Popular Pages

Page 4 of 300 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - August 2011

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    It's hard girl when you get to the end of the line, just keep focused. Remember...it too me 60 days to lose 10 lbs.
    Ugh, I REALLY hate to hear that! LOL
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG
    Beth, Thanks for a wonderful start to the August thread. Happy August, everyone!
    R4P2 (24 days) Lost 11.4
    LDW = 148, End of P3 - 146.8!
    P4W1-145.8, P4W2-149.4(TOM), P4W3-146.2
    P4W4-146.1, P4W5-147.7, P4W6-146.7
    P4W7D2-145.8

Hey everyone! Confession time...I cheated Saturday night! I ate Mexican food, which is a total weakness of mine! I went up 1.8 the next day, but I'm back down today to the weight I was before the cheat. Weekends are tough!! But I'm back on track today. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
    Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 171.2
    Post-Load Weight: 170.6
    Lost during loading: -0.6 pounds
    VLCD week 1: -8.0 pounds
    VLCD week 2: -3.4 pounds
    VLCD week 3: +1.2 pounds (after PI)
    VLCD week 4:
    VLCD week 5:
    LDW:
    Goal Weight: 135.0

R/P/M
    R3/P4/HHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    ~AFM~ - HAPPY August!!! I am the same today, .4 above LDW. Protein today in hopes to come back down around to that 121 number I love so much! Daniel and I will measure this evening or in the morning to see the affects of our first week eating the Paleo way.

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday, happy losing/stabilizing!!!
    Cant wait to hear the results! Your Avatar pic is AWESOME! Look at those Lats and Collarbones! You looks ripped!

It's hard girl when you get to the end of the line, just keep focused. Remember...it took me 60 days to lose 10 lbs.
    BLECH!!! I know! I am fuly prepared! I will fight tooth and nail for the last little bit. At the end of my pellets I will be where my body says! Moved my goal to 140. I 135 would be unrealistic for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger711 View Post
    Hey everyone! Confession time...I cheated Saturday night! I ate Mexican food, which is a total weakness of mine! I went up 1.8 the next day, but I'm back down today to the weight I was before the cheat. Weekends are tough!! But I'm back on track today. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
    Weekends are tough! Good job getting back down! Mexican food does major damage around here!
    -Meredith-
    5'7" -Medium Frame

3 Rounds Done- Lost 42.4 lbs!!
    Lost 68.4 lbs since Daughter was born 9/7/2010

RD 3 was a sham! I am not counting it as a SUCCESS!!

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MereLeu View Post
    Cant wait to hear the results! Your Avatar pic is AWESOME! Look at those Lats and Collarbones! You looks ripped!

BLECH!!! I know! I am fuly prepared! I will fight tooth and nail for the last little bit. At the end of my pellets I will be where my body says! Moved my goal to 140. I 135 would be unrealistic for me!
    Thanks I have to admit that when I look in the mirror that part of me makes me feel SUPER good about where I am sitting at!

Being realistic about your goal will help make your last bit of this journey feel a lot smoother...you are truly almost there!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

Mereleu...my goal weight is also 135. I'm 5'7" with a medium frame. I'm thinking of moving my goal weight to 140, too. I have been at 145 before, and was comfortably in a size 6. I think 135 might be too low for me to stay at and be comfortable at, without freaking out over everything I eat.
    Height: 5'7"
    Starting Weight: 171.2
    Post-Load Weight: 170.6
    Lost during loading: -0.6 pounds
    VLCD week 1: -8.0 pounds
    VLCD week 2: -3.4 pounds
    VLCD week 3: +1.2 pounds (after PI)
    VLCD week 4:
    VLCD week 5:
    LDW:
    Goal Weight: 135.0

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavedancer View Post
    Woo Hoo! August Party Dance!!! Thanks for the kick-off Beth!! Celebrating with a new Avatar Pic taken TODAY!
    Love the new Avatar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Bulic View Post
    vlcd 6 and down another 1.98 lbs!!! I'm starting to become a believer...

I want to bless each and everyone of you for being so faithful and diligent with your posts. They are extremely helpful and since there are no doctors here who know about this diet, much less approve of it, I think I am the only person here on it. I feel less alone during my journey because of all of you. You are inspiring, honest, and filled with so much more information than I. Thank you!!!!!
    Oh believe this works amazingly! I started last January and finish 3 rounds in May lost a total of 63 lbs and will be doing another round shortly to lose the last bit. keep checking in here for support and accountability and you will reach your goal in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by brian0461 View Post
    Thanks, that's what I will do.

As for the interruption - yeah that WAS the plan - that's why I stopped on thursday - but then my sons came home on thursday, etc, etc - long story short - it didn't happen like I planned at all. Good news is, my head is back in the game so I should be able to get back where I was on or before this thursday - so that I only am setback a week.
    Brian, maybe you will have some big loses now that your back on P2. I have seen many people do this and it seems to shock their bodies and they get really great losses again after an interuption. Hope this is the case for you.

AFM still the same, stable and looking forward to starting a new round. Will know in a few days when that will be, but in the mean time I am jealous of all you losers :-) Stay strong everyone and enjoy the ride!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg
    Beth - great intro. Thanks, and thanks to Cerdwin for the poem. Nice touch.

Dionn - good luck!

Smileyfrog - What an adventure. Hope your injuries are better today.

Mila - Great loss!

Karri - Congrats for being below goal.

Tiger - I'm trying to think of it as not cheating, but learning how to deal with foods that don't agree with me. You didn't do anything wrong. You just made a choice that has some negative consequences, and thanks to hcg, you know how to correct it. I'm sure you'll be down tomorrow.

Diane - staying stable is part of the plan. As I read here, it looks to me like it's a big part and harder than the losing part. So great.

AFM - Down .2 AGAIN. Was hoping for more as this is my last day on drops. Some techinical questions: Since this is my last day on drops is today my LDW or tomorow? Starting tomorrow I'll do my 3 days (I know some of you only do two, but the drops I'm taking say 3, so I'll do it) of VLCD w/o drops. Is that still considered P2 or does that begin P3?

Mareleu - Hang in there. I'm with you on the slow going.

Leslie - You'll get there. You are so dedicated and determined.
    Barbara

R1: 172.2 to 155.4 in 26 days. 16.8 lbs. and 14.5 inches lost; P3/P4: 6 weeks; end wgt 154.6 addt. 2.25 inches lost. No CD's!
    R2: 157.2 to 142 in 30 days. 15.2 lbs and 8.5 inches lost: P3/P4: 10 1/2 weeks; end wgt 147 addt. 1 inch lost. Dang Holidays!!
    R3: 147.8 to 131.6 in 30 days. 16.2 lbs and 10.25 inches lost
    P3D1: .4 above LDW - WTH?

R/P/M
    R2 / P2 / Hhcg drops
    I'm Back! Phase 4 was really good. It was not hard to stay near my LDW. Today is Day 1 of Round 2 Phase 1. So the next 2days I will be loading. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I am so excited to start Round 2! I am looking forward to geting caught up on everyone. Lets have a great August!
    ~Ursula~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger711 View Post
    Weekends are so hard! Back on track and down you go
    Karri

Page 4 of 300 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast