Popular Pages

Page 103 of 300 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2996

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - August 2011

R/P/M
    p3/lifer
    Wow Leslie, I think its great that your keeping up with running in all the heat. You are so dedicated! Even though I've lost a bunch of pounds, I'm still afraid I'm gonna shake the house loose if I actually run on my treadmill! LOL. I still think like a bigger person.
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsfyredude View Post
    Okay, I just couldn't face another lunch of chicken/shrimp/fish so I looked in my fridge and found a carton of egg substitute. NO fat, sugar, blah, blah, made with 99% egg whites and 60 cal per serving with 6g protein. Sauteed my spinach in a little organic chicken broth and then added the serving of eggs stuff...was really good...sometimes you just need a change.
    That sounds like a great idea! Let us know what the scale thinks.
    Round 1 phase 2 did 107 days Hhcg

Lost 52 pounds. So glad I fell for this 'scam'!!

Lost additional 3.6 pounds in first week of P3! Then went overboard and gained that back.

Never got higher than 2 pounds above LDW..

Started R2 10/26. Lost 6 pounds first week. Had a hard time with bad drops. Good drops on 11-7-11.

I attend Celebrate Recovery for support and encouragement. It's free!

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gracedancer View Post
    I found this recipe (little bit rogue) on the forum. It is really yummy - and filling. I cannot eat the whole thing in one sitting.

Egg Drop Soup - all phases

Lots of protein, but worked well my first round. Ate almost every night- my go to meal. Filling, delicious, and enticing enough for my daughter to beg for bites she's 13 and you know how 13 year old palates can be picky!

Works out to about 150 calories! You can skinny this down (water down the broth) if you had beef that day. Excellent dinner meal for a higher cal day (apples and beef for instance)!

2 cups chicken broth (you can bulk up with water, use less broth or try with just 2 cups-more flavor)
    .5 or 1 cup egg whites. (I find the organic ones make "ribbons" the best, or crack your own. But even if they "scramble" in the broth it is still yummy)
    Garlic powder or granulated
    Onion powder or fresh green onion (2) fresh if you don't mind a tad of veggie mixing
    Fresh spinach
    Chili paste if you wish-adds to the flavor (true paste, not Sri racha - that has sugar) or chili flake
    Braggs aminos
    Salt/pepper

Bring broth to boil.

Pour eggs into an easy pour container. Grab a chopstick or fork. Slowly stir the broth, stop stirring, and while broth spins pour a table spoon of egg in. Wait 5 seconds and slowly give a full slow stir around the pot. The 5 second pause allows for the egg to cook, the small stir allows it to spread into a flowy ribbon. Repeat the stir pour wait slow stir with all your egg.

Add garlic, salt/pepper and a drizzle of braggs. Taste. Should be light and chickeny, a touch of salty. Add chili paste if using, to taste.
    Eggs cook better if spices are added after. And you can see the egg form easier.

In a bowl place the spinach and green onion. Pour soup over and enjoy.
    Oh, that sounds great! Can't wait to try it.
    Round 1 phase 2 did 107 days Hhcg

Lost 52 pounds. So glad I fell for this 'scam'!!

Lost additional 3.6 pounds in first week of P3! Then went overboard and gained that back.

Never got higher than 2 pounds above LDW..

Started R2 10/26. Lost 6 pounds first week. Had a hard time with bad drops. Good drops on 11-7-11.

I attend Celebrate Recovery for support and encouragement. It's free!

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manydaystillfri View Post
    Wow Leslie, I think its great that your keeping up with running in all the heat. You are so dedicated! Even though I've lost a bunch of pounds, I'm still afraid I'm gonna shake the house loose if I actually run on my treadmill! LOL. I still think like a bigger person.
    For the most part I keep it indoors but running outside is sooo much better!!!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHCG
    OMG I just wanna cry right now!!! I just had a meeting at 1pm and everyone was there and my boss like totally made me eat a sandwich. He totally embarrased me infront of everyone so I just grabbed the sandwich and took a few bites to shut him up. It was a turkey sandwich with cheese and mayo and some mustard. I wanted to hurl but I coulnt because I had to wait till my meeting was over, Now Im stuck here at my desk at work till 10 pm and Im so scared to eat because Ive been working real hard at this diet and I cant belive that I made such a mistake. I dunno what else I should do to correct this problem. Should I starve the rest of the day? Should I do a steak day? Should I excerise all night hwn Im down work? I feel like jumping under a bus. Any suggestions are welcome. Anyone else have a crummy day like this??

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Karri- this is the only place we are all more than happy to....... a) be a loser b) Go down c) have everyone else tell us it's "all down from here" Hehe thanks for your encouragement!

I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO extremely busy...and slightly overwhelmed getting my catering business together. I already have two families that want me to be a personal chef for dinners during the week. Hope one of them eats at 5 and one at 7!!! I also have one wedding reception Sept. 10th, and one renewal of vowels reception scheduled for Oct.29th. I know that doesn't sound like a lot. But theres so much to it.
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG

Anyone wanna check my website out?

It's nothing special but I am just starting out!

http://atasteabove.vpweb.com/?alt_id...=1311569671753
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

Quote Originally Posted by szillaxl View Post
    OMG I just wanna cry right now!!! I just had a meeting at 1pm and everyone was there and my boss like totally made me eat a sandwich. He totally embarrased me infront of everyone so I just grabbed the sandwich and took a few bites to shut him up. It was a turkey sandwich with cheese and mayo and some mustard. I wanted to hurl but I coulnt because I had to wait till my meeting was over, Now Im stuck here at my desk at work till 10 pm and Im so scared to eat because Ive been working real hard at this diet and I cant belive that I made such a mistake. I dunno what else I should do to correct this problem. Should I starve the rest of the day? Should I do a steak day? Should I excerise all night hwn Im down work? I feel like jumping under a bus. Any suggestions are welcome. Anyone else have a crummy day like this??

What did he do?

I suggest you just stick to the protocol and drink water as best you can. I would skip the melba and at least one fruit as well. Tomorrow is another day! You get a do-over!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItizMe_Paula View Post
    It's nothing special but I am just starting out!

http://atasteabove.vpweb.com/?alt_id...=1311569671753
    Love it, good luck as you get this going!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by szillaxl View Post
    I agree with Itsybitsy, skip your fruit and melba. You may not have an uptick from it so please don't stress about it, nothing can change what is done. Drink your water, still have a sensible dinner and know that tomorrow is a new day!
    Leslie