Popular Pages

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers Loving Life! August 2012

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG

Cool Lovely Losers Loving Life! August 2012

Hello all...Christy and I have been starting new threads every month to prevent people from having to sort through hundreds of posts. Each new thread is called Lovely Losers...something or other if you want to check old posts.

We are all in different phases of Hcg and life!

We welcome everybody, men and women and we are here to support each other...WELCOME ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be patient for a couple of days while people "jump ship" , since we are 2 days shy of August.

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1

R/P/M
    R7-P4/week4/hhcg
    Helloooooo Lovelies (and any handsome hunks that would like to join us - you are always welcome)

Thanks so much for starting the August thread, Bobbie - as usual, you are THE BEST!!

Again - my apologies for being sooooooo absent, but I have a GREAT excuse - with the office hours I'm putting in, by the time I get home the LAST thing I want to do (or have time for) is get on a computer. That doesn't mean I'm not missing you all!

Denise - congrats on your skin procedure. I'm wanting to do something like that next year (I have serious under-the-chin wobble/gobble that makes me look MUCH older) but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to lose my last 30 pounds before I start that. I feel sure if I have the procedure (which ain't cheap!!), and THEN lose another 30 pounds, I'll have more wobble/gobble. I'll be 55 next year, so I must make this year my LAST year to lose a significant amount of weight. Must wrap my head around that & get determined to do as long of a P2 as I need to get myself to 170 (where I will be a size 8, and can live with that forever).

Nothing new to report for me - just work, work, work. And then I work. I am trying to sleep as much as I can this week, since my sleep will be VERY interrupted and minor during the trip. No weight loss, but no weight gain either. Hoping that means that all this Primal eating (since mid June) is finally starting to switch my body from the "Dark Side" to a big-ass, fat-burning machine. Well, I can hope that is what it means. The only thing close to a carb it is getting is an occasional sweet potato.

Countdown is T-minus 6 days until I leave for Vegas for nearly 2 weeks.

XOXOXO to my Lovelies!
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Wow Christy, I can't believe there are only 6 days left till your departure...summer is flying by! It looks like you really are a primal babe...Keep up the great work and keep accumulating some sleep credit in your bank LOL.

So I guess I am "suffering" from chlorine toxicity, which caused my eye problem...didn't want to wear goggles but I may not have a choice...yey...I am definitely not quitting aquafit, because I love it!

Anyway, the vision is off so I'll catcha all later!

xo

R/P/M
    R7-P4/week4/hhcg
    You take care of your eyes, GIRL!!! You only have two!!

(Unless you've been holding out on us about who you REALLY are?)

Back to the spreadsheets, dozens of "to-do" lists, finalizing presentation scripts, and diagrams of it all . . . and a big ass packing list.

XOXO
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

Hi .... I'm new to this ...I started a few day's ago and cheated tonight . My book says have 6 apples tomorrow or a steak for dinner with tomato and nothing else . Does this reall y work to get back on track ?
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

R/P/M
    r1/p2/patches
    Hello I'm new to this thread, Figured I'd jump in.
    I'm on VLCD7 gained .6 today so no real happy, not sure if its the broth I had in my chicken soup or the Coco crack I had too much of- Donnt normal eat it but I was waiting on my soup to cool anf there was some staring me down-
    Sooo NO more of that.
    Been lossing pretty well thou 9lb (3 from loading)

Ive done the protocall before (shots, then pellets)
    Happy losing all

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Welcome summering and 3rdtimer!

summering: steak days are not for p2 see: Steak Day in P2, P3 or P4?

As for apple days they work for many, but are more a psychological boost, since your body will end up flushing that cheat any way in a few days. I did a couple and appreciated the diuretic effect of it. You see the cheat drop off faster I thought I would be hungry but wasn't.

Congrats 3rd, it looks like you are doing well! I have never tried cocoa crack...some have losses with it but others gain...I'm afraid I would be in the latter category

I had a burger and fries last night...boy were they good and I lost 2 lbs! The funny thing is, before hcg if I ate that very occasionally at certain restos, I would lose...at others I would gain. The chip wagon-type fries for some reason seem better for losses...

I had gained from sugar again and this meal seemed to bring me back down...weird...not something I recommend though

I am working out hard and want to try to get back down to my ldw before trying hcg again, but the extra 5 lbs won't budge no matter what...maybe it really is muscle weight...of course last night's b & f didn't help

A great day and happy losses/stability to all!

Down the 5lbs I gained from my loading days .It was recommended that I not do the apple day so I will continue on and stay away from temptation .
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Samm and I am new to this - today is VLCD 3 and so far so good

Today, however, I am feeling exhausted and fuzzy headed (?) - is this normal?? I lost 3lbs yesterday and another 1lb today - I am officially in the 160's which I am ecstatic about but I just feel crappy

Any advice??

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    Hi everyone My name is Melanie I am in R2P2D30 going 45 days HHCG ..

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast