Popular Pages

Page 46 of 497 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - April 2011

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    ~AFM~ - I am down 1.2 this morning and .4 above LDW...so thankful to have gotten back down! Today we have 3 baseball games, everyone is up and ready to go...maybe will get a run in this evening as I haven't went in a few days. DH is down 2 more lbs and 14 lbs so far!!
    Yay!!! Back to your range! Isn't a great feeling!! Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Good morning everyone, happy Saturday....down .2 back sitting right on top of LDW after 10 days of P3 eating...... I truly believe that the 50 days of VLCD has made my stabilizing a little easier. There's not much I haven't tried yet, salmon "burgers" are next on my list.
    Great job stablizing...salmon burgers? Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    AFM my body is liking being 1.5 above LDW. Raining here today so think I will head into town and have a me day :-) Have a great day everyone!
    Another stablizer!! Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieJ View Post
    Good Morning. Quick check in for me. Im down .8 again, which puts me at a total of 20.2 pounds lost so far. Yeah! I made it to my first milestone. Now if I could get down 2.5 more pounds to get into the 170's. Sorry for no persies. Will try to do them later. As for now, Im off to do open houses.
    WootWoot!! 20lbs is awesome! Great job on .8 loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Thanks, Dandelion! I feel I'm doing pretty good in stabilizing...had some rough spots (darn pork!), but back down today (1.4 above LDW). I'm glad I did a longer round also...I think it really helps with stabilizing for sure. To be honest...can't wait to get back into p2! but am learning so much in P3 and curious about P4. It's very exciting! Good luck to all us P3ers! It's tricky, but we're smart enough to figure it out.
    So glad to see you back down - I know, it can be such a trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    just a quick post for accountability -- my mother/daughter issues are rearing their ugly head - my mom is up for the weekend and so many issues there .... it is really bad timing for a visit, they didn't call to confirm they were visiting ... I have a really big exam on Tuesday and it is just a lot of work to be around them right now ... emotionally draining and I just want to stuff food in my mouth ... I had a piece of rolled up roast turkey breast and ham with my P2 chili at lunch - need to get that out there -- I will be okay with that if it stops there ... I will have shrimp and soup for dinner ...... OMG ....

thanks for letting me rant ... sorry for the selfish post. Lee-Ann
    Oh, Lee-Ann, don't be silly!! That's what we're here for...nobody knows what you're going through better than us. I really hope your visit becomes more enjoyable and stress-free! Sending happy thoughts your way!!

Quote Originally Posted by clur View Post
    Hi. Lydia thanks for your message sorry if anyone has been worried i am currently sat on the balcony of the chalet in Val D Isere that we have been staying in enjoying the evening sunshine and uplading the photos we have take over the week.I will try and add one here.We have had an amazing week of skiing in beautiful weather with fantastic snow.I have eaten and drunk too much and everything thats wrong.But your husband is only 50 once and we have had a really lovely time .We are back home tomorrow and it will be then that I knuckle down and get back to trying to get to my goal weight.
    I hope everyone is doing well and i will catch up when I get home tomorrow
    Love to everyone Claire xxx
    Looks like you're having a great time - safe travels home!

Quote Originally Posted by adm07 View Post
    Hey everyone! I haven't checked in in sooo long! I hope you all are doing awesome. I am technically in P4 now. I blew it first day though! I stabilized great in P3, only having to do one steak day but first day of p4 I had oatmeal, tortillas, crackers, and bread. Soooo dumb. Of course, I gained 1.8 pounds the next day. I did a steak day and it shed a pound (unlike last time that was 3 pounds!) and I'm exactly 2 lbs over LDW if not a little more by 2 ounces (darn scale!)

Should I do another steak day or should I just eat very lean, fruits, veggies P3 only?
    Hey, good to see you!!! Glad to see you're doing well!! How is the reshaping going, BTW?? Is the bum getting back to where you want it? Been hoping mine lifts a bit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeni View Post
    Wow fell behind and can't quite seem to get ahead! Hello everyone! Up .4. So I have read all the posts I think and I wanted to quickly say.
    There is more but I will try and get on later. Busy this weekend. Oh and I went shopping for shorts yesterday.... A SIZE 2!!! I feel like me again. Finally.
    Great job, Jeni!! A Size 2 - WhooHoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Lee-Ann, The bear is wearing a Muzzle...... um...... Do you wanna borrow it for your mum?
    Ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    as for me.. down .8 after a lean protein day. So I'm 1.4 above LDW. I've not been closer than 1.2 so far in the 4 days and of course started at 1 lb above.
    I'm adding doing mostly protein today with some fat to get the calories up a bit more. Lean days are really low calorie. So no eggs, but doing Fage for the first time this P3. Lunch is out at Rainforest Cafe for the grandbaby's birthday. I'll likely do a salad and take my own dressing. Dinner I haven't figured yet. Likely a burger patty or a turkey burger with some cheese.
    I'll get there.. I always do.
    Okay. .8 is a start in the right direction! Hope today is a great day with your family!

Quote Originally Posted by In2Win View Post
    Hey guys. I need some help. I have been stalling all week, jumping up and jumping back down and haven't lost anything at all. I weigh the same as I did last weekend. Should I do an apple day? My body feels to be retaining water, I feel very swollen. I drink a lot of water and am sticking to the program 100% but am not seeing any results on the scale or my clothes. Any advice? I am really getting angry because I am hungry, not eating much and not losing... Also, what is the pattern in which you take the drops. I have been told by the place I got it to take it 7am-1pm-7pm or 8am-2pm-8pm but in a consisten pattern like that. Is this what you all do or do you take it 10 min. before meals? I have also been told of a detox tea that could help. Any advice on that? Thanks for all of your help. Kacey
    I would not suggest an apple day - your Whoosh is coming!!! Also, I would stick with the 7/1/7 timing on the drops (I found it easier to remember to take them when I had a schedule) and you need to wait 30 mins before or after eating...Could you post an example of a day of eating? Maybe we can see what's going on there...
    Last edited by RoDo; April 2nd, 2011 at 11:57 AM.
    ~Rochelle
    R1 - 1/13: 156.2 LDW - 3/17: 125.6
    Total Pounds Lost - 30.6
    R2 - 4/29: 125.6 (Yes, at LDW!!)
    After Load Days - 128.8
    R2 - W1: -6.4/W2: +1.4/W3: -1.2
    5/19 - Start interruption, 5/31 - Re-enter P2
    W4: -2.8/W5: -1.2

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    thanks for letting me rant ... sorry for the selfish post
    We are here to hear you rant! Sorry about the mom issues. No fun at all. But don't let it get the best of you and derail progress. You're better than that! Just keep your eye on the summer bikini prize!

Quote Originally Posted by clur View Post
    Attachment 3534Attachment 3535Hi
    Lydia thanks for your message sorry if anyone has been worried i am currently sat on the balcony of the chalet in Val D Isere that we have been staying in enjoying the evening sunshine and uplading the photos we have take over the week.I will try and add one here.We have had an amazing week of skiing in beautiful weather with fantastic snow.I have eaten and drunk too much and everything thats wrong.But your husband is only 50 once and we have had a really lovely time .We are back home tomorrow and it will be then that I knuckle down and get back to trying to get to my goal weight.
    Glad you're back. It was just unlike you to go awol without saying goodbye or letting us know if you'd reached goal (did you)?? Looks like it from your ticker.

Quote Originally Posted by CelloGrl View Post
    Has anyone here ever done a 12 week P2? Is that insane? I'm looking at my calendars and if I make my next round 12 weeks I can be at my goal by Halloween, if I do 2 more 6 week rounds then I'll barely be in P4 by Thanksgiving and that's cutting it a little close. What do you think?
    I know I could never stay on that long. I'm on day 9 and counting down 'til this phase is done!

Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Glad your back. Good to see you.. Lydia has been worried. LOL
    I'm a total worry wort (wart?). My kids HATE it! As I said, just not like Claire to not keep us updated on her progress. If I ever go missing I hope you guys will hunt me down, in case I've gone off the reservation and need dragging back!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeni View Post
    There is more but I will try and get on later. Busy this weekend. Oh and I went shopping for shorts yesterday.... A SIZE 2!!! I feel like me again. Finally.
    Size 2?? Awesome!!!

Hey guys. I need some help. I have been stalling all week, jumping up and jumping back down and haven't lost anything at all. I weigh the same as I did last weekend. Should I do an apple day? My body feels to be retaining water, I feel very swollen. I drink a lot of water and am sticking to the program 100% but am not seeing any results on the scale or my clothes. Any advice? I am really getting angry because I am hungry, not eating much and not losing... Also, what is the pattern in which you take the drops. I have been told by the place I got it to take it 7am-1pm-7pm or 8am-2pm-8pm but in a consisten pattern like that. Is this what you all do or do you take it 10 min. before meals? I have also been told of a detox tea that could help. Any advice on that? Thanks for all of your help.
    I did well with apple days in Round 1. Did 2 of them. Ended the stall and I didn't gain it back. Can't hurt, and it's a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by AAF2306 View Post
    Do we have to have our apple with our steak on a steak day? Like not earlier?
    I think Dr. S says not to eat anything 'til dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by mabennett View Post
    im on a third day stall too. r1p2d15. im not swollen however. i'm very "lean" looking. clothes are fitting smaller, just no weight coming off!! am i doing it right?? i'm following protocol, no mixing of veggies, ect... i even went to a girls night out at a mexican food restaurant and only drank hot tea!! didn't eat anything!
    How much more do you have to lose?
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    R3/P4/hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys. I need some help. I have been stalling all week, jumping up and jumping back down and haven't lost anything at all. I weigh the same as I did last weekend. Should I do an apple day? My body feels to be retaining water, I feel very swollen. I drink a lot of water and am sticking to the program 100% but am not seeing any results on the scale or my clothes. Any advice? I am really getting angry because I am hungry, not eating much and not losing... Also, what is the pattern in which you take the drops. I have been told by the place I got it to take it 7am-1pm-7pm or 8am-2pm-8pm but in a consisten pattern like that. Is this what you all do or do you take it 10 min. before meals? I have also been told of a detox tea that could help. Any advice on that? Thanks for all of your help.

Kacey
    Maybe you are drinking too much water?
    What do you mean "not eating much"?
    Are you getting in your 500 calories?

When you take the drops is not too important time
    wise, do what is convenient for you.
    R1: 10/04-11/26 Total Loss 19.6lb
    LDW 130.8
    R2: 03/16-04/13 Total Loss 4.4lb
    LDW 124.8

R3: 05/08 - 130.2 VLCD1
    LDW 126.4

07/10: R3P4D28 - 121.4 - 2.0
    07/24: R3P4D42 - 122.8 + 1.4

Liz 5' 2" - 48 years young

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by mabennett View Post
    im on a third day stall too. r1p2d15. im not swollen however. i'm very "lean" looking. clothes are fitting smaller, just no weight coming off!! am i doing it right?? i'm following protocol, no mixing of veggies, ect... i even went to a girls night out at a mexican food restaurant and only drank hot tea!! didn't eat anything!
    You're coming out of your 2nd week, entering 3rd, your "stall" is very normal...just wait - your Whoosh is coming! Take your measurements - I bet you've lost inches!
    ~Rochelle
    Total Pounds Lost - 30.6
    After Load Days - 128.8

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Jeni;357536]Jeff- Lovely post. This diet has changed my life for the way better! I was about 60ish lbs overweight before this and felt very unhealthy with high cholesterol and all of those fun things that come with the weight. Even with that amount of extra weight on me I can totally relate to you and how you are feeling. I think. HOPE is a very good thing to have.

Jeni - you are absolutely correct. Hope is a good thing.
    Jeff

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg
    I'm back with a little time for personals now, actually, my expanded stomach doesn not feel like doing much except sitting on the couach right now...

LeAnn - Aren't family gatherings a real treat? Congrats on the 140's!

Melissa - Welcome!

Davera - Welcome to you as well!

Ceridwen - Ooooh, Applebee's sounds pretty god too. I'm already overstuffed and feeling ill, but I'm going to keep on eating!

Feisty - Glad to hear the not smoking is going well. Congrats on that and the losses!

Lisa - You did extremely well on your trip, but I don't think you should do another interruption. As already mentioned, that seems to mess people up pretty bad.

Lydia - Yay for .8!

Leslie - Glad you're back down. Enjoy the BB games and your run.

CellGrl - Congrats on the 20# mark.

Dandelion - Yay for stabilizing!

Diane69 - Enjoy your you day.

StephanieJ - Another 20 lb.'er - congrats!

sunnymom
    - I went up and down a bit the first few days as well, but it all evened out.

Natalie - I think you;re doing great in P3. I agree that the longer rounds do seem to make stabilizing easier, but it's still nerve wracking!

JoAnn
    - LOL at loading days + 1 dinner.

Jeff - Very, very inspirational post, wow, and thank you.

peggys1699 - Glad you checked in, when will you be home?

Claire - Looks and sounds like you're having a wonderful time, enjoy your last day!

Jeni - Size 2 shorts? Yay for you!

Beth - I have faith that you will get there too.

All I can say is blah.....
    Last edited by SibeLover; April 2nd, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    ~Karen

R/P/M
    R2P4 hhcg
    Hi everyone. Was a real slug-a-bed today. Dog got me up about 5:30 with the raccoons again, so I weighed (149.2 which is down .2 from yesterday). Then got up again around 9:50 and for the heck of it I checked the weight again. The scale went to the 149.2 again, then changed to 148.4 (.2 below LDW) and stayed there several tries, even moving the scale. So I tried the old .5 increment scale and it read 149.5. Made crustless quiche for breakfast and while I waited for it to cook, went and weighed again (after some output) and it read 147.8! This was at about 10:45, and I still had not had anything to eat yet, just a little water. This is so weird. The old scale said 148.5 (if I remember correctly) I recorded all three weights in my journal and measured again and measurements are about the same as last Sunday.

Then I went to work out with the personal trainer doing strength training. I was running late so didn't get in teh usual warmup on the bike. I put everything into myfitnesspal when I got home and it doesn't give calorie credit for strenght training,only cardio. Here at 1:48, I am still full from brunch (1/4 of the quiche and coffee with half N half. I put in guesstimates of tuna salad and a very small tomato for lunch, apple, celery stick and cream cheese for snack. We plan to go to dinner at a seafood place and I was thinking of 1/2 lb snow crab cluster, 4oz chicken and some green veggies to be safe. All that, assuming I can find room for it, only gives just over 1000 calories. P3 is do hard! I guess I will have to add a protein drink this evening.

Leslie, I can't find the recipe for the famous pumpkin shakes, would you (or someone else that know it) please post it again.

I haven't read anything on the thread yet today, so I am off to do that. I didn't want to spend the afternoon reading to try to get caught up before I checked in like I have done the last few days.
    Kathy

R1P2 Load Day 1/28/2011 - 174.0
    R1P2 W1 -7.5 lbs, W2 -3.5 lbs, W3 -3.5 lbs, W4 -2.9 lbs, W5 -4.8 lbs, W6 -3.2 lbs
    R1 Total -25.4 lbs, LDW 148.6 on 3/13/2011
    R1P3 - No Steaks Days!
    R1P4 on 4/6/2011 - 1 HPD
    R2P2 Load Day 4/29/2011 - 146.8
    R2P2 W1 - 5.8 lbs, W2 - 3.6 lbs, W3 - 2.6 lbs, W4 - 2.8 lbs, W5 - 1.8 lbs (short week)
    R2 Total -16.6 lbs, LDW 130.2 on 6/1/2011
    R2P3 - 2 steak days, entered P4 at 128.4 lbs on 6/24/2011

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    ~AFM~ I'm down .2 - that's up .2 from LDW, but nothing came of my Smooth Move tea I drank...wonder why? Oh, well. I'm going to stop at the store and pick up some new foods to try - unfortunately, I'm no chef, so I'm a total dud for thinking up new dishes!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!
    ~Rochelle
    Total Pounds Lost - 30.6
    After Load Days - 128.8

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Reading in the car, just have to say...Jeff awesome entry.

Feisty gotta love you! Love that comment to Lee Ann!!! He he he!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R1 P2/ drops
    You always have such awesome optimistic things to say