Popular Pages

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 680

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

  1. #571
    Senior Member cindycinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Grand Island, NY
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Your weightloss pattern sounds like mine after the first two weeks. nothing, nothing, nothing, drop, nothing, nothing...

    Look at your daily average. As long as you're holding steady above .5 per day you're doing fine still.
    Looks like mine too this round. Not used to losing nothing and then a big loss. I'll take it though Good Luck this round!!!
    ~ Cindy

    Age: 44 ~ Height: 5'7.5"







  2. #572
    Senior Member cindycinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Grand Island, NY
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by cazspice View Post
    So I am guessing that a goose egg is a zero loss, right? If so, I am right there with you fitatforty!
    I was racking my brain trying to figure out what I did wrong, but finally had to calm myself down and celebrate the 6.6 lbs that are already gone. It is difficult for me not to become obsessed about such things...deep breath...exhale...

    This weekend I watched Fat Head and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead based on recommendations on these boards. They were so good, and a great way to stay encouraged & motivated when my stomach was grumbling and dinner was still hours away! I definitely recommend these documentaries.

    Continued encouragement to all!
    Caz
    Yes Caz - Goose egg = 0 loss. Hang in there. I'm sure it's going to come off. I had 3 goose egg days in a row and then lost 1.6. Then another goose egg and a 1.4. I'll take it!

    Good Luck!
    ~ Cindy

    Age: 44 ~ Height: 5'7.5"







  3. #573
    Senior Member cindycinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Grand Island, NY
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by meli2doit View Post
    Determined to break through the 150's. I just have to have the will and keep plodding and stay strong. I am planning to stay on my drops until next Wednesday then a PI then back on Easter Sunday with a 1 day load, then back on for 2 weeks minimum. Wish me luck as I have been stuck between 151.7 and 152.4 for over a week now. I think I finally got my drops leveled so that I am not hungry. I packed my chicken and spinach and apple lunch again and will have fish again tonight. I feel skinnier, but the scale is not agreeing. I swear when I got on this morning I expected to see 150.something. But, no. I have been having trouble again with movements, but finally had one tomorrow. Will drink my water this morning again as I seem to do better at it during work. My fiance asked me last night to end the diet now for a while, but I told him no. I have to reach my goal. I just want to get to where I was before my surgery, but my body does not agree. I have a closet full of jeans that are calling my name. They fit, but way too snugly.
    You will get there. Hang in there!!! Drink that water. My hubby said the same thing. I'm so close to the 130s and just want to get there. Good Luck!!
    ~ Cindy

    Age: 44 ~ Height: 5'7.5"







  4. #574
    Senior Member cindycinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Grand Island, NY
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Tentative test post to see if the boards are back to normal. Sorry for my multi-posts yesterday. Apparently "database error" doesn't mean the post didn't take!

    I've thrown in the towel. This mini-round just wasn't working for me. I was hungry all the time, even with extra drops. Felt like crud, etc. I'm going to go full on paleo following the Sisson recommendations for weight loss and hope to drop off this excess that way. But I'll stick around and keep accountable here. I need you guys to keep me focused. NO CARBS FOR ME!!
    Good Luck Lydia - you are right. It is so hard. I was very hungry my first week and then I think my body somehow adjusted. No hunger now. Please pop in, I missed seeing your lovely face!!!
    ~ Cindy

    Age: 44 ~ Height: 5'7.5"







  5. #575
    Senior Member eacdabney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ashland, VA
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Posts
    508
    I got Week 2 P2 Blues! Haven't lost a thing in days. Sounds like what a few of you going through as well. I just hope I get a big drop soon! Hard to stay on plan and it not reflected on the scales.
    -Betsy



  6. #576
    Junior Member Turk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R1P4D4 HHCG
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Your weightloss pattern sounds like mine after the first two weeks. nothing, nothing, nothing, drop, nothing, nothing...

    Look at your daily average. As long as you're holding steady above .5 per day you're doing fine still.

    Thank you for responding back so quick! I don't know what was going on with the post yesterday. It seems when I tried to post I kept getting database errors. It must have posted twice. I am so glad that I am not the only one with this type of pattern. I do hope that it gets better and I see more loss.

    I was wondering if you think I should tweak my dosage on the hhcg drops. They don't seem to be, how should I say "as strong". I find myself just a little hungrier than usual. In fact since I started the drops I have not had one menopause symptom (YEAH ME ). Now the symptoms are creeping back slowly. I am not sure if my body is just getting used to the drops or if maybe I need a new bottle. The bottle I have is for a 40 day round and I don't have cravings or anything just slightly more hungry.

    I really would like to stay on this till I reach my goal weight. I have just 11 pounds more to go. Don't really want to do another round. Watching everyone eat fresh hot pizza with Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed doughnuts for desert last nite was almost my undoing. I stayed strong though. woohooo.........

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  7. #577
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    R/P/M
    R1/P4
    Posts
    96
    Morning all- well after my goose egg yesterday was down -.4.... not alot but nonetheless it is a LOSS so I will take every oz. I can.... slowly working my way towards my 20 lb goal but will not hit it by Sat which is the 3 wk mark on P2 for me so may carry onward till I am out of drops.... might as well I figure.... anyhow I pat myself on the back for what I have lost better than nothing in my opinion... anyhow off for now- good day to all....

  8. #578
    Senior Member eacdabney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ashland, VA
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Posts
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    I've thrown in the towel. This mini-round just wasn't working for me. I was hungry all the time, even with extra drops. Felt like crud, etc. I'm going to go full on paleo following the Sisson recommendations for weight loss and hope to drop off this excess that way. But I'll stick around and keep accountable here. I need you guys to keep me focused. NO CARBS FOR ME!!
    So what are the Sisson recommendations for weight loss? Once I'm done with this round (next week) I need a break from HCG. I've been doing this round in cycles since Jan 1 and I just need a mental break. I still need to lose that last 20lbs though. I know i need to do another round of HCG and will probably do it this summer but I would like to continue to lose weight even if it's just .5-1lb a week. I'm trying to study up on the Primal plan but would love to know in a nutshell how I could lose weight while doing Primal. Anything you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
    -Betsy



  9. #579
    Senior Member Lydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Posts
    1,519
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Thank you for responding back so quick! I don't know what was going on with the post yesterday. It seems when I tried to post I kept getting database errors. It must have posted twice. I am so glad that I am not the only one with this type of pattern. I do hope that it gets better and I see more loss.

    I was wondering if you think I should tweak my dosage on the hhcg drops. They don't seem to be, how should I say "as strong". I find myself just a little hungrier than usual. In fact since I started the drops I have not had one menopause symptom (YEAH ME ). Now the symptoms are creeping back slowly. I am not sure if my body is just getting used to the drops or if maybe I need a new bottle. The bottle I have is for a 40 day round and I don't have cravings or anything just slightly more hungry.

    I really would like to stay on this till I reach my goal weight. I have just 11 pounds more to go. Don't really want to do another round. Watching everyone eat fresh hot pizza with Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed doughnuts for desert last nite was almost my undoing. I stayed strong though. woohooo.........

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I'd try tweaking by a drop or two, first up, and if that doesn't help, then down. It's amazing what such a small adjustment can sometimes do to help. Unfortunately, after a seemingly endless number of rounds, and every form of HCG around (well, not Rx drops I guess), I've been hungry every round, every day. Nothing has worked for me on the hunger issue. So I'm NOT an expert on this!

    Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    So what are the Sisson recommendations for weight loss? Once I'm done with this round (next week) I need a break from HCG. I've been doing this round in cycles since Jan 1 and I just need a mental break. I still need to lose that last 20lbs though. I know i need to do another round of HCG and will probably do it this summer but I would like to continue to lose weight even if it's just .5-1lb a week. I'm trying to study up on the Primal plan but would love to know in a nutshell how I could lose weight while doing Primal. Anything you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!
    Interestingly, it's basically to limit calories. He gives you a formula for how many calories you need to lose vs. maintain. At the end of the day it's a combo of calories in/calories out AND the kinds of calories. Because you're not eating refined carbs, you can eat a lot more calories than you could on a restrictive diet, but he still gets you down to a lower amount. It basically is the same premise all of the calorie calculators use, but your threshold is higher based on your nutrient balance. If you want I can hunt down that formula for you since I need to find it for myself too!

  10. #580
    Senior Member Lydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Leesburg, VA
    R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Posts
    1,519
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by cindycinman View Post
    Good Luck Lydia - you are right. It is so hard. I was very hungry my first week and then I think my body somehow adjusted. No hunger now. Please pop in, I missed seeing your lovely face!!!
    Aren't you sweet! Thanks for making my day!

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •