Popular Pages

Page 4 of 226 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - October 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina1 View Post
    I did look at their nutritional info after you told me this and it looks like I picked the best omelet because it had the lowest carbs and sugar. Hopefully tomorrow will not bring a big gain. P4 starts tomorrow but I think I will stick with eating P3 foods for awhile. Round 2 starts in 3 weeks!!
    You will probably be fine. Makes me not want to eat out though.
    Enjoy P3. It's the best!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    R2P4 hhcg
    Beth - great intro as always!

DH & I went to IHOP for breakfast this morning also. I had read about the pancake batter in the omlette before and that you could ask for just eggs. I noticed that they actually mentioned wheat in the intro to the omlette section. We are well into P4, so I decided to just get it the way it came. DH and I split a colorado omlette and I substituted the blueberry harvest grain and nut pancakes for the regular ones (I love the HGN pancakes) and when the waitress asked if I wanted the blueberries on top as well, I was thinking fresh fruit and said I didn't care and they came with a thick blueberry compote with whipped cream. I had asked for sugar free syrup, but not sure how much that helped with the compote on there. I only had maybe 1/4 of them and didn't leave stuffed. That was late morning so we didn't have lunch. Then we went out to a local seafood place for dinner with my BIL and SIL and made P3 type choices, but they had cream burlee and SIL gave me half of hers (and I ate it). I also had a run relaxer (fruit punch type drink). Since I was 128.6 this morning (-2 below LDW), I am hoping for relatively good results.
    Kathy

R1P2 Load Day 1/28/2011 - 174.0
    R1P2 W1 -7.5 lbs, W2 -3.5 lbs, W3 -3.5 lbs, W4 -2.9 lbs, W5 -4.8 lbs, W6 -3.2 lbs
    R1 Total -25.4 lbs, LDW 148.6 on 3/13/2011
    R1P3 - No Steaks Days!
    R1P4 on 4/6/2011 - 1 HPD
    R2P2 Load Day 4/29/2011 - 146.8
    R2P2 W1 - 5.8 lbs, W2 - 3.6 lbs, W3 - 2.6 lbs, W4 - 2.8 lbs, W5 - 1.8 lbs (short week)
    R2 Total -16.6 lbs, LDW 130.2 on 6/1/2011
    R2P3 - 2 steak days, entered P4 at 128.4 lbs on 6/24/2011

Happy October ppl!

Today was roughhhhhhhhhh for me. My TOM cramps were awful! I spent most of the late morning and early afternoon in bed in lots of pain. Pain killers kicked in late but I got a little relief and was able to knock off a good 3 hours of sleep.

Feeling ok now and have been catching up on episodes of Modern Family. I never paid much attention to it before but I was bored earlier and decided to see what all the fuss is about. I'm late...I know. Lol. It's ok...but Mike and Molly is my comedy of choice now. Oh my...I'm rambling. Lol.

Hope everyone is well!
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...

R/P/M
    HHCG
    Ahhhh October. Bittersweet. I love hot humid summer weather and man we had a great one this year. But it had to end and I do love fall. Leaves changing, walks in the woods, the smell of burning leaves and woodburners. I love Halloween. And the largest nighttime parade in Pennsylvania goes right by my house so I have a big Halloween Parade party every year. We all sit on the curb and eat and drink and collect bags of candy from the parade participants. Lots of laughs. But it's also the time of year I have to fight off my black moods. I hate winter and I do get pissy. : ) But taking lots of vitamin D has helped the last couple years.

Had some craptastic weather today so I had a nice day at home. Got all my cooking done for the week. Did a bunch of end of the year recordkeeping (it's nowhere near the end of the year but I like doing stuff way ahead of time. Anal.) Took a nap. Got caught up on tv shows.

Even with TOM cravings (and cramps so bad I threw up) I stuck to protocol today. Other than a bunch of Concord grapes. Probably didn't drink enough water, but I drank lots of tea (home made sassafras from roots I dug myself!).

Hope you all are having a good weekend.
    Jeepy aka Deni

57 yrs old / 5'4"
    Jan 2011 - 156 lbs
    Feb 2014 - 140 lbs

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Happy Saturday everyone! I'm up .8 today, which is not surprising, as I only got a few hours sleep last night - just couldn't get tired...even tried reading some long and boring things online - which usually works, but not last night! And tomorrow we're meeting some friends for a picnic in the redwoods, so I'll have to get up early then too...so hopefully I can get to sleep earlier tonite!

BBL to catch up...
    Sorry for your gain. But knowing you that .8 will be long gone today and take all it's friends and relatives with it!

Quote Originally Posted by smileyfrog View Post
    AFM: Super Great visit with Mom and Aunt - maybe best ever!? I did my best to spoil them rotten!! Super tired - drove back from Denver today.

Took the battery out of my phone today and put back in????? TADA!!!!! It works??? I COULD have used it the past 3 days?!?!?!?!?! COULD have taken unlimited pics with it!?!?!? BUT NOooooooooooo - DIDNT DISCOVER UNTIL MY MOM WAS GOOOOONE AND I HAD SPENT AN EXTRA $9 PER DISPOSABLE CAMERA- (ASPEN PRICES) AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

**Loaded and starting VLCD TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROUND 3 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!! I need to adjust ticker but my START WEIGHT - which is 10lbs above LDW

My start weight - will see tomorrow? but should be 148ish My GOAL is . . . I DUNNO!!!!! Will re-evaluate at 30 days in!!!!!!!!!!

Right now - I am SQUEEZING into my size 28s and 8's - depends on which ones? - but for sure gained an inch or two!!! GOAL is more about SIZE than POUNDAGE FOR ME - I'd like to be comfortable in my size 28s and 6's - and would be nice to fit into 27s

WILL SEE HOW I DO!!!!!!!
    Glad you had fun and that they are gone! LOL Have a great P2!

Beth Thanks so much for starting our October thread. We would be lost without you.

afm Down .6 this morning. Sadly week 1 is almost over and with it the good losses. My head is not in it this time, I think I jumped back in too early. DH told me yesterday he was behind me in whatever I want to do with the diet but that he thought I was done. He has been very supportive from the beginning and he sees my body more than I do (hahaha) so I'm thinking over all that he said about how I'm looking. I may only do 2 weeks this time and call it quits. Just thinking right now though.

Hope everyone has good news on the scale this morning.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    JoAnn - well you've got a week to figure it out. Sometimes I think we get stuck on a number and an idea and forget how far we've come. Sounds like you've got a great DH there.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Ceridwen You'll be back down today I am sure!! Get some rest and you will lose all of that and then some!

JoAnn Today is day 1 of my 2nd week and so not looking forward to it but I am hopeful that I can get through it and make through till the end of week 3. Your hubby sounds wonderful and I think Beth and he are right its not about the # on the scale its how you look and FEEL!! Don't know what # your aiming for on the scale but don't push anymore than your mind and body can handle.

AFM Day 7 of VLCD down a total of 9 lbs!! Down -1 this morning, good start to week 2. I NEED to stay positive about this week, it always sucks!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

R/P/M
    2/2/hhcg
    Carolina1: Your P3 IS a success--you are maintaining within that 2 pound window and that equals success. Good for you. I had no idea about the pancake batter in those omelets though. Yikes!

itsybitsy: wow, congrats on being 3 sizes down I'm very curious to see how long it takes for the midriff to thin out. I've lost more off my back, waist, and arms--my thighs haven't changed much. Oh well, maybe this round and if not--eventually.

Ceridwen: boo on that gain but you know as well as the rest of us that it will be gone and a whole bunch more in no time flat--we all have so much confidence in you--no pressure though, hehehehehe...

ababy: Yay for starting P2 again! I just finished my load days and am so happy to be back on the vlcd again.

smileyfrog: aw, such a good daughter We sound alike in that we are more interested in size rather than pounds. Ultimately, though, I'm going to let the hcg decide where I finish up because I really have no idea how much I need to lose. It's a lot though.

jeepcurlygurl: didn't you say that you had gone 4 months without TOM? I did too, and I thought that bastard had left forever but I started again DURING my first P2 and then 2 weeks later in P3. Maybe those were his last, gasping breaths. I hope so. Anyway, I'm so jealous of you and your sassafras. We don't have anything like it down here and I just love it.

JoAnn: Do what you feel is best for you, you know? As Beth said, another week or 2 will give you time to think about it and make a decision. Who know? Maybe you'll have a big drop and realize that you still have a little way to go and can stick it out. If not, well then, maybe you are done losing and it's time for lifetime maintenance. Wouldn't that be grand?

Beth: really nice intro. I can apply most of it to the spring we have just entered down here...new beginnings and it truly is a new beginning for me. I just want to say thank you for all the help and support you have provided me and everyone else on this site. You are such an inspiration and have so much knowledge that I know so many of us would be lost without your guidance.

AFM.... I'm starting P2 today 1.1 pounds above LDW. It's so strange to me that I lost on my load days for R1 after consuming a ton of food and a boatload of GARBAGE, yet I gained when I ate only healthy fats and totally natural foods this time. Not at all disappointed. I stabilized so well that I shocked myself. It was the last "test" that I needed to convince me that this diet is NOT like any other and that it actually works. I am thrilled that I have the means to lose the weight and, more importantly, keep it off for life. **happy dance!!!****

I'm at my "wall" and I fully expect a long, long haul this time. Honestly, if I even lose 2 pounds this first week I will be happy--more than that and I will be over the moon. This is the weight I'd gotten to when I was doing Atkins and lost well over 150 pounds in 11 months and then for another 12 months lost nothing. My body fat decreased but I started to look and feel terrible. I now know why. I am ready for it. I've spent most of my P3 reflecting on how I know it will be in my rearview mirror before I finish this next 60 days on vlcd. I believe it, but I know it will take some time. Be sure to remind me if I start whining. I hate whining.

On the bright side, I discovered that I really like the P2 foods the best and at least I have the hhcg to stave off the hunger. I've also discovered that I can exercise often and hard while on P2 as long as I fuel properly before and after.

One thing though, the other night I felt so emotional because if, by some miracle, reach my 40 pound loss in 60 days, I will be at a weight that I have not seen in 25 years. I will have NO clothes to wear--all the fat clothes will be gone, and I will have, at most, only 25 pounds more to lose.

Have a great day, all! Congrats to all the losers and stabilizers and boo-hoo to all the gainers.
    Mila

Weight Loss Stats:

R1P2=25.3 pounds (11.5 kilos)
    LDW: 195 pounds (88.63 kilos)

R1P3
    30 Days Stabilized at 1.5 below LDW; No Correction Days.

R2 Started 30 Sept 2011; VLCD 2 October at 1.1 pounds above LDW. Let the Losing Begin!

R/P/M
    2/2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post

AFM Day 7 of VLCD down a total of 9 lbs!! Down -1 this morning, good start to week 2. I NEED to stay positive about this week, it always sucks!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    The middle weeks sucked a huge mop for me during my first P2, so I know what you mean. But wow, 9 pounds in 7 days is fantabulous! Keep up the good work and in no time at all you will have lost that last 9 pounds. I always get so excited for people when I see them so close to goal.
    Mila

Weight Loss Stats:

R1P2=25.3 pounds (11.5 kilos)
    LDW: 195 pounds (88.63 kilos)

R1P3
    30 Days Stabilized at 1.5 below LDW; No Correction Days.

R2 Started 30 Sept 2011; VLCD 2 October at 1.1 pounds above LDW. Let the Losing Begin!

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone. I'm back!!

After 6 weeks on JC and only 9 lbs lost, fighting a war with the same 1.5 lbs for the last two weeks, I'm running back to what I know works...fast! Dear HCG, forgive me for trying something different!

A few familiar faces are here...Hey Beth, Ceridwen, Smiley, Diane. I did a quick scan so surely missed folks.

Need to update my ticker which I'll do after loading (today and tomorrow).

Glad to be back, I missed this place!

Lyd
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

Page 4 of 226 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast