Popular Pages

Page 107 of 221 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2201

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - September 2011

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Oh- I forgot to say husband signed us up for fund raising dinner tonight for the free medical clinic our church supports. I use this clinic in my job a lot for families without insurance or money. Anyway, it is a buffet, suppose to have grilled meat. I can't ask for anything with out oil/butter because of the buffet but wish me luck on choices tonight. Hope it doesn't set me back for days!!

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    Start HHCG 180 March 2011
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P2 w3 VLCD 153 ENDED at 20 days- 152.5/ July 6
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P2 Sept 28- 140.5 START P3 again
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    R3P3 Oct 18 -140 and P3 ends
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    R1P3
    Wine - pre-HCG I drank everyday, so quitting cold turkey was a bit hard. Told DH that he has to drink his wine out of a water glass so I won't want any!! LOL! So far it's working.

Cabbage - does not agree with me at all. I have huge stomach cramps afterwards. I still have 1/2 head though that needs to be eaten. I even tried boiling it forever,then putting it in stir fry - but no luck. I think I'll just cook it up for DH and let him eat the rest of it.

Miracle Noodles/Shiratake - finally got to try them for the 1st time last night and had 'spaghetti'. Thought I was in heaven. A bit pricey - they are. May check into some online sources, but then you have to figure the cost of shipping too.

My cheat caused a stall, then drop 1#, then gain 1# back, then drop the 1# again today. So I'm back where I started and about 4-5 days later which is what I kinda figured would happen given everyone else's history.

I'm shooting for 2 more weeks of P2. Whatever happens is going to have to happen during that time as I don't think I can keep it up much longer than that.

R1P2D17 - 10# total down to 138. Not bad, but it sure feels like it's slow going sometimes. But I have to keep reminding myself that even .2-.4 loss/day is still a huge accomplishment when you add them up over the week!!!

Question about chewing gum - Aspartame is BAD, correct? What about Sucralose? Or what should I be looking for instead?
    Making
    5'7" medium frame

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG (drops/pellets)
    Quote Originally Posted by wallsie View Post
    He is adorable. We always had goldens and when we lost our last one, Sophie, it was horrible. We already had our little doggie, Chloe, and that helped some but still miss our Sophie and it has been 4 years. Good thing about puppydom is it goes by very fast. One of our goldens, Emmie, ate everything. She was in the kennel with Sophie during the day and came home and she couldn't stand up. I carried her to the vets right away and she had eaten so much pea gravel her whole back end was weighted down. Then she ate my dau's razor she left on the side of the bath tub- just the razor end. They scoped her to get the blades out and she had a whole treasure trove in there including the spiral off a spiral notebook. She was part goat, I swear.

LOL.....now I have a mental picture of Scooter dragging his puppy butt around the backyard because he ate too many of the rocks in the kids' play area! If they "learned their lessons" it would be one thing, but the fact they just keep doing it! UGH!
    ~Mary~

R1 beginning 7/28 LD1: 161.6
    R1 ending weight: 142.6
    R2 beginning 10/28 (146.6) +3 after two LD's
    R2/P2/11-17 (-.2) 140.6 - failed round, dang holidays!

R3 beginning 1/8 after 2 load days: 147.6
    R3/p2/VLCD2: 145.6
    R3/p2/VLCD3: 145
    R3/p2/VLCD4: 144
    R3/p2/VLCD5: 143.6

R/P/M
    R3/P4/HHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    MEREDITH- Good job loosing this week. So, are you going to stick with your plan??? I miss wine so much on P2- especially the first few days. Getting better now. You have to let us know when you get pregnant. We won't tell.

AFM- Down again. VFT for the last 20 years now. Doing 18 drops now which seems like a lot but the hunger is so much better. Happy Friday to all
    Sticking with the plan. Have a new LDW but will still work on getting a little lower! ANd I will scream it to you guys when I get proggo because we wont be telling anyone else for a LONG time. I'm thinking like 13-14 weeks pregs to tell....
    -Meredith-
    5'7" -Medium Frame

3 Rounds Done- Lost 42.4 lbs!!
    Lost 68.4 lbs since Daughter was born 9/7/2010

RD 3 was a sham! I am not counting it as a SUCCESS!!

R/P/M
    HHCG
    Happy Friday boys and girls.

Down 1.4 today. Back to where I was before loading and where I stabilized.
    Finally got to the gym last night. Feels good, tho it does make me want to eat more.
    A very cool day here so a perfect excuse to wear a turtleneck, skinny jeans, tall boots, and a warm poncho.
    Exciting weekend ahead. Someone is driving a couple hours to come look at the Jeep I have for sale, so that means
    sitting around because buyers are always late. Then I'm getting a new washer delivered and will be doing laundry.
    Be still my heart. Can hardly stand the thrill of it all. hahaha.
    I will be cooking food for the week over the weekend. Sunday is our weekly Sister's Sunday Dinner and Bitch-fest. It's at my house this time so they will be forced to eat what I make for myself. No, I don't allow them to bring their own food. When it's at their house they can make what they want and I just bring my own. But at my house they have to eat what I eat. But I do let them eat much bigger portions. I'm not a total tyrant. : )
    I think we will have cabbage rolls and baked apples, some flavored sparkling water and tea, and of course my lovely melba rounds.

Yikes, I'm Gabby McGabberson today!
    Hope you all have a great weekend.
    Congrats on losses and stabilizing, boo hiss on gains and stalls, hugs if you need 'em!!
    Jeepy aka Deni

56 yrs old / 5'4"
    Jan 1 2011 - 156 lbs
    Feb 1 2013 - 135 lbs

donmarhos
    Mary and Wallsie, you're killing me with the dog tales! I <3 Goldens. Daisy didn't have a bad day in her ten years. We we're lucky, she wasn't much of a chewer, but she was a digger-dog. I had to lay down metal mesh in 3/4 of the backyard and lay sod over it to keep her from digging up yard rocks. Funny how I forgot about that until just.now!

Still Day 2 loading. Pizza Friday in the office today. Also snagged a small piece of cheese danish from the board of director's meeting. Looking forward to protocol tomorrow. Did I say that?

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hHCG
    BENITA- That happened to me going to Hawaii in Feb. As you can imagine, we had on winter clothes. From that point on I never fly without a change with me and that was when I was 22 years old and it was all the airline's fault, too. Didn't even have a tooth brush because we checked everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by just4me View Post
    Not that I'm a world traveler or anything, but I always put 1 change of clothes in a carry on when flying - even if it's just in my "big purse"!! Another hint is don't pack "my" suitecase and "his" suitcase. Put half of each of your clothes in each suitecase! that way if the airline looses one of the suitcases, and hopefully doesn't loose both of them, you both have at least a couple outfits!! Another tip is when changing planes, to always check on your connecting flight before you get a bite to eat, etc. Taking time to eat, stroll down to the gate you are supposed to go to - only to find out at the last minutes your flight has been moved to another gate at the other end of the airport can put a real snag in travel plans!! Check the flight first, eat second...

My daughter had a change of clothes in her carry-on so she was able to shower and change...lucky dog!! We will start doing that from here on out! You know one of DH's cousins said her and her boyfriend pack the same way, or at least one change of clothes for each in the other's suitcase. That is a GREAT idea and I think we may do that too! Thank you ladies!!!!

Benita; H: 5'5"-Med/Ath Build

Target Wt: 132-135 lbs

P2
    R1 - Pre Load: 173 lbs.
    Post Load: 174.4 lbs.
    Total lost R1: 22# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    R2- Preload: 150
    Post Load: 153.4
    Total lost R2: 17.9# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    LDW R2: 136.3

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Wine - pre-HCG I drank everyday, so quitting cold turkey was a bit hard. Told DH that he has to drink his wine out of a water glass so I won't want any!! LOL! So far it's working.

Cabbage - does not agree with me at all. I have huge stomach cramps afterwards. I still have 1/2 head though that needs to be eaten. I even tried boiling it forever,then putting it in stir fry - but no luck. I think I'll just cook it up for DH and let him eat the rest of it.

Miracle Noodles/Shiratake - finally got to try them for the 1st time last night and had 'spaghetti'. Thought I was in heaven. A bit pricey - they are. May check into some online sources, but then you have to figure the cost of shipping too.

My cheat caused a stall, then drop 1#, then gain 1# back, then drop the 1# again today. So I'm back where I started and about 4-5 days later which is what I kinda figured would happen given everyone else's history.

I'm shooting for 2 more weeks of P2. Whatever happens is going to have to happen during that time as I don't think I can keep it up much longer than that.

R1P2D17 - 10# total down to 138. Not bad, but it sure feels like it's slow going sometimes. But I have to keep reminding myself that even .2-.4 loss/day is still a huge accomplishment when you add them up over the week!!!

Question about chewing gum - Aspartame is BAD, correct? What about Sucralose? Or what should I be looking for instead?
    Bok Choy I can eat without problems but regular cabbage makes me stall. Xylotol is better in gum, technically it is not protocol to have gum, but in 1950 I am not sure sugarless gum was even available. When you are feeling like you are feeling I think it is fine to set an endpt. You are close to goal so it is going to be slow going but it all adds up. Yes, I miss my glass of wine when I come home from work. I think it is my signal to self I am done with working and so I miss it. It does get easier. DH doesn't drink any so at least I don't have to watch someone sipping when I want it too.

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    Start HHCG 180 March 2011
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P2 w3 VLCD 153 ENDED at 20 days- 152.5/ July 6
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P2 Sept 28- 140.5 START P3 again
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    R3P3 Oct 18 -140 and P3 ends
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hHCG
    Fonticula ~ Welcome to our group! You will get some of the best support and advice here! Great loss so far!!

meli ~ Good luck to you! Down is down! Take it and run! Sorry, i cant' give any advice on the pellets, I took drops.

Ceridwen ~ You amaze me! CONGRATS on VFT!!!!

Delaney ~ So glad the crud has gone away! Yeah, I wasn't too rude but definitely had a tone and toughness to my voice LOL! OH OUCH!

Kayemsi ~ Sounds like you and DH are doing great! Congrats to your oldest son for his upcoming nuptials!

JoAnn ~ Uggghhh...I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time!

Phenomenal ~ YAY for being down! Puts you that much closer to the 2's!

New Life ~ WOOT...good drop! Keeping my fingers crossed the brownieo doesn't rear up tomorrow! Cute, cute pup!

Cruise ~ Welcome to you! You will love this thread and all the people in it! Good luck to you on this life changing journey!

Dave ~ Glad you are feeling better and down today!! Onward and downward! Interestingly that's where our luggage was coming from - Amsterdam to Munich!

Leslie ~ Woot for being so close to LDW in such a short time! Way to go!

Singlemom ~ You will be back down...I wouldn't change my ticker either! Just some clean eating and there you are!

Mere ~ WOOT WOOT...look at you go! You are sooooo close to 150! Hope that baby news comes very soon though!

Carolina ~ Ahhh, that sucks! Glad you are still under though!! You will be back under 2's in NO time!

Barbara ~ Great job at staying below LDW! Menu sounds wonderful!

Paula ~ Sounds like a great plan for you both! Maybe just not gorge as much tomorrow?

Donmarhos ~ Sorry you had to cancel your vacation. Awww, love the puppies! We just got one a couple months ago. He will be 5 mths on the 29th and is a Shih Tzu, his name is Samson!

Moselle ~ Nice loss!! Dinner doesn't sound bad at all!

Mrsfyre ~ Cute, cute pup for you also!

hannah ~ You'll get there. Wrap your head around it and get to thinking about your goal!

Wave ~ .4 is nothing, especially considering you only gained 1 lb on vacation and were back down!

Laurel ~ OMG about your golden's eating habits! LOL WOOHOO for VFT! So very glad this round is going so much better for you than last! Keep it up! I wonder if maybe you could skip one set of drops for that day? Not sure if that would account for anything or not. That's what I did on July 4 because I had chips.

making ~ In my 2nd round I had a glass of red wine occasionally because I found out in my P3 that it didn't affect me. You are doing great. Remember, the closer you are to goal the slower the lbs come off! I chewed gum in P2. Sucralose is a sugar so a no-no!

jeep ~ NICE drop!

P2

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hHCG
    AFM ~ Down again today but can't remember how much, I think just over a lb. Got plenty of rest last night so I think that helped. I am doing a steak day today and hoping I see a good loss from it tomorrow. Last steak day didn't result in much of a loss so we'll see. Then maybe a FFF day on Sunday being we have a birthday parties tomorrow for sister, niece, and great nephew and will be having burgers and potato salad! LOVE potato salad so I can't pass that up!

Happy, happy FRIDAY to all of you and may the scale fairy be very generous to all of us over the weekend!

P2