Popular Pages

Page 142 of 221 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2201

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - September 2011

R/P/M
    p3/lifer
    Gosh, Barbara & Wallsie
    You guys are rockin it. I'm going to go back to p2 here shortly. Haven't decided on the date yet but I want to get rid of some stuff out of the fridge! Don't need the temptations! You guys give me hope though!
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

donmarhos
    Quick check-in... Actually painting today, but since it's my 'staycation' I so easily justify breaks!!

-1.0 today / restless, sleepless night, not sure what that was about.

Grateful, happy with my losses so far. More water today!

Hope it's a great day all around!!

I AM WORTH IT - so r u!! just4me's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 2
    Blog Entries
    Good mornin everyone! My HPD kinda turned into a HP/DC day (high protein w dark chocolate). Still kinda rougue in my p3 this time around. Kinda trying to eat LR as well but right now my goals are to maintain my weight and to NOT go over the edge emotionally.
    I was the exact same weight this morning as I was yesterday. Yesterdays menu was breakfast - 3 eggs scrambled in coconut oil with 4 strips of bacon. Lunch was a bunless burger, hard boiled egg, strawberries and 4 pieces of godiva 72% cacao dark chocolate. Dinner was steak, asparagus and more chocolate...for some reason the dark chcolate doesn't make me gain but milk chocolate does. I'm beginning to like dark chocolate! yeah, not a p3 friendly food but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...and TOM has almost left the building.
    This morning spent quite a bit of time going thru email at work and deleting most everything - only 13 messages in my in box is unreal! Also took down some of the pictures in my office and took them to my car. Going to an interviewing seminar Thurs and taking vacation on Friday. That leaves me with 5 more work days next week before my RIF. Kinda "teary" today and taking deep breathes - hence the goal of not going over the edge. Gonna be a hard week next week. No idea what I'll do next - and luckily I won't absolutely HAVE to find a new job right away, but going to take some time to de-stress a bit.

R1 (40 day) p2, lost 24 pounds, 21 inches!! avg loss .55 per day
    R2 (38 day) p2, lost 21.6 pounds, 13.5 inches! avg loss .56 per day
    R3 (31 day) p2, lost 18.8 pounds, 8.5 inches! avg loss .61 per day
    R4 lost 26.3
    5'2" medium frame

R/P/M
    HHCG
    A quick {{HUG}} to everyone who needs it! Jeez! Gains, stalls, illnesses, burns, and thievery!! : (
    Jeepy aka Deni

57 yrs old / 5'4"
    Jan 2011 - 156 lbs
    Feb 2014 - 140 lbs

R/P/M
    P3/hhcg drops
    BARBARAS-that's a good drop for 3 days. Hope it keeps coming off. How much longer are you in P2?

BETH-so sorry to hear about your purse. The girls you were with didn't see anything? That totally sucks. Hope you get everything back on track.

AFM I'm doing a steak day today. Had a terrible nights sleep last night, the GB was not into sleeping that for sure. Woke up with a stiff neck and a headache and not much sleep!! Tomorrow I will try and do a greek day and Friday will be my chicken day. I have had some success with the "3" correction days in a row. I hope I can find the Fage greek here in town, a new grocery store has opened up and I see in the circular that they carry Fage. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has an awesome day.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wV4Jr1t/]

TINA

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hHCG
    Dave ~ WOOT on the loss! Keep going!

Leslie ~ Woot for being down. You will be there in no time - especially with resuming your jogging!

Crusie ~ Yep, Jeff (jp -something) and Dave (Cherokee) are our two men on here.Isn't it funny the little things we aren't accustomed to eating that we think are cheats and then realize they are NOT! LOL

Carolina ~ Aww dang! Sorry you are up today but you are still within weight of LPW. You are doing great. Try not to stress too much. If you don't reach below 200 in P3, you will definitely do it quickly in R2!

Mereleu ~ Damn that lb! Why does it have to play mind games like that! You'll get to 150!
    [QUOTE=MereLeu;557388]Hey all!

Itsy ~ Your breakfast sounds so good and YAY for being down!

New Life ~ Down is down as Beth always says! Take it an run. I have that issue with FFF days, never a great loss. Have a great time at your retreat and good luck maintaining!

Laurel ~ WOOT WOOT! You are getting so close to the 130's! Positive thoughts...IT WILL STICK and you'll be down again tomorrow! Almost to the end of this round...keep going! You can do this!

Barbara ~ Thank you. I know, right!? I just am amazed and that one woman that I know of was married and was by far the most suggestive with the guy! Beth did say that the Gobble Gobble chat was good.

WOOHOO! 4.8 lbs in 3 days is so awesome! Maybe I'll go back to P2 for a week or 2 and lose the extra from my trip!

donmarhos ~ Yay for the 1lb loss but BOO for not good sleep! Hoping tonight you sleep well!

Just4me ~ Oh I love dark chocolate! Yay for being stable! Hope your day gets better!

tmp ~ Ughhh..sorry you had a sleepless night as well. Maybe a nap is in order for today?! Hope you find the FFF!

Benita; H: 5'5"-Med/Ath Build

Target Wt: 132-135 lbs

P2
    R1 - Pre Load: 173 lbs.
    Post Load: 174.4 lbs.
    Total lost R1: 22# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    R2- Preload: 150
    Post Load: 153.4
    Total lost R2: 17.9# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    LDW R2: 136.3

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hHCG
    AFM ~ I'm down .2 this morning even after having the entire gyro salad! It was sooo good! Figuring if I can't lose the last few lbs and get back down to at least LDW I will do a very, very short 1-2 week round (I know, I know, it's not recommended, but I'm a bit rogue now) and see if I can get the lbs off that way. Or, perhaps I should just follow suit of some others and JUST EAT CLEAN for a week. What's the fun in that though?!

Hope you all have a happy HUMP day!

Benita; H: 5'5"-Med/Ath Build

Target Wt: 132-135 lbs

P2
    R1 - Pre Load: 173 lbs.
    Post Load: 174.4 lbs.
    Total lost R1: 22# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    R2- Preload: 150
    Post Load: 153.4
    Total lost R2: 17.9# (46 days - incl. load wt.)
    LDW R2: 136.3

Quote Originally Posted by Blamp View Post
    AFM ~ I'm down .2 this morning even after having the entire gyro salad! It was sooo good! Figuring if I can't lose the last few lbs and get back down to at least LDW I will do a very, very short 1-2 week round (I know, I know, it's not recommended, but I'm a bit rogue now) and see if I can get the lbs off that way. Or, perhaps I should just follow suit of some others and JUST EAT CLEAN for a week. What's the fun in that though?!

Hope you all have a happy HUMP day!
    I dont think that a rogue round will do any harm !!! but eating clean should do it but I agree there is no fun in that. I thought I should be able to lose weight on P4 by eating clean well I can keep stable but never go into VFT because it was no fun hahaha I think I see differently now that I am in P2 !!! Just eat a smaller portion !! you dont want to be in P2 its horrible LOLOL

I am down another pound today and its VFT too!!! so my cheat was basically a high protien day (added cookies haha) which I will do again if I have a stupid stall off !! as I am doing well and my head is in a good place right now ! I will be in the 120's soon !!!!

AFM - Down another pound. 4.8 in three days! Gotta love P2! Wow this thread is busy. I think I have a routine down. I post in the am, sort of check back in a little during the day/evening, but really catch up again the next am. Takes me at least an hour to read and respond. Glad I'm retired. Don't know how you guys that work all day keep up. Happy Wednesday all.[/QUOTE]

Barbara I cant keep up with this thread I wish I could and I stay home full time LOL Glad to here about your 4.8lbs (basically 5) in three days !!! You must be in a good place right now !! I am in a good place Wallsie keeps me in check makes sure I keep my head in the game !! Im back into VFT after my high protien cheat (pluss cookies) which is making me very happy !!! Looking for 120's soon !! Keep up the great work Barbara!!!! and If i dont see you post its because I really cant keep up with this thread LOL but I do try to keep reading and seeing how all are doing but its very hard !!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Good morning everyone. I'm -.2 today. That darn beef!

P2R1: 28 lbs released
    LDW: 213.4
    *I did 60 full days of P2!

Round 2 Weight: 214.1
    P2R2: 11/31

http://emilysfrugaltipsforclarkcounty.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emilys...25346900832160