Popular Pages

Page 196 of 199 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1982

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge – January 2012

Happy birthday itsy! And your success is a big inspiration! I'm in a 12 now (but they are loose!) and hope to be back in my sixes and fours when I'm done with this. Maybe not this round but definitely by the next one!

Betsy - sorry about the goose eggs My scale has been a little "you know what" lately too. Had a couple of crappy days and am hoping I am back on track.

Jeff- sorry about all of your problems That sucks! Being in pain is absolutely no fun at all.

I'm interested in cycling but they say not to even attempt it until you've successfully completed a full round, so since I am in round 1 I am not going to think about it at all

AFM - I am down .6 today, although my readings on the scale this morning were all over the place! One reading of 157 (so not taking that one LOL!), one reading of 156.4 and then 4 of the weight that I'm taking for the day. Of course I went with the lowest...although not sure if that is the best idea or not. If the scale I bought wasn't so expensive I'd get a new one! We'll see. But I got 4 readings of the 156.2 so I'm going with it.

Trying to make sure I stay completely and totally on protocol and am working on upping my water intake significantly. I managed to choke down four of my water bottles yesterday (they are roughly 22 to 24 ounces) so that is good. Feeling fairly decent except that I get light headed every once an awhile. No real hunger issues.

Does anybody know how important it is to take the morning and evening doses (I'm on the pellets) at exactly the same time every day? I have been really bad about that and trying to get into a more uniform schedule. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks all and have a great day!!!!
    R1 Phase 2 - Total Lost (not including no pellet VLCD's) 30 lbs
    LPW = 141.4
    Last VLCD = 139.8
    R1 Phase 3 - Stable around 140/141

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    Happy Birthday Itsy! You truly are your name now.
    That's why I chose it-- projecting an image for my future which has now become reality.

Thanks!

My 2nd and 3rd rounds were also pitiful-- up and down the same 5 lbs although I was on a different but well known brand for those rounds. I tried a couple of different things to make the scale move without real success. For this last round, I did Rx and my losses were much steadier. I think the hHCG drops I used the first round were better than the 2nd brand. They had a stronger formulation (12x, 30x, 60x).
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper3411 View Post
    Happy birthday itsy! And your success is a big inspiration! I'm in a 12 now (but they are loose!) and hope to be back in my sixes and fours when I'm done with this. Maybe not this round but definitely by the next one!

<snip>
    AFM - I am down .6 today, although my readings on the scale this morning were all over the place! One reading of 157 (so not taking that one LOL!), one reading of 156.4 and then 4 of the weight that I'm taking for the day. Of course I went with the lowest...although not sure if that is the best idea or not. If the scale I bought wasn't so expensive I'd get a new one! We'll see. But I got 4 readings of the 156.2 so I'm going with it.

Trying to make sure I stay completely and totally on protocol and am working on upping my water intake significantly. I managed to choke down four of my water bottles yesterday (they are roughly 22 to 24 ounces) so that is good. Feeling fairly decent except that I get light headed every once an awhile. No real hunger issues.

Does anybody know how important it is to take the morning and evening doses (I'm on the pellets) at exactly the same time every day? I have been really bad about that and trying to get into a more uniform schedule. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks all and have a great day!!!!
    Thanks! I also love hearing success stories! They help everybody!

Maybe your scale just needs a fresh battery?

The idea of timing with dosing is to keep a steady level of HCG in your system. Try to take them at regular, evenly-spaced intervals.

Good luck!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    p3/lifer
    Happy Birthday Itsy!

I agree about changing out the battery in the scale. Before hcg I would never get on the scale so mine didn't see much action, but after 18 months of this everyday (sometimes more than that) weighing, I believe it wears out. I got on my kids scale and was 2 pounds less so changed out mine & had to readjust (happily lower) the number.
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

R/P/M
    6/P2/RX
    Blog Entries
    I am up too much today due to friends bday dinner sunday night, so am doing a clean steak day today. Tough cause I am hungry, but I must do it - no choice. Wish me luck.
    7/3/14-VLCD28-149.2; GOAL WEIGHT 147.1; WILL LOSE 13.2 LBS (-1.2;-11.1)

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camzilla View Post
    Allow me tell you all a tale of just how much damage an ego can do (and you'll prolly laugh too).

She was ruthless! It was as if her sole purpose for being was to destroy my soul with her flutter kicks, and crunches. I wanted to crawl to the door, but I was such a puddle of jiggling discomfort that my muscles refused to acknowledge the signals being sent from my brain.

She will not be getting a Christmas card.
    ROFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Happy Monday night, everyone! Thought I'd pop in and give you all an update: I'm in VFT today, which is great, as I plan to do round 5 probably this week, and I want to get into ONEderland with this round! I ordered some patches, as I've been very curious to try them, and as soon as I get them in the mail, I will probably load right away! I'm definitely ready - after 70-some days of P4 to start losing again!

We should be hearing from the cardiologist this week about when El will go in for the heart valve surgery...it could be possibly next week when it happens, so I want to be well established in my new round by then. The surgeon says there is a "chance" that he might be able to "repair" the valve instead of replacing it...but he won't know till he gets in there. That would mean a faster recovery time, so that's what we're hoping for! We're preparing as much as we can beforehand since he'll be in there at least a week, and I'll have to play nurse for quite a while afterwards. The surgeon says that he might get worse before he gets better, as the heart has to go through an adjustment period with the new or repaired valve, but hopefully that will be short. Because of El's young age (58 - same as me), there is a good chance he could end up better than he is now (if he were much older, that might not be the case). So that's where we're at with him...

I'm putting my stuff off until he is recovered, as there is a chance I'll have to have the gall bladder removed - according to my doctor, anyway. But I will try other things in the meantime once he is home and I can focus...

I'll let you all know the date he goes in, and again ask for your prayers, positive thoughts and energies for a successful operation and speedy recovery for him. I missed you all and will try to stay more in touch - especially once I start my new round.

LOVE YOU ALL!
    Ceridwen /|\
    Thanks for the update. Sending healing vibes to El!

Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Today is my birthday and first day of P3 eating.
    Happy Birthday and Happy BAB!!

AFM--Steak day here today. Not sure why I've been creeping up but I have, fast. Contemplated a few days of drops before the big party on the 4th but thought I'd try this first. TOM arrived today, and I STILL have output issues. As a result I feel like I'm growing a small child in my belly. SO BLOATED! Off to buy Spanks at Nordies, though I doubt even that will help if I still have this on Saturday.

UGH!
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsp27 View Post
    Glad you did not gain while you "strayed". I still use Stevita It really is a good way to break things up. How are you using it? I buy the packets and use a whole one in a bottle of water. My favorite is the Lime.
    I do the same thing. I mix in like 24 oz of water instead of the 16 they recommend. Cherry is my favorite, but I like them all.
    Barbara

R1: 172.2 to 155.4 in 26 days. 16.8 lbs. and 14.5 inches lost; P3/P4: 6 weeks; end wgt 154.6 addt. 2.25 inches lost. No CD's!
    R2: 157.2 to 142 in 30 days. 15.2 lbs and 8.5 inches lost: P3/P4: 10 1/2 weeks; end wgt 147 addt. 1 inch lost. Dang Holidays!!
    R3: 147.8 to 131.6 in 30 days. 16.2 lbs and 10.25 inches lost
    P3D1: .4 above LDW - WTH?

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Congrats to the losers and hugs to the stallers and gainers!

AFM:
    Today is my birthday and first day of P3 eating.

Since last year, I am 40 lbs lighter, from a XL to a S, from squeezing into size 12 jean to having wiggle room in a 4.

Plus, I have learned SO much that I will never be fat again!

Woo Hoo!

Hang in there, everybody! Stay on course until you reach your destination!!
    Happy Birthday Itsy!! What a wonderful birthday present you have given yourself. Enjoy the day!
    Barbara

R1: 172.2 to 155.4 in 26 days. 16.8 lbs. and 14.5 inches lost; P3/P4: 6 weeks; end wgt 154.6 addt. 2.25 inches lost. No CD's!
    R2: 157.2 to 142 in 30 days. 15.2 lbs and 8.5 inches lost: P3/P4: 10 1/2 weeks; end wgt 147 addt. 1 inch lost. Dang Holidays!!
    R3: 147.8 to 131.6 in 30 days. 16.2 lbs and 10.25 inches lost
    P3D1: .4 above LDW - WTH?

Thanks guys! I will definitely try doing that for sure. Who knows how long the batteries have been in there, and I definitely have NEVER weighed myself this often before LOL!

And Itsy, I will try to be better about my dosage timing. I'm sure it can't hurt!

I've got a dentist appointment today and I am pretty sure they are going to lecture me Boo!
    R1 Phase 2 - Total Lost (not including no pellet VLCD's) 30 lbs
    LPW = 141.4
    Last VLCD = 139.8
    R1 Phase 3 - Stable around 140/141

Nicole

R/P/M
    R1P2 HHCG
    Whew! It's like Monday all over again. Well as I expected the mighty scale was trending upward this morning. I'm was up 1lb, but fairly certain it was due to weights on Sunday (I think it was Sunday), and ab class last night. I figure it's water weight and "should" fall off tomorrow. I say should, because today I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried the eggs. 1 whole, and 3 whites for lunch today with a handful of grape tomatoes. I've done plain whites without issue, but not a whole egg with yolk. We shall see. I'm about 2.5lbs away from my set goal and about 7ish away from my ultimate goal. I only have enough drops to finish out this week, perhaps Saturday as well, then it's two days of VLCD, then move into P3 for a few weeks. I was doing very well mentally, but now have a much clearer understanding of what you all mean by the mental strain of doing this for awhile. I miss many things like playing ball, eating burgers, wine, and cheeses. I have certainly found a new respect for my body and how best to treat it. I'm going to press on till I'm pumping mud, then shut the well down. Hopefully the scale fairy treats me right tonight...... Help keep me moto for the remainder of the bottle. Either way, I ain't quittin'!