Popular Pages

Page 73 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - November 2011

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx
    Hi
    Just wntd to say hi to ya'all on here. Im not really doing hhcg so Ive been posting on some other threads, but I wanted to say hello and say u are all doing so great! Keep up, keeping up! Thats what this wonderful teacher of mine used to say to us.

AFM, hanging in here, I was sick/reaction to new brand of CO possibly last week, so that is over and Im introducing it slowly back in to see if that was the prob. Also Ive started to work with a trainer and I really like her. I day a week, on mondays and then on wed and fri, she wants me to do the same stuff we do on monday. Its overall body toning right now. So we shall see

Flychica, the show was soo good last night! OMG, i was crying actually, lol, Im a goofball! Im such a sucker for a lil romance, with some human good will thrown in... aaay! And espionage, fashion, and did I say romance! And I agree we all must focus on believing in ourselves and in what works for us. I try to make sure my goals are right for me, check in with close friends if needed or my sister, just to make sure that motives and focus is good since this diet is so consuming. And then just try to live my life the best I can. Nay to the negative nellies!

Grace dancer, sorry ur R4 was not what u were looking for. Glad u can see the positives about the inches lost! That is really a great feeling to put clothes on that you once couldnt fit into! This is a repost from another thread that you might like http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/06/22/...ddicts-part-2/

Ive been experimenting with correction days and so far, its been tough up and down, lost some then got sick... and then TOM.... and took a vacation from the scale today but I too am feeling inches lost... And there are lots of people doing correction days to try to lose and myb (hopefully) I will have more to share when that time comes for u.

Hannab, hope ur doing good and anyone else I missed.

Have a good night everyone. Thx again for all the welcome and help when I was getting back on here again. Love this thread!
    June 2011 Round 1 LIW 118.1
    August 2011 120.4 lbs

March 2014. Thinking about a new round.
    5/1/14 Round 2 LIW 120.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R3/P1
    Quote Originally Posted by flychick View Post
    Desire911 I can't say personally for me, but I agree with your thinking of a correction day. I too would be worried about being up to high. As I understand the protocol you should do the correction day. Even if all you loose is water, it would be welcomed. and I do enjoy steak!!!
    I didn't one today, I will see what the scale says and maybe try one tomorrow. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabethin57 View Post
    [COLOR="#800080"]The negative comments about my diet have surfaced!!!! My co-workers say I can't believe you are eating so little, or you know that you will gain the weight back fast.. ARG! I tried to explain that are are phases to this diet. But in the end I truly do not care what they say. I am the one losing weight! How do you all handle such comments?
    Next time say "i'll guess we will just have to wait and see". Co-workers can be the worst. I didn't have too many issues thank goodness, they were just like "wow your not hungry" after I ate lunch. I said nope, and that was it. Maybe ditch them for lunch if they get too annoying.

Round 1 - Pre-Load 191, LDW 168.6 (-22.4)
    Round 2 - Pre-Load 170, LDW 160 (-10) (short 12 day round)
    Round 3 - Pre-Load 183.6
    Load day 1 - 182.4, Load Day 2 - 183
    VLCD Week 1 (-9.8)
    VLCD Week 2 (-5)
    VLCD 15- 168.2
    VLCD 16 - 167.2
    VLCD 17 - 166.0
    VLCD 18 - 165.6
    VLCD 19 - 165.6
    VLCD 19-
    VLCD 20-
    VLCD 21-

R/P/M
    R3/Ph2 HCG
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsp27 View Post
    Looooong weekend. I forgot me scale, but "feel" I am about right today.

Read everyone; but on tapatalk, I ave not learned how to reply to specific posts.

BTW; if you pray; please keep me in your prayers for the next week or so.

Love and prayers to each of you. I know life gets tough with hospitals; diets, and other stuff. Hang in there!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.357349,-79.173176
    Jeff! Wow ... I haven't been on for awhile . U look awesome in the new profile pic. Great job. Prayers said. Hope all is well.
    Diane
    Seacret Agent
    www.SeacretDirect.com/dianenoll
    Ask me how to get Dead Sea Mineral skin care for 1/2 the price!!

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabethin57 View Post
    The negative comments about my diet have surfaced!!!! My co-workers say I can't believe you are eating so little, or you know that you will gain the weight back fast.. ARG! I tried to explain that are are phases to this diet. But in the end I truly do not care what they say. I am the one losing weight! How do you all handle such comments?

Tonight I'm making talapia with a little tomato paste diluted with water, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.(cilantro optional) Bake at 350 15-20 minutes.
    As the old saying goes, "living well is the best revenge"...when you lose your weight, they will all be wanting to know where you got your hcg!

My niece went on this diet first. I also thought it was not a good idea. I was one of the naysayers...I have been on so many fad diets, that I "knew" it would slow her metabolism and end up ruining her figure...she got so many negative comments, that she finally posted on FB, "hey, I am doing this diet, I know it works and I really don't want to hear any more negative comments about it! I researched it and have done my homework. I appreciate you worrying about me, but please keep your comments to yourself"...

And your dinner sounds wonderful! I have found that I can not have tomato sauce or paste during p2. Always gives me a stall. But, great for you! I had a mock "stirfry", with cauliflower, onion and pepper slices, fresh garlic and my chicken. Yum...it was good! I am stuffed!
    Round 1 phase 2 did 107 days Hhcg

Lost 52 pounds. So glad I fell for this 'scam'!!

Lost additional 3.6 pounds in first week of P3! Then went overboard and gained that back.

Never got higher than 2 pounds above LDW..

Started R2 10/26. Lost 6 pounds first week. Had a hard time with bad drops. Good drops on 11-7-11.

I attend Celebrate Recovery for support and encouragement. It's free!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/hhcg pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ababy View Post
    Hi,

i posted to you once before that we are very similar. I am 48, married for 24 years, four kids (wish I had 8 ! ) I am on round 2 and it is not going well, so I am stopping P2 today. If not for this forum I may have thrown my scale just to have the satisfaction of watching it shatter in a million pieces. Good luck on P3

Ang
    I keep reminding myself that this is a journey. It has been physical, emotional, mental and spiritual for me. I knew that I needed some deep personal "faults" revealed. I have seen some ugly things in me and how I've used food. Funny thing is, that they are considered average. I'm not a huge food hound or anything... it's the subtle ways of justifying the things I do. I didn't become obese overnight - and it took a few rounds to get out of being obese and now I'm just overweight. It will take another layer of dying to myself to get farther down the path - I see that now. I'm going to stick to P3 and work on the discipline thru the holidays of making WISE choices. (I hate it when I have to take my own advice! LOL!!!) Hang in there! One stinky round does not a quitter make - it does have the power to make one wise - and the energy to work thru another round later.

Quote Originally Posted by shiningthru View Post
    Grace dancer, sorry ur R4 was not what u were looking for. Glad u can see the positives about the inches lost! That is really a great feeling to put clothes on that you once couldnt fit into! This is a repost from another thread that you might like http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/06/22/...ddicts-part-2/

Ive been experimenting with correction days and so far, its been tough up and down, lost some then got sick... and then TOM.... and took a vacation from the scale today but I too am feeling inches lost... And there are lots of people doing correction days to try to lose and myb (hopefully) I will have more to share when that time comes for u.
    Thanks for the encouragement! I can't seem to get the link to work. I did a search - is it the one about Scale Addicts?
    I'm Ronnie, married to my Honey for 24yrs - Momma to 8 plus a new son-in-law (new d-i-l March 30th!) - love to homeschool my children!
    R1 (200.8lbs) -21.6 lbs R2 -17.0 lbs R3 -16.2 lbs R4 -12.0 lbs R5 (Began Jan 28 - info on sticker below)

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

R/P/M
    R4P2 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    Karri, we are in the same chiro boat...BOOO!
    You guys hang in there with your chiro treatments!! sucks cuz the more tweeked your body is - the more sore you can be after a tmt - sorry you're having to go through that! yuk Hope you guys get back to 100% sooner than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    Hello everyone. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my drops. Hit rock bottom again and looking forward to be in the losing game again
    Good to have you back around! You'll be losing again in NO time!!!!

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Update on El: The cardiac catherization procedure went fine...but as he was resting afterwards, he developed pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) and had trouble breathing and his blood pressure shot up to 210 over 190 or so...so they rushed him off to the respiration area and got him fixed up there...so they ended up keeping him overnight for observation and hopefully he will be released tomorrow! Please keep prayers and good wishes coming, and thanks!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by gracedancer View Post

Thanks for the encouragement! I can't seem to get the link to work. I did a search - is it the one about Scale Addicts?
    Hi Gracedancer, oh i forgot thats what its called...lol yes thats it. Not meaning to say anything about you and the scale . I just liked the article. It was posted by a friend on another thread and I thought it was cool to see how different she looks at the same weight Good for me lately because my weight seems to be at a plateau.
    June 2011 Round 1 LIW 118.1
    August 2011 120.4 lbs

March 2014. Thinking about a new round.
    5/1/14 Round 2 LIW 120.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R4P2 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Update on El: The cardiac catherization procedure went fine...but as he was resting afterwards, he developed pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs) and had trouble breathing and his blood pressure shot up to 210 over 190 or so...so they rushed him off to the respiration area and got him fixed up there...so they ended up keeping him overnight for observation and hopefully he will be released tomorrow! Please keep prayers and good wishes coming, and thanks!
    OH Ceridwen- I imagine that had to be SO SCARY! But glad to hear they are looking after him and taking extra measures by keeping him overnight - thats good to hear! Hang in there you two!!

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Ceridwen hoping your hubby is okay. How scary that must have been for the both of you. Keep us posted!