM:

ANOTHER 1.8 UP!! I guess one last gasp for the prednisone?!? Such a large gain for such a tiny amount!!! Oh well -- I still have 10 days till P2, hopefully I will get back down to my Adjusted LDW from Round 2, but if not, I'll just lose it AGAIN! --- This better have gotten me well enough to stay well -- cause I don't care how sick I am in the future -- I am NEVER going to take the prednisone AGAIN!!! Congrats to all you losers and stabilizers -- hugs and commiserations to you stallers and gainers -- and just remember -- we are ALL thinner than we were before we started the HCG protocol!! We're tough -- we can beat those scale TROLLS into submission!!

R1 10/16/10 Weight 251.2
    R5D1 11/05/11 Weight 220.6
    R5D2: +4
    R5D3: +.8
    R5D4: -4.8
    R5D5: -4.0
    R5D6: -1.2
    R5D7: +.4
    R5D8: +.4
    R5D9: -1.0
    R5D10: +.4
    R5D11: +1.2

R/P/M
    R3/P4/HHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsp27 View Post
    Standing pat is a victory when compared to a gain! Did you watch that video I sent you? ;-)
    Jeff!! Yes I watched it! I forgot to tell you! It was hilarious!!! Thanks again!!!
    -Meredith-
    5'7" -Medium Frame

R/P/M
    R3/P4/HHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peggys1699 View Post
    AFM:

ANOTHER 1.8 UP!! I guess one last gasp for the prednisone?!? Such a large gain for such a tiny amount!!! Oh well -- I still have 10 days till P2, hopefully I will get back down to my Adjusted LDW from Round 2, but if not, I'll just lose it AGAIN! --- This better have gotten me well enough to stay well -- cause I don't care how sick I am in the future -- I am NEVER going to take the prednisone AGAIN!!! Congrats to all you losers and stabilizers -- hugs and commiserations to you stallers and gainers -- and just remember -- we are ALL thinner than we were before we started the HCG protocol!! We're tough -- we can beat those scale TROLLS into submission!!
    I'm so sorry you are going thru this.. Prednisone is a nightmare!!! I know it is difficult right now. But you have to take care of yourself first! You will get it off!
    -Meredith-
    5'7" -Medium Frame