Popular Pages

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Good luck Leeann!!!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Just enjoyed such a satisfying and stupidly simple dish!

lean ground beef
    chinese cabbage (the frizzy kind)
    two medium diced tomatoes (I often use tomatoes as my fruit)
    salt
    pepper
    thyme
    rosemary
    fennel seeds

Put it all in a pan and let simmer on medium-low with a lid on, occasionally stirring, till meet is brown and cabbage is soft. It just hit the spot for me!

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    I ran into this idea the other day and thought it would be fantastic for someone just starting a diet or in the middle of it.

It's called Motivation Marbles. Essentially, you create two jars - one for pounds to go and one for pounds lost. You purchase marbles or decorative stones for the total number of pounds you want to lose. As you drop weight, you move the appropriate number of marbles from the "Pounds to Go" jar to the "Pounds Lost" jar.

The idea is something similar to what we did to help potty train my granddaughter. She had two jars. In the beginning, she'd start with a certain number of marbles in the treat jar. Each time she went to the potty and stayed dry, she got another marble. If she had an accident, a marble was removed. When her treat marbles got to a certain total, she got to take them to the store and trade them for a toy of small value. Each time they'd start with less marbles in the beginning, so she'd have to work at it to get her treat earned.

Anyway, I like the ideas of the motivation marble jars, because it makes our goals and progress very tangible. We easily get lost in the day to day battle of pounds or tenths of a pound or gains. We then lose sight of where we started and how far we've come. I had to chuckle at the thought of putting 349 marbles in some sort of container (the highest I ever weighed) and removing 218 of them to represent the total pounds I have lost from highest to lowest. It really is sobering and uplifting.

I found some examples of jars people have made so I'm going to give credit where credit is due

Motivation-Marbles.jpg071-001.jpg

The first one is from http://hotmessprincess.com/2012/01/motivation-marbles/
    The second is from http://thatmomblog.com/2012/02/13/we...ional-marbles/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Happy Friday night, everyone! I was down 1.0 today, so now I have lost an even 120, and am less than 9 lbs from ONEderland! I cannot even remember what year I was down this far...so exciting!

El is recovering slowly but surely - the kitties won't let him leave the room without following him, LOL! I guess they are afraid he'll go away again - 9 days must have seemed like an eternity to them!

Hope everyone that lives in the tornado paths is alright!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Nice loss Ceridwen!! LOL! about the kitties, when I go away my dogs don't leave my side for what seems like days!

Beth the idea for the marbles and jars is a great one. I hope that someone that needs that physical motivation uses that idea. I sure would have earlier on, like you at 219.5 lbs I could/would have done everything to make the journey easier!

AFM down 1/2 lb this morning! I am almost at goal but am going to push past (hopefully) and keep going till this package of patches is done. Maybe I can get into the high 130's?

R/P/M
    r4 / p2 / patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Happy Friday night, everyone! I was down 1.0 today, so now I have lost an even 120, and am less than 9 lbs from ONEderland! I cannot even remember what year I was down this far...so exciting!

El is recovering slowly but surely - the kitties won't let him leave the room without following him, LOL! I guess they are afraid he'll go away again - 9 days must have seemed like an eternity to them!

Hope everyone that lives in the tornado paths is alright!
    Congrats!! I am so very happy for you. Onederland is right around the corner!!
    Donna

Highest Weight (2002) 265 pounds
    Started HCG July 31, 2011 226.2

Round 1 LPW 201 Lost 25.2 pounds

Round 2 Post Load 205.5
    Round 2 LPW 180.7 Lost 24.8 pounds

Round 3 Post Load 194.5
    Round 3 LPW 166.7 Lost 27.8 pounds

R/P/M
    r4 / p2 / patches
    WOW!!! I don't know how its even possible but I am down 1.3 today and .6 UNDER round 3 goal!! I was out way too late, didn't get enough water and less than 5 hours of sleep. I did have a great night though and I am so looking forward to another fantastic night tonight!!
    Donna

Highest Weight (2002) 265 pounds
    Started HCG July 31, 2011 226.2

Round 1 LPW 201 Lost 25.2 pounds

Round 2 Post Load 205.5
    Round 2 LPW 180.7 Lost 24.8 pounds

Round 3 Post Load 194.5
    Round 3 LPW 166.7 Lost 27.8 pounds

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanabanana View Post
    Cindy...do tell more, I find this interesting...also, what kind of difference do you notice?
    My tummy is starting to firm and my arms are beginning to get toned. I truly believe kettlebells work you quick!!! I think he has these exercises on his website too.
    ~ Cindy

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhCG
    Mornin all, I had a major OD on sunflower seeds last night. I dont know what happened I was just craving them.

My Bf said I kept say in my sleep "I want to eat that whole bag of sunflower seeds" and that I actually got up in the night and ate some of them
    He said he had to hide them .... thats so weird.

I also had to eat out for both lunch and dinner (though I still had only meat and veg, but of course they were cooked with oil)

anyhoo

Im up 0.2 today so its super clean eating today and tomorrow.

I had said I was gonna do another round to get to goal weight 125, but these pellets are so awesome, Im going to just do a 40 day round with them and see where they get me.

I'll have to do another PI in early April because my sisters 40th and my Anniversary are on the 1st and 13th

Round 1 Stats: 30 Days :: Starting weight 179.6 lbs:: -17.2 lbs and -21.1 inches, LDW= 162.4
    Round 2 Stats: 71 Days with a 2 week PI :: Starting weight 163.4 (after loading) :: -21lbs :: LDW 142.0
    Round 3 Stats: 28 days :: Starting weight 145lbs (after loading) ::-15lbs :: LDW 130.0
    Round 4 Starting weight 155.5lbs (after loading)
    VLC week 1 - 11.50lbs
    VLC week 2 - ????lbs

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhCG
    beth thats a great Idea for visual motivation.

I actually use my ticker for that ... Im less than 1/2 way to my goal !!!!!

Round 1 Stats: 30 Days :: Starting weight 179.6 lbs:: -17.2 lbs and -21.1 inches, LDW= 162.4
    Round 2 Stats: 71 Days with a 2 week PI :: Starting weight 163.4 (after loading) :: -21lbs :: LDW 142.0
    Round 3 Stats: 28 days :: Starting weight 145lbs (after loading) ::-15lbs :: LDW 130.0
    Round 4 Starting weight 155.5lbs (after loading)
    VLC week 1 - 11.50lbs
    VLC week 2 - ????lbs

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast