Popular Pages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **The "I will not give into my _____ craving" Thread.**

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    The only thing I ever seem to crave is Reeses Peanut Butter cups... CRAZY!!!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Rx injects- waiting for hcg
    Blog Entries
    I only crave meat.. any meat, and chocolate on this diet. I only eat chocolate while pms'ing so it's strange I want it everyday. Good thing about craving meat is that I will have a little extra sometimes, not sausage, but grilled chicken or a little egg. Stay strong everyone!!
    Kristina, 41 yrs, 5'8"

Starting weight- 234.5
    Lowest -158
    Maintenance for 1 year- 164
    Current- 168

Sep 15 '10 R1/53dayP2/hhcg- 35.1 lbs lost
    Jan 20 '11 R2/55dayP2/hhcg-7.3 load gain, 33.6 lbs lost
    Apr 20 '11 R3/38dayP2/rx injects- 8 lbs load/pms gain, 17 lbs lost..bah! Break time
    Jun 04 '11 R3/28dayP2/rx injects- no load 6 lbs lost/ one size

R/P/M
    Maintenance, HHCG pellets
    Blog Entries

Smile

Ahhh...so I really am not alone! Thanks for jumping in here, everyone. This is hard, but it is so worth it. Let's keep our eyes focused on the goal today (imagine "Eye of the Tiger" playing right now...LOL.) When the cravings hit, I'm going to immediately envision myself this summer...I can either give into the cravings and be the same as I have been the last SEVERAL summers---pudgy, uncomfortable, hot because I'm covering up my body with long pants, afraid to wear tank tops or swimsuits.

OR, I can choose to stick to protocol for only a few short weeks, and look tons better, feel more comfortable in my skin, and slide into a pretty sundress or even SHORTS without being super self-conscious.

We can do this!!! And, we can just keeping coming here to post when we have some crazy craving. I always feel good and confident in the mornings and then it gets harder as the day goes on.....but this is helping me.
    Last edited by Tate; February 22nd, 2011 at 05:00 AM.

I am on my 13th day of P2 - I have lost 12 lbs but I really want some CREAM CHEESE :-) I just keep trying to remind myself that I will be able to have it soon and it is not the end of the world. I also love coffee and I struggle because I cannot have cream in my coffee which I really need!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMac View Post
    I am on my 13th day of P2 - I have lost 12 lbs but I really want some CREAM CHEESE :-) I just keep trying to remind myself that I will be able to have it soon and it is not the end of the world. I also love coffee and I struggle because I cannot have cream in my coffee which I really need!
    Welcome, JLMac---I'm on P2, Day 13, too! I hear ya on the cream cheese. Have you tried your protocol-allowed 1T. of milk in your coffee. It's not cream, but it might help a little. How's has this been going for you? Are you going 23 days or longer?

Pretty much ANYTHING I'm not supposed to have during this phase I WANT. I know it is mental so I will not give in.
    Gwen

R/P/M
    R2P2hHCG pellets
    Im with tex! My 5 yr old is sitting here eating corn chips and they smell sooooo goooood.................... (I havent cheated once yet and its day 8 and have only lost 5 lbs!) Im still plugging away tho! Two weeks left and im looking forward to cheese and nuts!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    One word today: Nutella. Not a smart purchase. The kids love it with their apples, and now it is there. In the cupboard. Being yummy and chocolately. Boooo to the Nutella!

And, ah yes, Miss Shell--the cheese and nuts sound divine. My husband is actually doing Atkins starting yesterday, and his food is sounding mighty tasty to me right now, but I figure I can have most of it starting Phase 3, so I'll just hold on!

R/P/M
    R1VLCD7 Homeopathic HCG
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAN776 View Post
    The only thing I ever seem to crave is Reeses Peanut Butter cups... CRAZY!!!
    I can completely agree with you! I was going with the seasons and the reeses Peanut butter cups, Christmas trees for Christmas, hearts for valentines day.. How are you doing it? Because I serioulsy need some supoprt!

This thread is great, none of my friends understand how hard it is to resist temptation.
    R1VLCD9

R/P/M
    R1 / P2 / hHCG
    OMG i've been craving sooooo many things! I'm on P2 Day 33 and i think about pizza, chocolate croissants, burgers, anything really! I'd love a chocolate croissant, that would make me happy until P3!!
    Mazz

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAvl7nu/]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast