Popular Pages

Page 36 of 497 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - April 2011

R/P/M
    Phase 1, Liquid drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Hi Davera,
    I used to have over 100 lbs to lose too. Now i don't. Take your breaks as the others suggested previously. It does make it easier as it gives your body a bit of time to recoup between rounds.

Good Luck!!!
    Feisty, thank you much for your inspiration. I really need it right now because yesterday I cheated bad with some popcorn shrimp for lunch, (nothing else), then had just chicken breast for dinner.

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Hey Feisty, looks like you're getting pretty close to onederland! How's the not smoking going?
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    Weigh-in was 181.2 today. A loss of 0.4 pounds, for a total of 14.2 pounds lost in 15 days of VLCD. Not as impressive as some of the losses I see around here, but when taken in the context of my dieting history for the past decade or three, it is truly stellar.

I'll take it and run with it, even if it's going to take me a little while longer to reach that elusive "virgin fat territory."
    But still very impressive overall numbers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nieseko View Post
    Hi guys,
    Although I have TOM I was down 0.8today.
    Hurrah

Hi guys,
    Although I have TOM I was down 0.8today.
    Hurrah

Ceridwen Thank your for supportive post.
    I hope that you don’t find this round too challenging.
    Linda welcome again on P2 and good luck
    Hoorayy!! .8 is a great loss, and especially on TOM! Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by SibeLover View Post
    AFM - should be up today, but I'm down again. Ate 1/2 a cheesecake yesterday, along with a few other things. Plan was to go light yesterday and heavier today, so will be going to a breakfast buffet to eat lots of bacon and eggs shortly. Then have to head to work to meet the mailman at 10:30 to get my drops. They should've come yesterday but he didn't have them so we planned a meet for this morning! Planning to finish off the cheesecake today and undecided on dinner at this point, thinking mexican or KFC...

BBL, have a great Saturday!
    Wow impressive! Yea i'd def go heavier today since u lost! U def wanna pack it away so ur not hungry that would bite!! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    hello - quick post for the morning - down 1.7 and feel like I am going to have some major bm action this morning so I hope by tomorrow for my first full week I can see the 40s in my number ...how many times do I have to say goodbye to the 50s - LOL

the party last night went great - I stuck to water and cucumbers -- it didn't go unnoticed but I didn't care and eventually the foodies left me alone .... "are you getting all skinny on us?" what what one of my very overweight friends said as if I was taking off her right arm to feed to dogs .....

my mom and dad have come - my mom has brought bins of jelly beans which are a very hard thing for me .... temptation is a part of life - I just need to deal with it

I am not sure how often I will get on this weekend with company - I am hoping they will all go to a movie tonight so I can study by myself ... we will see .....

take care everyone,
    Lee-Ann
    Haha thats funny! Well hey its a good thing they noticed u gettin skinny! It alwasy feels good when u know people notice!! Great loss today, and hopefully u will be able to say bye to the 150s once and for all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    AFM--Down .8 again today. Likin' that number just fine. And it puts me into territory not seen since about 2003. Workin' on my well aged fat stores. Hoping my bod thinks they're satisfying and staves off the hungries for a while!

Dreamed I ate 2 pieces of pizza last night. Felt so guilty (though it was delish)! Was very glad to wake up and find I hadn't actually done that!!
    Wow congrats!! Thats a great accomplishment! 2003 wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Alexis why not just do a nice high protein day instead of the full steak day. That might bring it down a bit and make you more comfortable.
    I never seem to have luck with those :\ idk y! I have tried them 3 times before but alwasys stay the same or go up a tad
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Alexis, I just want to say how CUTE you are! I totally *HEART* your new avatar!
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAF2306 View Post
    Hey guys... need advice, im in bed ill do personals in a bit!
    But i gained 1.6 today... So im a total of 5.4 lbs over LDW..... BUT ive been accepting the 135's as my 'stable' point...so technically im 1.4-1.6 over that new kinda set weight. So my question is correction day? no correction day? Cuz i know 1.6 isnt over 2lbs so it really COULD BE a normal fluctuation, but since i am 5.4lbs over total should i just correct it ??? Deciisions decisions. I mean i dont wanna go up more. I must admit i have not gone down anyday yet! LOL only after my 2 steak days ive had. hahah

IM thinkin correction day just in casE?
    I'd definitely correct. Something is causing you to go up so you need to find out what that is, and you don't want to do that already up from where you want to be.
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    Phase 1, Liquid drops
    Not only that, but it gives your MIND a break, too. One of the GENIUS aspects of this diet is that you get regular "parole" from the P2 sentence. Brutal restriction is not indefinite, nor is it determined by whether your body chooses to lose weight at a particular rate. The light at the end of the tunnel always has a definite date.
    Caroline it is my mind that tends to wonder to the McDonalds commercial as they discuss their food with love. But, I stop and tell myself that it doesn't taste as good as it did when I was a kid and skinny taste better than any fast food out there. Thank you for the sanity check.

R/P/M
    Lifetime Maintenance with the Mind:Body Method
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Davera View Post
    Caroline it is my mind that tends to wonder to the McDonalds commercial as they discuss their food with love. But, I stop and tell myself that it doesn't taste as good as it did when I was a kid and skinny taste better than any fast food out there. Thank you for the sanity check.
    This diet is getting me to my goal faster than anything I ever dreamed of. Even if I were to "only" lose 20 pounds per round, I will be at my goal BY THANKSGIVING! No other weight loss plan would EVER give me that outcome.

BTW, I love your avatar! Is that your puppy?
    Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Lydia -
    Ceridwen--Well, at least I can beat you at gaining on loading...wait, that's not a good thing...hmmmm...
    LOL! Well, I think I may have topped load day 1 with day 2's indulgences! Gah...we went out to Applebee's (which is my new tradition for load day 2), and I had so much food there! Came home and worked a bit, and I just finished eating my last dish of Fage for a while now! Soon I'll go to bed and when I get up this afternoon, my VLCD1 begins!!! But yeah, I think today's weigh-in will top yesterdays...LOL!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by AAF2306 View Post
    Hey guys... need advice, im in bed ill do personals in a bit!
    But i gained 1.6 today... So im a total of 5.4 lbs over LDW..... BUT ive been accepting the 135's as my 'stable' point...so technically im 1.4-1.6 over that new kinda set weight. So my question is correction day? no correction day? Cuz i know 1.6 isnt over 2lbs so it really COULD BE a normal fluctuation, but since i am 5.4lbs over total should i just correct it ??? Deciisions decisions. I mean i dont wanna go up more. I must admit i have not gone down anyday yet! LOL only after my 2 steak days ive had. hahah

IM thinkin correction day just in casE?
    I was going to say I agree with Feisty, do a high protein day. But then you said they haven't worked for you in the past. So, my only other suggestion is to do a steak day and then act as if you were starting P3 from day one. Slowly add back in and try to pinpoint what is causing you difficulty. You will figure it out. Also, I don't know about you but I always seem to stabilize at 3# over LDW.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Alexis, I just want to say how CUTE you are! I totally *HEART* your new avatar!
    AWWWW Thankk you so much!! So sweet of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I'd definitely correct. Something is causing you to go up so you need to find out what that is, and you don't want to do that already up from where you want to be.
    Thanks, i think so too! Ill probably just do a steak day. Wouldnt mind having a good loss. I cant think of anything new i added EXCEPT oikos organic greek yogurt a couple days ago, wonder if that was a delayedd gain?? That or i had mug cake last night for the first time.. almond flour, cream, coconut oil, all of which ive been using fine though! Ive been great with almonds and alot of nuts. So dont think the nuts are a problem. But with the mug cake added i might have ended up having too many calories. 2000+ But even still its not like i gained a lb and 4oz of fat! Thats like wayy alot of calories! hahah, so my guess is maybe delayed greek yogurt reaction?? It is pretty strong dairy product and too much dairy for me usually isnt good, some is ok, like a couple cheese slices, but when i add more thats probably the gain!
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8