Popular Pages

Page 178 of 199 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1982

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge – January 2012

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by haveasmile View Post
    I hope your patches arrived and you are doing much better. So glad to hear about your headaches being non existent.

I ordered also and didn't read their directions on the top of the page. Told me exactly how to order! Guess I should have read it. I called the company though and they offered to make it right with me even though it was my mistake. They said I could keep what I ordered or choose another patch or they did offer to refund me. I chose to just keep my patch since I knew I would use it and figured it saved me shipping and ordering again. Maybe you should call and ask them...
    I did and they said the same thing... I'll just keep them. They didn't come today- I hope they're here tomorrow! It's taking longer to get here this time 

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Hey everyone. I flew through posts. Work has had me crazed the last few days. Spent last night in DC 'cause I had a late meeting yesterday and an early one today.

I haven't gotten on the scale since day 1 of P3 (when I was up a lb). I am having major output issues...like nothing substantial in probably 2 weeks. I feel ok, but every day I eat just adds to the weight until I can fix this problem. Tonight I'm going the chemical route since nothing else works. I suspect I have a not much fun night ahead of me, but better that then being stopped up forever! Sorry for the TMI! If, once I finally fix that problem, I get on the scale and I'm still up, I'm going to cycle back into P2 for a week just to make sure the dang dress fits a week from Saturday!

Congats to Beth on your gorgeous grandbaby and to Jeff on losing substantially more than that baby weighed overnight! LOL!
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    sneaking in with one more..

wayne5.jpg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R1P2 HHCG
    Good morning everyone. Busy day today with Bold Alligator 2012 starting off about 2hrs ago. Not much time to catch up this morning.

Hope everyone has a Super Friday!!!

R/P/M
    R1 / Maintenance
    Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    So for those of you starting P3 or really anyone that has been successful in P3 what does your typical menu look like the first few days.
    I added the eggs first. My first breakfast was a 3 egg omelet with mushrooms (all cooked in coconut oil). For lunch and dinner I stuck to P2 foods (doubled up the protein) to be sure I was in good shape with the eggs. After a couple of days I added cheese and then slowly added other things along the way.

You'll do great!

Dave

P3 LDW on 10/29/11-- 200.6

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    Last day of drops and I am 0.4 under my target weight! WOO HOO!

Thank God for HCG!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    R1 / Maintenance
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper3411 View Post
    I have a question...I am doing a six week round on pellets but my weight loss competition is eight weeks...I don't want to go into P3 before the competition is done cause I want to keep losing weight.
    Please be careful doing that!!

You should not try to lose any weight at all after you move into P3. The hypothalumus is kicking back in gear and it is important it gets properly set to accept the new weight level. I woul;d hate to see you mess up the stabilization.

Dave

R/P/M
    R1 / Maintenance
    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Last day of drops and I am 0.4 under my target weight! WOO HOO!

Thank God for HCG!
    AWESOME!

Thank God, indeed...

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Up today and munched on a little much yesterday, typical for my week prior to TOM. Not going to fret, my last weekend before going back to P2 on Monday. Got my patches yesterday and looking forward to trying something different and not keeping up with drops. More than likely I will do 12 days of P2 and then cycle another week. The patches last 3 days so that will allow me to round everything out perfectly. With the 2 non HCG days it evens out to 2 weeks!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    sneaking in with one more..

wayne5.jpg
    adorable!!