Popular Pages

Page 105 of 221 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2201

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - September 2011

R/P/M
    r4 / p2 / patches
    I am taking my Whey protein powder and putting it up way far away! I might try it again in P4 but it is definately not working for P3. I looked at the ingredients again and it has 3 grams of sugar if you use two scoops. When I was shopping for protein powder it was the lowest I could find. Guess I need to order some Jay Robb online. I didn't think that little bit of sugar would make a big difference but it sure did. I am up above 200 again. I am still .8 under LPW but I am gonna try to get back under 200 real soon. I almost cried this morning when I got on the scale this morning and saw 200.2. Drinking lots of water today and will try to get a good walk in this evening if it will ever stop raining.

Gotta get some work done but I will check back in later. Its Friday so I shouldn't be too busy today!!
    Donna

Highest Weight (2002) 265 pounds
    Started HCG July 31, 2011 226.2

Round 1 LPW 201 Lost 25.2 pounds

Round 2 Post Load 205.5
    Round 2 LPW 180.7 Lost 24.8 pounds

Round 3 Post Load 194.5
    Round 3 LPW 166.7 Lost 27.8 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by meli2doit View Post
    cruisegirl ~ yes mine are in the blue bottle too. I will start taking mine tomorrow and load tomorrow (but only 1 day load, since this is my second "cycle") I will try the 4x4 like you are. Let's keep in touch here since we are starting together. Thank you for the advice, weird that we had 2 different instructions.
    That is weird!! The part I hate about loading is I end up not being hungry and forcing myself to eat. But I DID thoroughly enjoy my iced caramel mocha this morning, full fat, LOL... I'm going to start with the 4 pellets 3x a day and see how that works, I've seen where many seem to have success doing 3, 3, 4... but going to see what works best. I would love to stay in touch and see what is working for you as well... Honestly never thought I would go with the HHCG but after seeing such great success, it seems like a no-brainer... to not have to worry about ordering overseas, customs, etc. Also, the pellets are much easier than the stupid drops... I never seemed to do it right!!!! Wishing you lots of luck!!!!!
    Round 1- RX Sublingual (Lost 15 lbs but flubbed on P3, so now I'm back again)

Round 2- HHCG Pellets
    Week 1- Lost 12 Pounds
    9/26- VLCD8 (-0.0)
    9/27- VLCD9 (up 2 lbs, darn peanut butter)
    9/28- VLCD10 (lost the peanut butter lbs plus an additional .2)

R/P/M
    r4 / p2 / patches
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisegirl1023 View Post

I got my pellets from Meridian yesterday and started on them this morning. Mine say 4 pellets 4 times a day, not to touch the drops but nothing about eating or drinking... however, I already knew about the eating/drinking. Are yours in the blue bottle?
    I use pellets from Meridian Health Labs. My bottle said 4 pellets 3 times a day but I found that 3 pellets 3 times a day worked much better for me. If I took 4 I was really hungry. They are different for everyone. Just find what works best for you!
    Donna

Round 2 Post Load 205.5

Round 3 Post Load 194.5

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG (drops/pellets)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina1 View Post
    I am taking my Whey protein powder and putting it up way far away! I might try it again in P4 but it is definately not working for P3. I looked at the ingredients again and it has 3 grams of sugar if you use two scoops. When I was shopping for protein powder it was the lowest I could find. Guess I need to order some Jay Robb online. I didn't think that little bit of sugar would make a big difference but it sure did. I am up above 200 again. I am still .8 under LPW but I am gonna try to get back under 200 real soon. I almost cried this morning when I got on the scale this morning and saw 200.2. Drinking lots of water today and will try to get a good walk in this evening if it will ever stop raining.

Gotta get some work done but I will check back in later. Its Friday so I shouldn't be too busy today!!
    LOL...we both had the same thought. I decided to try just a protein shake for dinner, but I used only ONE scoop and some FFF,...up .8 this a.m.! WTH? It's gotta be one or the other since the rest of my "menu" yesterday was basically the same as any other day (minus the cookies )
    ~Mary~

R1 beginning 7/28 LD1: 161.6
    R1 ending weight: 142.6
    R2 beginning 10/28 (146.6) +3 after two LD's
    R2/P2/11-17 (-.2) 140.6 - failed round, dang holidays!

R3 beginning 1/8 after 2 load days: 147.6
    R3/p2/VLCD2: 145.6
    R3/p2/VLCD3: 145
    R3/p2/VLCD4: 144
    R3/p2/VLCD5: 143.6

R/P/M
    r4 / p2 / patches
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsfyredude View Post
    LOL...we both had the same thought. I decided to try just a protein shake for dinner, but I used only ONE scoop and some FFF,...up .8 this a.m.! WTH? It's gotta be one or the other since the rest of my "menu" yesterday was basically the same as any other day (minus the cookies )
    I am pretty sure the protein powder is my problem. I was staying steady until I started having a protein shake for one meal. Those three days that I did have a protein shake I gained every single day! Now I just can't have that. LOL!! Sorry it happened to you as well.
    Donna

Round 2 Post Load 205.5

Round 3 Post Load 194.5

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg
    Moselle - Yah for your loses. You are off to a good start.

donmarhos - I'm one day behind you loading for R2. I start today. There are lots of P2 buddies right now. AFM stands for as for me. Welcome back.

Melissa - another P2 buddy! Good luck. I may have missed it in an earlier post, but looks like you only have a pound to lose. Are you just going to up your calories when you hit it? I take drops so can't help you with the pellet dosage. Why did you change? I get the Rx thing. Either you believe (which I don't) that it's more effective or you want the convenience of once a day. But what's the difference between the drops and the pellets? Anybody? Just curious.

Cerdiwen - Yah for VFT! Nice way to enter your next round. I'm sure you'll reach that 100 pound goal by year end.

Delaney - Glad you are feeling better, but ouch for the head! I do a lot of stuff around the house, usually attempting more than my height/size/strength should. Am always banging something!! You pounds will come off when things settle down.

Kathy - glad you are stablizing well, sorry DH is struggling a little. As I understand it, the amount of starch/carbs/sugar you can eat after is very individual. If your body is real sensitive, you may not ever be able to add them back. I've heard many people talking about the leptin diet and a leptin reset. I think - though I could be totally wrong; I've not researched it - that a "leptin reset" may help you eat more carbs/grains. I'm sure there are others on the thread that know more than I, so pitch in here. I don't want to provide mis-information. Enjoy your festivities.

Joann - so sorry you keep gaining. You are experiencing my biggest fear with this diet - that after you've lost it, you'll eat right, but still gain the weight back. For you, I have to believe it's the stress. Can you think of anything else that could be causing it? How are the repairs coming?

Phenom. Women - Yah for your loss! Slow losses are so hard, but you'll get there. Just keep doing the protocol. The weight will come off.

NewLife RN - Woo hoo for 1.2 down!!!

cruisegirl1023 - Good Luck. I took my first drops today for R2.

Dave - You are doing fantastic!! Glad you are feeling better. It was scary to me the first time (of several) I went through carb/sugar withdrawal. Was amazing the affect they were having on my body. And thanks for the tip on the paint. That's a good idea. BTW - you are not the only man who is a regular on the thread. Our good friend Jeff is out of town right now. If you haven't looked at older posts, he is fantastic and has a great story.

Leslie - great. You've taken the honeymoon weight off so quickly! That's great.

Lara - BOOOO! You'll be back down soon I'm sure.

Meredith - Yah for the 1 pound loss. I'm sure you'll get to that 150, unless....that next baby enters the picture.

Donna - It's amazing what we learn about our bodies with hcg isn't. Hopefully the change will get you back below 200.

Mary and Donna - Jay Robb has an egg white shake, and there are some Rice ones, but they probably have sugar in them?? Just saying you may have to experiment to find out exactly what in the shake is the problem. Before hcg I used to live on a shake by Metagenics. It's a "medical food", though you don't need a perscription, supposed to be very low glycemic as I am pre-diabetic. I haven't tried it since I started hcg, but haven't missed it either, and my blood sugar is fine. Bought the Jay Robb egg white as I wasn't sure if dairy was going to be good to me, but have so enjoyed eating real food, that I haven't tried it yet, and now it will have to wait awhile as I'm going back into P2.

AFM - Day 1 of loading for Round 2. Started at 1.4 below LDW, so hoping with the loading I won't have to "re-lose" much. Today is bacon and eggs, FFF, almonds, Guac. (with some corn chips - a few), steak, salad with FF dressing of course, roasted veggies, with oil, and peaches and ice cream for dessert! And there may(??!!) be a couple adult beverages in the mix. Feels a lot like my P4 days, except for the chips and ice cream. Just going to try and up the fat. And tomorrow I'm going to get a little mexican in. Happy losing/stablizing everyone. TGIF.
    Barbara

R1: 172.2 to 155.4 in 26 days. 16.8 lbs. and 14.5 inches lost; P3/P4: 6 weeks; end wgt 154.6 addt. 2.25 inches lost. No CD's!
    R2: 157.2 to 142 in 30 days. 15.2 lbs and 8.5 inches lost: P3/P4: 10 1/2 weeks; end wgt 147 addt. 1 inch lost. Dang Holidays!!
    R3: 147.8 to 131.6 in 30 days. 16.2 lbs and 10.25 inches lost
    P3D1: .4 above LDW - WTH?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    SO, I have decided to try cycling. Today is my last day of R2, and tomorrow I will start gorging for the weekend. (DH's bday is Sunday) Monday starts R3P2 for us. Both the DH and I have decided that 23 day rounds are all we can handle doing anymore, as the more we lose, the less motivated we become! You would think getting closer to goal would rev us up, but instead we are getting comfortable with out new lighter weights [which is not hard to believe since obviously we got comfortable with our weight when we were much heavier-yuck] and we have to focus that these weights are still HEAVIER than where we want to be. ANYWAYS, we are going to do a short round, then three weeks of p3, then start another 3 week round Nov 1 is our anniversary so that'd be a gorge day! Then 3 weeks will end right around Thanksgiving, maybe we will cheat on thanksgiving, maybe not. If we cheat and gain too much, then I correct my weight until it's gone again, and enjoy Christmas holidays. Then New Years, and my birthday the end of Jan. The dates all run together perfectly for cycling, and our life this time of year.

OK AS FOR TODAYS immediate dilemma- I ate so stupid the other day and gained over 3 lbs from it...I am so DUH. Anyways, I haven't done a steak day to correct it, but I am still 3.6 lbs up from LDW, I start loading tomorrow, and I only lost 12 lbs last 3 wk round, so I am afraid if I don't do a steak day today, that loading might erase almost ALL of my losses from last round and that will be really discouraging. BUT I also feel like, yes, I get to gorge the next two days, but P2 starts Monday, do I really want to do a steak day today? Or should I just take it easy and eat high protein, I won't lose 3 lbs in the morning, like I MIGHT with a steak day, but then I don't feel like my last day of P4 was a bust either...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...maybe I should just do the darn steak day since I get to gorge the next two days.
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    ** OH yeah I have about 40 lbs to goal, but my goal is 10 lbs under my thinnest, so I don't know how well that will hold up, but it's worth a shot. Brandon has about 50 lbs to lose, But I am pretty sure he will lose about 20 more...maybe even 30, before he thinks he doesn't need to lose anymore. We'll see....
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

donmarhos
    Happy Friday... this is my last day before my "staycation"! It was with a heavy heart that I cancelled my flight to California this morning... but I need to stay home and (like so many of you) finish some work on my house. I have two more bedrooms (floors freshly sanded) to paint, at which point I will have painted the ENTIRE house in the last 12 months. So, as sad as I am about cancelling my vacay, the bottom line is NOW my house will be SALE READY whenever I decide to put the sign out and move back to my beloved California!

After 24 years I am a single empty nester, and I've used the last month to reflect/prepare for what comes next. After losing our beloved Golden in February, I am getting a new puppy in October to share my life, encourage me to walk/run more, to talk to!!

Happy to see today's losers, hopeful for the gainers, and pea-green with envy at the maintainers!

Travel tipsters- Thanks! Such a smart idea to carry a change, and split bags with co-travelers. Why didn't I think of that.

Painters- Hmm, tinted primer... in the shade you are painting, a shade lighter, or beige like a garment worn under a white blouse? Learn something new everyday!

FFF/Greek Day- You all have been very creative while I was gone. My best guess is Fat Free Fage yogurt? Fill me in!

Walking wounded- Good golly you sound like me! I slipped on the freshly sanded steps (installing the runner this week!) and fractured my tailbone about 6 weeks ago. Too many pounds per inch is what I told myself!!

AFM~ Day two of loading. Woke up this morning and wanted... nothing, but I forced myself to eat breakfast. In other news, I had my own private lightbulb moment this past week. I ordered a memory foam mattress for my daughter's room and it came in a box to my front door. Sixty one pounds. I huffed and I puffed and pushed that sucker up the stairs to her room. When the going gets rough I'm going to remind myself that equals the weight I want/need to lose. SIXTY-ONE POUNDS! Is it any wonder I'm exhausted and my hips hurt when I sleep on my side. Darn it! Never again!!

Alright Friends, back to work. See ya soon!

R/P/M
    R3, P4, hhcg pellets
    Day 4 vlcd and down 1.2 this morning - I was a little nervous because my dinner last night was 100g 92% ground beef, 1/2 large vidalia onion (camelized) and a pieice of melba toast. It was so good and I felt full all night so I figured I must have overdone it. Nope. And I'm glad, too, because I just looooooove carmelized onions .

I'd forgotten about the P2 night-time bathroom trips, but they're definitly back.
    R1P2 (42 days) -21.2 lbs
    R2P2 (42 days) -20.4 lbs