Popular Pages

Page 125 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1982

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge – January 2012

R/P/M
    R1/PH2
    You are doing awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I just jumped on the scale, because i just got up from sleeping. and this time im 321.0 So that would be around -10.8 lost so far. So tonight if i get sleepy im going to try the caffeine pill and see how that hurts me or not.

Blog Entries
    Sorry guys, just too many posts for me to keep up and participate properly. I just don't have time I will miss you...
    Down 0.6 today and 12.6 in 12 days. The busiest time of the year for me and stress levels are climbing, but I will see this through. Goal is 30 days. That leaves 10.8 to lose in 18 days
    Oops, forgot to update ticker before posting...
    Karri

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post
    Sorry guys, just too many posts for me to keep up and participate properly. I just don't have time I will miss you...
    Down 0.6 today and 12.6 in 12 days. The busiest time of the year for me and stress levels are climbing, but I will see this through. Goal is 30 days. That leaves 10.8 to lose in 18 days
    You will do it!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R1/PH2
    You've done great so far....You CAN do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Happy Thursday everyone! Down 2.2 today which is 3lbs in 2 days- wooo hoooo! Finally seeing a glimpse of the light! I didn't work out at all last night, too beat after work. Guess it turned out ok with today's loss. I bought Chocolate Yerba Mate tea yesterday, ingredients are cocoa and the tea. I know I read on here that people drink it in P2- any thoughts? I didn't know it had cocoa, I thought it was just the flavor of the tea. So i'm not sure I want to risk it. As far as the patch, it may be my imagination but it worked better on my arm than on my side. I'm sticking with upper left arm. I hope I can at least do a total of 20 lbs before I'm out of patches. I would probably do a PI for a week, then back for the last 10 lbs. But for now I'm keeping focused and on track. I literally have like 4 outfits for work that fit- and my working remotely days are almost up! So i better get this butt into shape quick to fit into my wardrobe!! Also I was leary of kale because it's so calorie dense, but it has a lot of fiber and really fills me up. Hope you all have a great Thursday!!

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    Started my planned interuption today, not sure where this next week will take me. Going to look at it one day at a time!

Happy losing/stabilizing to you all!
    You've got this down Leslie- you know what to do!!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
    You've got this down Leslie- you know what to do!!
    One would think, the scale hasn't been nice this week. Yesterday I had more than suppose to on my last day of no drops. We shall see.
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R1/P4/Pellets
    Moonunit - Nice losses!!

Doingthisforme - The scale is probably being mean cause you are so close to your goal weight. But chin up girl!

AFM - Down -2.6 pounds VLCD4!!!! Holy crap this diet is nuts. I thought for sure it would slow cause of TOM but hell yeah!!!! SW was 171.4 and I'm at 163.4.

Little stressed though because of work. I have soooo much going on and am afraid I am going to miss deadlines. I know I need to buckle down and work extra hours but that really just does not work for me right now. I'm too sleepy and cranky from TOM and no calories Oh well...have to just soldier on!

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Nice losses everyone!

Moon I find I do best with the patch on my upper arm too, just a couple inches below the shoulder.

Kerri you can do it! You know this works so just be strong!

Leslie enjoy your PI! I am going to do one after the 30 day mark sometime. Hope it kicks things into gear when I go back for more P2.

Simjam your doing great! I need to encorperate exercise in too!

AFM down -.5 again, slow and steady plan is to go until the 10th of Feb. then take a week interruption. Go back to P2 for another 20 days or so. Hoping to make this my stick it round and not have to do this again till this time next year!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Juniper3411 - nice loss, you are doing great! I hope work slows down for you soon!
    Leslie