Popular Pages

Page 41 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - October 2011

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyM View Post
    I'm -.9 today.

From M-Thur I have lost 3.1 lbs!! Looks like I'm on a good weight loss kick so I'm going to take advantage of it. I don't want to chance screwing it up so strict protocol for the rest of the week.
    WOOHOO! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by flychick View Post
    I am new around here and on day 1 of VLCD, so far, so good
    I have come up with many, many questions so far, and been able to find most of the answers by lerking around on this great forum! But, here is one that I can't solve.....
    How many times a day do you take your HCG Drops? The more I read the quantities and frequencies seem to really vary??

Thanks!
    Welcome! I took my drops 3 times a day (10 - 3x/day). Others spread out to 4-5 times a day I believe. I'm sure you'll get more responses!

Benita; H: 5'5"-Med/Ath Build

Target Wt: 132-135 lbs

P2
    R1 - Pre Load: 173 lbs.
    Post Load: 174.4 lbs.
    Total lost R1: 22# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    R2- Preload: 150
    Post Load: 153.4
    Total lost R2: 17.9# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    LDW R2: 136.3

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    SMILEY- Glad things are looking up!!!! on the knee .....and down on the scale.LOL

Grew up surrounded by corn fields as a kid. LOVE fresh corn. Glad I had it last night so I won't do something else more stupid because of a response to feeling like was deprived

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    Start HHCG 180 March 2011
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P2 w3 VLCD 153 ENDED at 20 days- 152.5/ July 6
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P2 Sept 28- 140.5 START P3 again
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    R3P3 Oct 18 -140 and P3 ends
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Ceridwen--You are predictable in your unpredictability (or the other way around!).

AFM--Down 1.6 today. It took me 2 weeks to lose 4.8 lbs on Jenny Craig. And that was in the early weeks! Love HGC! Hunger hasn't been bad, but it's definitely there. I've never been hunger-free on this diet so I didn't expect to bet his time either. As long as it isn't "gnaw your arm off" hunger I should be ok.

Have a great Thursday everyone!
    Hey Lydia - nice drop! I just had to pop in here and tell you I'm glad you're back and it's nice to see your smiling face and read your witty comments again!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Happy Thursday everyone! I should have been down today, but I didn't get my full sleep last night, because of an early doctor appt. for my hubby...so I'm up .8 today...HOWEVER, I should be down tomorrow, when I get some good sleep tonite!

Again I emphasize: Less than 8 hrs. of sleep = gains or stalls...Full night's sleep (minimum of 8 hrs.) = losses!

Back to work now...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Hey Lydia - nice drop! I just had to pop in here and tell you I'm glad you're back and it's nice to see your smiling face and read your witty comments again!
    Thanks!!
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg/sl
    Quote Originally Posted by mz50 View Post
    Cabbage wasn't my friend either in P2. I'm going to try Broccoli today for the first time on P3.

oh Man!! I'm up today too. 1 pound over LDW. yesterday was .5 now another .6. I'm so short and have a thick waist i feel like a round ball. Plus **TMI Alert** I have really big Boobs.

What do you do when you start to climb to the dreaded correction day??? This is freaking me out. The only thing i added different yesterday was 1 serving FAGE and about 1 oz of walnuts. Should i be cutting out using the fats for cooking??
    What is FAGE?

Quote Originally Posted by mz50 View Post
    I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smooches* you gorgeous lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Mz....so nice to be here with you, thanks for the recommendation! BTW, I think we're built alot alike, small feet, short and big boobs, but I don't think mine are quite as big...did you find they got smaller as you lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Welcome Roxies Mom!
    Thanks Lydia!

[QUOTE=Roxies_mom - welcome and GOOD LUCK on your journey!!! You've picked a great thread to come hang out in. On the gum issue, I say try it and see how you do. I actually chewed Wrigley's cinnamon gum my first few rounds. I think they say no mint because it affects your pallet but I am not sure.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I may try the Wrigley's - I love cinnamon....

Quote Originally Posted by flychick View Post
    I am new around here and on day 1 of VLCD, so far, so good
    I have come up with many, many questions so far, and been able to find most of the answers by lerking around on this great forum! But, here is one that I can't solve.....
    How many times a day do you take your HCG Drops? The more I read the quantities and frequencies seem to really vary??

Thanks!
    Hi fly....I'm on day 4, I take 10 drops 3x - I tend to get hungry at night - I'm usually good at work, sometimes the time gets away from me and I miss my fruit in the morning....so I save it for later...Good luck!!

To everyone, just want to say hello and I'm glad to be here - I intend to check in daily - I appreciate the support! Can anyone tell me how to calculate my bmi? Do you all have special scales you weigh on? My scale only does whole and half pounds - do I need to get a new one?

Thanks!!

R/P/M
    1/2/drops
    Hello! This is my first post here. I am on the drops and on day 12 of Phase 2 and I am down 10lbs from Load weight (7.5 lbs down from start). It is going great...thanks to everyone on here for posting, it is what encouraged me to go through with this. I need to lose 7-10 more lbs. and I will be happy. Tomorrow night is my first night out at dinner with friends for a birthday and I am nervous. I dont want to ruin my progress...
    CLTgirl

Start weight (9/25)- 163
    Load weight (9/27)- 165.5
    Today (10/6)- 155.5 Day 12 in phase 2

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Morning all:

Down 1.6 lbs today so I'm hoping that things continue to follow this trend moving forward.

It is VLCD 33 for me and I've been trying to get to Twoterville for the past 12 days! I have been less than 2 lbs from this goal for the majority of those 12 days!

My spirit has been really low on this second half on the diet due to the gains and stalls...but I'm trying to have a more positive outlook. Thanks to everyone who has been rooting for me and sending me private msgs of encouragement!

Have a great day.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Happy Friday everyone! What fun weekend plans do you have? Nothing but some much needed R&R around here.

Roxies Mom--Fage (pronounced fayeh) is a greek yogurt brand. You'll also see fff (fat free fage) and FFF (Full Fat Fage) referenced here.

CLTGirl--Welcome. Congrats on your wonderful progress. You'll be at your goal in no time! When I've had a meal out, I've always either eaten ahead of time and then just drunk club soda at dinner, or I'll bring a chicken breast and order plain lettuce and a wedge of lemon and make a salad. I don't recommend eating restaurant food if you can avoid it. I don't know many people who have survived that without a gain on P2.

AFM--Down another 1.2. Yeah me!! I'm below my lowest Jenny Craig weight by 1.4 so now I can go in there tomorrow and make like I'm still doing JC :-) I was a little worried since I had a dentist visit yesterday. He had to put the whole right side of my face to sleep in order to deal with a cracked tooth. No root canal yet but that's surely in my future. I was worried that might slow me down but I will gladly take the 1.2!

AND, I'm now at a BMI that's considered normal rher than overweight. I didn't think I was realy overweight at 138.8, but the calculator said I was!
    Last edited by Lydia; October 7th, 2011 at 03:53 AM.

Goal for this round:

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal Woman View Post
    Morning all:

Down 1.6 lbs today so I'm hoping that things continue to follow this trend moving forward.

It is VLCD 33 for me and I've been trying to get to Twoterville for the past 12 days! I have been less than 2 lbs from this goal for the majority of those 12 days!

My spirit has been really low on this second half on the diet due to the gains and stalls...but I'm trying to have a more positive outlook. Thanks to everyone who has been rooting for me and sending me private msgs of encouragement!

Have a great day.
    Phenom..that's a great drop! Did you do anything different yesterday, or was it just a matter of whatever was making you gain working itself out!?

Goal for this round: