Popular Pages

Page 117 of 221 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2201

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - September 2011

Red face

I'm new here, but could not help but "weigh in" on the carb issue. I do bio-energetic testing in my work, which is a biofeedback method of evaluating what each individual body needs nutritionally. I work with a board certified naturopath and have learned so, so much that relates to the hCG protocol.

While a parasite cleanse might be good - emphasis on the "might" - I would instead look at a candida cleanse. That will make a person crave carbs like nothing else because, in effect, the fungus is calling to be fed a sugar source to keep itself alive. The fair probably did it too you. I am carb sensitive - even whole grains are not my friends at times, let alone white flour and sugar. One bit of sugar gets the whole thing going again for me since I have candida and yeast overgrowth. Then the cravings start anew.

There are candida "yeast" detox formulas out there and I especially use an herb called neem in my work for candida and fungus. Read up on it on the web and you will see why it works. It is my "go-to" to deal with my yeast.

The hCG diet is amazing for me, though I am only R1P2. I am resolved not to cheat because I am using it as an opportunity to shed the weight I accumulated through menopause and an extremely stressful period and also to clean out the toxins and fungus. So far, so good. I will provide my progress in another post.

Great to be here!

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Not unless you remove a bottom rib, like some have! LOL!
    Nope! I'm holding on to as many original parts as I can.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

R/P/M
    R2/P1/Hhcg
    Where do you get the stuff for a candidia detox?
    The choices we make impact the rest of our lives.

Ht: 5'4" Build: Large
    R1: 8/26/2011 (41 days total)
    Total Loss: 26.4# and 44"
    R2: 11/26/11 start wt 168.8 load day 1

I am a happily married mother of 3 little girls (6, 5 and 3.5 years old). I am ready to make some life changes so hopefully they won't struggle with their weight like I have.

Did Meridian spend almost 20 years researching it like Dr. Simeons did? I think not! Therefore, I go with the 500 calories so that the body will be motivated to burn the other 2500-3500 we need to live each day, as he discovered. Dr. Simeons probably tried people on 900 calories. Wouldn't he have wanted to make it as easy as possible for people - if 900 cal were most effective - than have them fail? I vote for Dr. Simeons and 500 calories.

Quote Originally Posted by New Life RN View Post
    Where do you get the stuff for a candidia detox?
    Vitacost. com, for one. You can find candida formulas and neem there.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Just recently made my own ghee, too. That's awesome stuff!! I fried up some okra for my hubby with part ghee and part coconut oil last night. It was a HIT!! (I buy coconut oil that doesn't taste like coconut). The okra was sliced smallish and just tossed in cornmeal. It was satisfying to know that the fried stuff I made last night was actually GOOD for everyone! [/QUOTE]

What is Ghee? and off topic but where do we find FFF? I haven't even heard of that before.

Oh and cornmeal is not P3 friendly is it? Can we have corn grits??

P2R1: 28 lbs released
    LDW: 213.4
    *I did 60 full days of P2!

Round 2 Weight: 214.1
    P2R2: 11/31

http://emilysfrugaltipsforclarkcounty.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emilys...25346900832160

R/P/M
    R5/P2/hhcg pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyM View Post

What is Ghee? and off topic but where do we find FFF? I haven't even heard of that before.

Oh and cornmeal is not P3 friendly is it? Can we have corn grits??
    Here's info on ghee - http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.c...ee-butter-oil/
    The ghee would be fine for P3, but not a P2 food because it's a fat.

No, cornmeal wouldn't happen until P4 - it's a starch (corn). DH isn't doing the HCG anymore. He was having too much trouble with it and work, so he's trying to eat mostly P3 and lose the weight with more healthy eating (and portions).

FFF - Full Fat Fage Greek yogurt. It can be hard to find. I have to actually order it thru a local co-op.
    I'm Ronnie, married to my Honey for 24yrs - Momma to 8 plus a new son-in-law (new d-i-l March 30th!) - love to homeschool my children!
    R1 (200.8lbs) -21.6 lbs R2 -17.0 lbs R3 -16.2 lbs R4 -12.0 lbs R5 (Began Jan 28 - info on sticker below)

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

R/P/M
    R2P4 hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsfyredude View Post
    ... Side note: to all my N. Tx neigbors I hope you all had the GLORIOUS experience of going to sleep with the rain pattering on your roof like I did! Man that was nice for a change!
    It rained on us when we went to eat after the opera, and I was so happy to see it I didn't mind getting wet. It rained pretty hard for a good long while at our house and a friend who lives a little south in Ovilla says she had 1" on her rain gauge.

AFM - I was very pleased to have lost 1 lb this morning (2lbs below LDW) instead of the gain I feared, but I weighed at 9am instead of the 6am I ususally weigh and it could take another day for the late evening carbs to fully show up. I also went to bed a lot earlier than I have the last couple of nights and then slept late, so the extra sleep probably helped.

I went to a friend's Pampered Chef party today and had a small slice of veggie pizza, 2 whole grain chips, 1/4 of a cookie and 2 Mimosas. Then DH & I went to japanese hibachi for dinner where I had a small portion of fried rice. So now if I am up tomorrow, I really won't know if it is leftover from mexican or from the P4 stuff I had today.
    Kathy

R1P2 Load Day 1/28/2011 - 174.0
    R1P2 W1 -7.5 lbs, W2 -3.5 lbs, W3 -3.5 lbs, W4 -2.9 lbs, W5 -4.8 lbs, W6 -3.2 lbs
    R1 Total -25.4 lbs, LDW 148.6 on 3/13/2011
    R1P3 - No Steaks Days!
    R1P4 on 4/6/2011 - 1 HPD
    R2P2 Load Day 4/29/2011 - 146.8
    R2P2 W1 - 5.8 lbs, W2 - 3.6 lbs, W3 - 2.6 lbs, W4 - 2.8 lbs, W5 - 1.8 lbs (short week)
    R2 Total -16.6 lbs, LDW 130.2 on 6/1/2011
    R2P3 - 2 steak days, entered P4 at 128.4 lbs on 6/24/2011

hello all, i am trying to feel my way around this site. so i was reading a thread about nigen biotech hcg solution and discovered that it may not be my best bet. i purchased this from GNC a few days ago because someone suggested it stating that i would not be hungry if i purchased it and informed me of the diet encouraging me to give it a try. i was very excited until now. today is my first day on the program and i am concerned that there is a better hcg drop out there that will assure that i wont get hungry once i start the vlcd. can some tell me the one that i should get that really works please.

R/P/M
    R5/P2/hhcg pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nmcmurry View Post
    hello all, i am trying to feel my way around this site. so i was reading a thread about nigen biotech hcg solution and discovered that it may not be my best bet. i purchased this from GNC a few days ago because someone suggested it stating that i would not be hungry if i purchased it and informed me of the diet encouraging me to give it a try. i was very excited until now. today is my first day on the program and i am concerned that there is a better hcg drop out there that will assure that i wont get hungry once i start the vlcd. can some tell me the one that i should get that really works please.
    I don't personally know the brand - someone else might know. What are the ingredients on the bottle?
    I'm Ronnie, married to my Honey for 24yrs - Momma to 8 plus a new son-in-law (new d-i-l March 30th!) - love to homeschool my children!
    R1 (200.8lbs) -21.6 lbs R2 -17.0 lbs R3 -16.2 lbs R4 -12.0 lbs R5 (Began Jan 28 - info on sticker below)

This is your life - are you who you want to be?