Popular Pages

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Hey Ladies - anyone ever stall on P2? What's the solution. I think it's retention from my TOM as I've been on protocol less one fruit and added a little more protein. Getting a little frustrated
    ~ Cindy

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    Quote Originally Posted by cindycinman View Post
    Hey Ladies - anyone ever stall on P2? What's the solution. I think it's retention from my TOM as I've been on protocol less one fruit and added a little more protein. Getting a little frustrated
    A stall is four days or more of no losses. Grammy1952 said she stalled for 2 weeks every round.

During a stall, the former fat-filled cells are filled with water in the midst of breaking down. The only solution for a stall is time and staying on protocol.

Hang in there!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by haveasmile View Post
    Nice to see you again! I hope you don't get any headaches back. You an also try 2 patches for the first 3 days. I did that and it made all the difference. I didn't do it any longer just 3 days and did fine.

Good luck!
    thanks for the advice- I actually took some drop this morning in addition to the patch!

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Hey everyone! Starting P2 today... got to work and realized I left my awesome P2 lunch at home in the kitchen! UGH! There's a salad bar in the cafeteria, but not sure what protein they'll have that I can eat.

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HHCG
    Best of luck finding something good to eat moon!

I to started my VLCD today is Day 1.....here we gooooo!!!!!

Good luck to all P2'ers, P3's keep on staying positive and wishing you the best as well!!!!!
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanabanana View Post
    Best of luck finding something good to eat moon!

I to started my VLCD today is Day 1.....here we gooooo!!!!!

Good luck to all P2'ers, P3's keep on staying positive and wishing you the best as well!!!!!
    Cool- we're both starting today and have about the same amount of weight to lose! I got lucky at lunch and found hard boiled eggs and salad- I had one whole egg and one white, some lettuce and a few cherry tomatoes. Also got an orange- adds up to 175 cal- hoping i wont be starving later!

R/P/M
    Round 2, P1, MyHCGway patch
    Good Afternoon Ladies,

Well I'm officially now in P4!!!! Not that a ton is going to change, but it's nice to know that I progressed thru those 3 weeks very nicely. I'm about just under 3 lbs over LPW but I'm not worried because I am afterall in the middle of TOM. Speaking of him......having a much longer one and more painful one????? Anyone notice on this type of diet any changes in their period??? It could be nothing I do tend to have a one 2x a year roughly that are like this soooo....

I've been reading and finding a ton of stuff on line about Paleo/Primal....been working on my elderly parents to get them eating better....back to studying like crazy and learning a lot about what's happening on the cell level with muscles right now which coincides with what I'm learning about medical proof of eating a lower carb diet. It's very cool....it does make me wonder how I will do as an RN following the medical standard of care for my patients....and how or what I can do with all this information and education if not to be a nurse or as a nurse where to go after I graduate!!! Oh well I do have several years to figure it out!!! LOL

I don't believe in evolution so I have to try and pick thru some of the Paleo stuff, but I don't believe its entirely incorrect on that basis. Working thru some stuff on exercise right now.

Have a great day!
    S

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HHCG
    So how weird is it to have my first VLCD day and I am not even hungry???
    I didn't eat until now...my usual 3.5 oz of meat, a few veggies and strawberries?
    I hope this don't continue...
    Anyone else ever feel this way?
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by sydierra View Post
    Good Afternoon Ladies,

Well I'm officially now in P4!!!! Not that a ton is going to change, but it's nice to know that I progressed thru those 3 weeks very nicely. I'm about just under 3 lbs over LPW but I'm not worried because I am afterall in the middle of TOM. Speaking of him......having a much longer one and more painful one????? Anyone notice on this type of diet any changes in their period??? It could be nothing I do tend to have a one 2x a year roughly that are like this soooo....
    Ever since I started this HCG journey my TOM has gotten much longer and seems to get more painful each time. I used to be 3 days and done. No issues, no cramps, no heavy bleeding. Now it starts very light for 2 days, disappears for 2 days, then strikes down upon me with furious vengeance! Extreme cramps (which I've never had except when I was about to give birth) and major flooding if you know what I mean! Totally sucks and I soooo feel your pain! Good luck and I pray it passes fast for you!

AFM, I actually lost 3lbs overnight and am back down to my ticker weight after being in P2 for 2 days. Let's hope I can keep it up. To lose the 3lbs is rare for me but I'd be happy with .5-1lb a day until I end this round April 5th.
    -Betsy

Hi everyone! I really need some help! I went to order more homeopathic hcg drops and the site no longer is selling it!! The first time I ordered It was a scam, second time it been great! If anyone could please help me find a reliable place were I can order real hcg product that would be a great help! Im worried I won't find some , and I really want to do another round! .... Thank you so much for your help!

Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast