Popular Pages

Page 39 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge – January 2012

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhCG
    Quote Originally Posted by klsnyder View Post
    Simjam ~ I'm freezing too! AND I was in Jamaica at the Gran Bahia Runaway Bay over Christmas, it was absolutely amazing. My first trip out of country and I think it will be hard to top
    Cool im glad you enjoyed. Ive actually never been to that one.

Round 1 Stats: 30 Days :: Starting weight 179.6 lbs:: -17.2 lbs and -21.1 inches, LDW= 162.4
    Round 2 Stats: 71 Days with a 2 week PI :: Starting weight 163.4 (after loading) :: -21lbs :: LDW 142.0
    Round 3 Stats: 28 days :: Starting weight 145lbs (after loading) ::-15lbs :: LDW 130.0
    Round 4 Starting weight 155.5lbs (after loading)
    VLC week 1 - 11.50lbs
    VLC week 2 - ????lbs

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    My 20 came on in about 2 months...10 of that the last few weeks of the year!
    Really?! It's gotta be age then... I've eaten horribly before but never gained so much so fast. It sucks!

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyfrog View Post
    AWWWWW - how Nice are YOU!!! ITS FINALLY SNOWING!!!!!!!!! We've had record NO SNOW and Horrible ski conditions - in the 40's in Jan!?!?
    Ugh- same here (we live a few minutes from a few ski areas, yeah if you can call it that in NJ! Although our mtns are beautiful, they're hills compared to CO!) freaken 50's today! it's horrible and so depressing. I'm beginning to think it'll never snow!

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
    ugh- bad day yesterday- had an alcohol mishap. Needless to say didn't weigh in this morning. Will not let that happen again. Got on treadmill and bike this morning... feel good now. Looking forward to making P2 foods today to have for the next few days. So many of you have had such good losses the first week. Any other vegetarians out there? I know we lose less and that's really depressing. I have so many winter clothes that I can't wear, and a suit that I HAVE to get into for interviews. Ugh. Anyone use PAM spray for eggs? Also about the patches, it works a different way, I don't think it actually puts HCG into your system. I ordered them byt will read up more on the science of it today. I want this soooo bad, i don;t know why i sabatoged myself yesterday.
    I use Pam everyday on my George foreman, couldn't get my fish off the grill if I didn't!

Are you finding you're losing more with the patches?
    Yes I think I am. Next week should really tell the tale cause all of my other round I only lost .5 everyday or every other day. Last round was a complete waste though I was more rogue only lost 9 lbs and 5 of these were loading gains. I am totally excited about this round, staying totally on protocol and feeling great other than TOM is knocking on my door, that may slow things a bit for a few days we'll see.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by llissa View Post
    Do you measure? This round, when I hit my previous LDW, I could look and see that I was still a good 13" off what I measured at LDW, so maybe it's the same for you too? I don't know why, but it was true in my numbers - I *was* different looking even at the same weight.
    I haven't measured yet this round, but I'm going to tomorrow morning now that I'm back to my apt with my measuring tape. I think a lot of it is mental, but tomorrow I'll see if there's some truth to it too.

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    I don't measure because I think it won't be accurate, & I don't want that to mislead me. But maybe I will once a week.

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm down .2 today, so Stable Mable - I guess the crustless quiche wasn't a problem, so looking forward to leftovers tonight!

BBL to catch up...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Simjam View Post
    Good morning everyone, Im freezing, is anyone else colder than usual? Anyone notice their tollerance to cold has been reduced while on hCG?

I know many of you are in North America or other places that actually experience winter, but Im in Jamaca and Ive been freezing, like I slept in socks last night. We normally get an icy-ish wind whenever Florida is having a cold snap (which I think they are having now) but its only 75degrees now.

I actually had to get out of the A/C and stand in the sun twice yesterday at work.... literally cold to my bones.

anyhoo ~.~AFM~.~

im down 1lb today wooohoooooooo
    There's actually a logical reason for this - because of the fact that your hypothalamus is resting during the drops phase, and it is what regulates body temperature, it's not keeping you warm like usual...and once you go into maintenance, it will kickstart up again. I often find that a brisk walk will warm me up for awhile - or any other physical exertion...

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    I've heard that, but the 1st drops I ordered said you couldn't. I thought it diluted the drops somehow.
    No, I think the idea is that homeopathics "like a clean plate", meaning no strong tastes in your mouth. The water you drink doesn't stay in your mouth, which is where you're absorbing the hhcg, right? If you were to swallow the hhcg right away, your stomach acids would kill it...so it's all about the environment in the mouth...

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Good morning. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

Will be adding a fruit and lowering my protein a bit as recommended to see what the next couple of days bring. Stable weight and inches for me again this morning. No matter....it's a great day.

Besides being a great source of fiber, I think the body needs the Vit. C to keep your electrolytes and immune system working properly...