Popular Pages

Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge – January 2012

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries

Homeopathic HCG Lounge – January 2012

**The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

What’s this ringing in my ears? Why it’s a new year! Imagine that! Who needs resolutions when we’ve got HCG?

H appiness depends upon your outlook on life.
    A ttitude is just as important as ability.
    P assion - find yours this year!
    P ositive thoughts make everything easier.
    Y ou are unique, with special gifts, use them.

N ew beginnings with a new year.
    E nthusiasm - a true secret of success.
    W ishes - may they turn into goals.

Y ears go by too quickly, enjoy them.
    E nergy - may you have lots of it.
    A ppreciation of life, don't take it for granted.
    R elax - take the time to relax in this coming year.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    **The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

What’s this ringing in my ears? Why it’s a new year! Imagine that! Who needs resolutions when we’ve got HCG?

H appiness depends upon your outlook on life.
    A ttitude is just as important as ability.
    P assion - find yours this year!
    P ositive thoughts make everything easier.
    Y ou are unique, with special gifts, use them.

N ew beginnings with a new year.
    E nthusiasm - a true secret of success.
    W ishes - may they turn into goals.

Y ears go by too quickly, enjoy them.
    E nergy - may you have lots of it.
    A ppreciation of life, don't take it for granted.
    R elax - take the time to relax in this coming year.
    Happy 2012 Beth, and what an awesome New Year's inspiration! WOOT! Let's do this!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R4 / P2 / Patch
    Best wishes to you Beth, in this new year :^)
    √ 43 Day R1 Ended 2/21/2011; Ending weight 165.4; -25.4lbs
    √ 24 Day R2 Ended 4/14/2011; Ending weight 153.1; -14.9lbs
    √ 41 Day R3 Ended 1/9/2012; Ending weight 148.0; -27.3lbs
    √ 28 Day R4 Ended 8/22/12; Ending weight 149; -11.9lbs
    √ 18+23 w/6 day break R5 Ended 2/23/14; Ending weight 156; [COLOR="gray"]-24lbs

R/P/M
    R4 / P2 / Patch
    And then in a wink it's a new month, a new year, and a new forum!

And I got nothin' exciting to share! I am at my third day of the exact same weight. Since my last VLCD is this Thursday, the sands of time are becoming less and less to get to my goal. I picked the goal of 148, because in the drowsiness of my early morning, it's the simplest number to tell if I'm 2lbs over or not since it bumps into the 150's. If the number is 14X, I'm fine. If it's 15X, OVER! None of this point.somethings stuff.

I guess I have to cut out that coconut cream, just in case it's making a difference, though I also know stalls are stalls are stalls. Bad timing for this one though! Boo!
    √ 43 Day R1 Ended 2/21/2011; Ending weight 165.4; -25.4lbs
    √ 24 Day R2 Ended 4/14/2011; Ending weight 153.1; -14.9lbs
    √ 41 Day R3 Ended 1/9/2012; Ending weight 148.0; -27.3lbs
    √ 28 Day R4 Ended 8/22/12; Ending weight 149; -11.9lbs
    √ 18+23 w/6 day break R5 Ended 2/23/14; Ending weight 156; [COLOR="gray"]-24lbs

Thank you Beth for the intro. It mirrors exactly how I feel. With Hhcg I have been able to lose weight, something that has elluded me for quite some time. I'm still on my journey but feel confident on reaching my goals and being able to maintain a healthy weight for the rest of my life! A new year and I'm filled with hope and possibilities!!

Happy New Year!

For 2012, I resolve to have more fun.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Thanks Beth for the intro into the new year, new month and for some a new journey. May 2012 bless everyone with good health and much happiness!

Ceridwen, so far I think the patches are working, really have to make an effort to eat for loading. What I like mostly about them is you don't have to keep remembering to take drops, which a lot of days I do when I am at work. So torrow is VLC day 1 the next week should tell me if the work or not.

Happy New Year to all of you!

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Happy New Year Everyone!

It was right about this time last year that I found this forum and started posting. I was about half way through R2 at that point. Here I am, 3 rounds later, still at it. I guess that speaks to perserverance if not will power!

I was the same today. Losses are definitely slowing... .4, .4, 0. Hoping week 3 will bring better numbers. Still hungry, still waiting for the Rx, but that may take a while as it hasn't left India yet. In any case, I'm int his for 30 days or 125 lbs, whichever happens LAST!

Hope nobody is suffering a food and/or booze hangover, unless you're loading. I must say, it's nice to awaken NY day without a fuzzy head and major headache. That said, our Indian neighbors were having a bollywood party until 3 am last night so I had to listen to it through my bedroom window. Called the cops but I don't think they ever came. Bah (llywood)-humbug I say!
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    R4P2 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Thanks Beth for the intro into the new year, new month and for some a new journey. May 2012 bless everyone with good health and much happiness!

Ceridwen, so far I think the patches are working, really have to make an effort to eat for loading. What I like mostly about them is you don't have to keep remembering to take drops, which a lot of days I do when I am at work. So torrow is VLC day 1 the next week should tell me if the work or not.

Happy New Year to all of you!
    cant wait to hear more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Happy New Year Everyone!

It was right about this time last year that I found this forum and started posting. I was about half way through R2 at that point. Here I am, 3 rounds later, still at it. I guess that speaks to perserverance if not will power!

I was the same today. Losses are definitely slowing... .4, .4, 0. Hoping week 3 will bring better numbers. Still hungry, still waiting for the Rx, but that may take a while as it hasn't left India yet. In any case, I'm int his for 30 days or 125 lbs, whichever happens LAST!

Hope nobody is suffering a food and/or booze hangover, unless you're loading. I must say, it's nice to awaken NY day without a fuzzy head and major headache. That said, our Indian neighbors were having a bollywood party until 3 am last night so I had to listen to it through my bedroom window. Called the cops but I don't think they ever came. Bah (llywood)-humbug I say!
    BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! i would say you should have Joiined them?? but i came in early last night - tired - bed - work early today!! some of us NEED our sleep!!

R/P/M
    R4P2 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!! THANKS BETH FOR STARTING US OFF AGAIN!!!!

140.0 EXACTLY - bbl

Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast