Popular Pages

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Checking in still maintaining just within my +2lb limit. Have slowly started to sneak in the odd starch to see how my body reacts and so far so good. Last few days of P3 for me here and today I did my first IF day. I have to say that I feel really good now. Yesterday I just felt FAT and perpetually full. Not a feeling I enjoy :-( So today I knew I would be busy out at the riding arena and food never is important to me on my days out with the horses. I didn't eat all day, had a couple cups of coffee and my water. Came home and grilled a steak and had a caeser salad with it. I am happily satisfied but don't feel stuffed like I did yesterday. Hope the scale likes my IF day in the morning.

Great to see so many losses here! WTG all of you!!

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm down .4 today, so at 200.6 - so close! I'm hoping to get there this week so I can start P3!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R2P4 hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by cazspice View Post
    So I had dreams last night of carbs! I dreamed that I was cheating on Olive Garden breadsticks and mashed potatoes! haha
    The dreams were so real I woke up feeling awful and guilty...why did I do that to myself!
    But alas, I am down another 1.7 this morning on vlcd4!! phew, thank goodness dreaming of food doesn't actually put sugar and calories into my system!

Think I am going to go for a walk today on this lovely spring day. I was super hungry yesterday, but I think it might be that I just wasn't very busy so I had time to sit around and focus on my hunger.

Congrats fitatforty, cindycinman & llanabanana on your losses this morning!!
    I have read lots of posts from hcgers that have those oh so real dreams of cheating. So real they wake up horrified with themselves thinking they have really eaten all that until they realize it was just a dream.

AFM - I was down again this morning to my lowest weight in many years, 126.8! I had to go update my ticker just so I can see it while it lasts. I am afraid it won't last because we went to a church lunch and youth musical fund raiser and they served only baked potatoes with many trimmings. I loaded mine up with butter, sour cream, cheese and bbq brisket and I passed on dessert. I then I went to the Winter Jam concert and just got home and ate crock pot beef stew at 10:45pm. At least I avoided the potatoes in the stew. We will see tommorrow.
    Kathy

R1P2 Load Day 1/28/2011 - 174.0
    R1P2 W1 -7.5 lbs, W2 -3.5 lbs, W3 -3.5 lbs, W4 -2.9 lbs, W5 -4.8 lbs, W6 -3.2 lbs
    R1 Total -25.4 lbs, LDW 148.6 on 3/13/2011
    R1P3 - No Steaks Days!
    R1P4 on 4/6/2011 - 1 HPD
    R2P2 Load Day 4/29/2011 - 146.8
    R2P2 W1 - 5.8 lbs, W2 - 3.6 lbs, W3 - 2.6 lbs, W4 - 2.8 lbs, W5 - 1.8 lbs (short week)
    R2 Total -16.6 lbs, LDW 130.2 on 6/1/2011
    R2P3 - 2 steak days, entered P4 at 128.4 lbs on 6/24/2011

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm down .4 today, so at 200.6 - so close! I'm hoping to get there this week so I can start P3!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Congratulations!! What a job well done. You are doing fantastic this round especially with all the stress. Keep up the good work!

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Quote Originally Posted by kayemsi View Post
    I have read lots of posts from hcgers that have those oh so real dreams of cheating. So real they wake up horrified with themselves thinking they have really eaten all that until they realize it was just a dream.

AFM - I was down again this morning to my lowest weight in many years, 126.8! I had to go update my ticker just so I can see it while it lasts. I am afraid it won't last because we went to a church lunch and youth musical fund raiser and they served only baked potatoes with many trimmings. I loaded mine up with butter, sour cream, cheese and bbq brisket and I passed on dessert. I then I went to the Winter Jam concert and just got home and ate crock pot beef stew at 10:45pm. At least I avoided the potatoes in the stew. We will see tommorrow.
    That's fantastic!! I would be happy at that weight. I think my bones are big...Lol I haven't been that weight since like 8th grade.

Congratulations and Good luck!

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    Anyone on patches wake up in the middle of the night hungry? For the last two nights my tummy has woken me up grumbling and hungry. Truly hungry. Luckily I'm so tired I can fall back asleep a few minutes later but it's weird. Ive never experienced it before on patches, drops, or pellets. And believe me I'm getting my 500 cals + that day. I even cheated yesterday with a few bites of carbs and a margarita at dinner and still woke up with a grumbling, hungry tummy in the middle of the night.
    I don't know that I woke up because of hunger but I woke up and was hungry. Have you been eating earlier your dinner? Or breakfast later? Maybe save a fruit for a snack in the evening? Could also be you have lost so much and are doing so well it's just your body adjusting. I would look for anything different in your schedule. Maybe it's a side effect of cycling? Not sure the reason...glad you can fall asleep well. Maybe drink some additional water? Just some thoughts. It's probably something trivial setting it off. Hope you feel better. Maybe try a sleep patch? I sleep so sound like a log. Maybe you wouldn't wake up??

Good luck...

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Ceridwen, Congrats on zeroing in on ONEderland!!

As for the patches, I'm no expert having just started on them myself, but I'd say it doesn't matter how long you loaded. What matters more is whether it is Rx or hhcg. I assume it is the latter in which case it is PROBABLY OK to do only two days but the manufacturer recommends 3.

FWIW, I only loaded one day with patch on and will only do 2 coming off to max my losing time. Hope it works OK.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Lydia, guess I'll just try the 2 days like when I loaded, and maybe be very careful on the 1st day of P3...

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanabanana View Post
    Good Morning all! I hope the scale was good to everyone!

Funny about the cocktails...I use to be a bit of a lush..and a great bartender too! Now I could careless if I had a drink I had 3 glasses of white wine at my brothers house before starting round 2 and I was sure tipsy...Cheap drunk these days lol.

Day 3 of VLCD for me I have dropped 5 lbs...yippee...most of that is loading weight, but I am 1 lb from my lowest weight
    Going well so far. Fingers crossed that I can drop 20-25 this round. But I will take whatever as anything from here on in is VFT

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Ceridwen....Congrats on being in onderland!!!! I know it will be today or tomorrow, so I am giving you a high 5 now
    Hope all is well at home and El is doing great!
    Thanks! Yes, El is healing nicely - just still way low on energy, but can walk in the park and in the grocery store (if he pushes the cart) pretty well - all the doctors (and we've been seeing them every week) are pretty pleased with his progress. Thanks for asking!

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Hi all! I thought I posted yesterday but it looks like I never hit the "submit" button. Oh well!

I'm so impressed by those of you that have stabilized so well. I really tip my hats to you because it is SOOOO hard, much harder than P2.

I haven't had a good stabilization since R1. Lately I've been a total roller coaster mostly because I come off a round and go straight on a trip that involves lots of parties, booze, etc. And while my willpower at home is strong, it's much less so on the road. Unfortunately my life just doesn't slow down any time soon. My travel schedule looks like this:

April 3-7, NYC with the kids for Spring Break
    April 10-13, Los Angeles
    April 19-24, Chicago
    May 1-4, Phoenix
    May 15-16, NYC
    May 29-June 3, Minneapolis
    June 14-June 30, Europe
    July 15-July 21, Australia

As you can see, I'm not home for as much as 2 weeks at a stretch for the next several months. EEE GADS!!!

Ceridwen--you are so close. Hoping tomorrow is your big day. I know you're ready to move on from this! Just think, probably just one more round after this. SO EXCITING! And I'm really glad to hear how well El is doing. It is a slow crawl back but his quality of life will be so much better!

I'm doing fine, though hungry on the patches. Big shocker! I've been hungry on every HCG method so I don't know why I thought this would be different. Thinking of supplementing with drops, though not sure what the point would be in that, might as well just do the drops. On the other hand, I think of this as my penance for seriously over-indulging on my trip to Jamaica and subsequent trip to Chicago. Two weeks of splurge followed by 2 weeks of starvation. Seems fair! I hate the roller coaster, but I pat myself on the back for at least stopping the back slide and deaing with it before it gets to be a bigger problem!

Have a great day everyone!

R/P/M
    R1/P4
    Good morning to all- well the big goose egg this morning but thats fine and was somewhat expecting it since I had a big -1.8 yesterday- so lots of water today and will carry onward... anyhow congrats to all who did see a loss this morning- KUTGW people..... We all will be sooo proud of our new figures come summertime...

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast