Popular Pages

Page 132 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1982

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge January 2012

R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase2 HCG Drops
    Smiley.. So sorry to hear. Life can be rather ironic.... Glad he was able to shine in his last year. Stay strong
    Learn how to tighten tone and lose inches in 45 minutes
    Naturally and Affordable
    www.doreenturenne.itworks.net

R/P/M
    Round3/hHCG
    Today weight after I got up is 318.8 tomorrow I'm going to try the steak. To because I'm more of a meat person then any thing. After I see how the steak does I think I add more chicken or beef to help with hungry. Thanks for all the help
    August 2011 - 367bls
    January 2012 - 331lbs
    July 2012 - 282lbs
    August 12 2012 - 290lbs

After loading - 293.4
    Day 1 - 289.2 (-4.2)
    Day 2 - 285.4 (-3.8)
    Day 3 - 283.2 (-2.2)
    Day 4 - 282.8 (-.4)
    Day 5 - 283.8 (+1)
    Day 6 - 281.2 (-2.6)
    Day 7 - 279.9 (-1.3)
    Day 8 - 278.2 (-1.7)
    Day 9 - 279.4 (+1.2) - brithday dinner
    Bad weekend out of town no drops. Had cheat days
    Day 10 - 283.1 (+3.7) - no drops

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Okay, here's my two cents on the whole "scale number" thing: I am 45 years old and I have no desire to make myself look 25 (actually, to be honest, I am much thinner and in much better shape now than I was at 25)! We women should be proud of the miles we've been down and hold our heads up high (it helps reduce the chin waddle : )

I thank God for each new day that I have with the people I love and for the opportunity to continue this journey called life. I also thank Him for my hcg journey - the peeps it has brought into my life and the joy it has given me in my accomplishment. There is no way I'm going to squander that joy because "society" thinks I should look 25. Society can kiss my droopy booty!!!!
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    Round3/hHCG
    Today may Push me alittle. I had about 100lbs of sugar fall on me and got dumped in the air at my work. It happens all the time. But when that happens u get a sugar buzz and every thing smells and every thing you eat is sweet after that.

Good news is my son can see that daddy is changing how he eats and my son was to do the same. So I'm starting to fix him better meal then I did before. He's 4 years old and I do not want him to go throw what I did in live.
    August 2011 - 367bls
    January 2012 - 331lbs
    July 2012 - 282lbs
    August 12 2012 - 290lbs

After loading - 293.4
    Day 1 - 289.2 (-4.2)
    Day 2 - 285.4 (-3.8)
    Day 3 - 283.2 (-2.2)
    Day 4 - 282.8 (-.4)
    Day 5 - 283.8 (+1)
    Day 6 - 281.2 (-2.6)
    Day 7 - 279.9 (-1.3)
    Day 8 - 278.2 (-1.7)
    Day 9 - 279.4 (+1.2) - brithday dinner
    Bad weekend out of town no drops. Had cheat days
    Day 10 - 283.1 (+3.7) - no drops

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Just a quick check in on dial up. After 7 inches+ of snow on Wednesday we have had freezing rain and more snow. Downed limbs and trees all over. Power is out to 270,000. Luckily when this happened about 4 years ago and we were out for over 4 days in subzero temps, I had a home standby generator installed. Power, cable, internet are all out. Driving is treacherous. Finally convinced my son and DIL to stay here versus their frozen apartment because they could not find firewood or duraflames.

We are hunkered down and they keep saying tomorrow will see some melt. The power however may take days.

Naida just needs to keep that baby inside till this has blown over. She's due in 10 days.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Hi everyone - I was down 2.6 today, so that was welcome! We saw the cardiologist and are planning the best time for my hubby El to get his open heart surgery (valve repair or replacement)...and it will probably be sometime during the first week of February. That means a week or more in hospital, then a long recovery where I get to play nurse again...so it's likely I won't be able to be on here every day like I've always been...

Thanks again for the support for my situation, for which I am researching the links some of you provided...but for now I really want to focus most of my energy on El and taking care of the home and business responsibilities. But know that I will be around behind the scenes and supporting all of you, even if I don't post daily, ok?

I'll let you all know when the surgery will be, and hope to have your prayers and healing thoughts for my Sweetie!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R4P2 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by llissa View Post
    I read about that...two deaths within 35 minutes on nearby slopes. I was talking to some "ski bums" this past summer and they shared a new kind of "scary story" night. It's a frightening statistic to consider the number of people they know that have died or been seriously injured on the mountains.

Tragic.
    i know - have you ever noticed its the MEN that take those crazy risks? - boys love their adventures on the mountain dont they?

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Today may Push me alittle. I had about 100lbs of sugar fall on me and got dumped in the air at my work. It happens all the time. But when that happens u get a sugar buzz and every thing smells and every thing you eat is sweet after that.

Good news is my son can see that daddy is changing how he eats and my son was to do the same. So I'm starting to fix him better meal then I did before. He's 4 years old and I do not want him to go throw what I did in live.
    wow - your job really DOES have challenges!!!! sugar dumped right on your head!? oh noooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Just a quick check in on dial up. After 7 inches+ of snow on Wednesday we have had freezing rain and more snow. Downed limbs and trees all over. Power is out to 270,000. Luckily when this happened about 4 years ago and we were out for over 4 days in subzero temps, I had a home standby generator installed. Power, cable, internet are all out. Driving is treacherous. Finally convinced my son and DIL to stay here versus their frozen apartment because they could not find firewood or duraflames.

We are hunkered down and they keep saying tomorrow will see some melt. The power however may take days.

Naida just needs to keep that baby inside till this has blown over. She's due in 10 days.
    heres hopin the baby waits the storm out!!!

**THANKS you guys!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Pellets

Woohooooo!! Yay!!!! Yippppppppeeeeeee!!!

Happy dance going on over here!
    I'm officially halfway to (what I think is) my goal weight!

hCG and the Lounge - I LOVE YOU! <3

ROUND 1, PHASE 2 -
    10/29/2011 - Pre-Load - 217.0
    12/09/2011 - LDW - 190.6

ROUND 2, PHASE 2 -
    01/09/2012 - 197.2
    02/04/2012 - LDW - 175.0

R/P/M
    R1P2 HHCG
    I'm awful sorry for those going through difficult times right now. Each post explains a troublesome bit of news that each person is struggling with; death, doubt, illness, excessive stress,.....

Yet when I read each of the posts again each one has something in common; a sense of "I'm getting through this".
    It's not a lip service, typing it so I've gotta do it. More of the underlying message.
    You ladies ought to be very proud of yourselves for your high level of compassion, and remarkable determination. You not only deal with adversity, you do it gracefully.

Y'all are some awful strong and inspirational folks.

AFM: lost that .5 again. So the scale is moving in the right direction.
    Hope everyone has a great Friday.

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Happy Friday- down another 1 lb! I'll check back later to read up from last night....