Popular Pages

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers Loving Life! August 2012

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Good for you Mel, that is a great start!

Welcome Levi and nayla...I can't help you unfortunately, since in Canada it is super "slim pickin's". I stocked up, but my r2 was a dud, so I am not even sure mine are any good.

Christy is from your neck of the woods Levi and is due back soon, maybe she can direct you.

I know some people get them through their mds or naturopaths.

Have you checked the forum search on the top right corner of the web page lately? There must be a current thread on the issue, since many people are asking the same question in the chats.

Maybe one of the other girls can answer your questions in the morning.

Good luck and good night!
    Last edited by Bobbi; August 19th, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1

R/P/M
    r1/p2/patches
    Morning yall. Stall broke sort of. lost 2.4 on Sat been same since. Its fine though. I'm mental done at this point, and 20lbs is a solid round.
    Havent decide wether to stop HCG tues or wed, Guess I'll see what/if I lose tomorrow. I am happy though that my shirts/pants are fitting waaay better. That alone makes me happy.

Bobbi- I feel ya with the Vodka- I'm a bourbon drinker but vokda does me better. Hope its all flushed out by now and your doing well.

Mel- YUMMMM PB and eggs, it will be awhile before I try PB. And I had a macadamian nut (2 actually) this weekend and I'm in LOVE..Which equals Dangerous.. I'm gonna go at the nuts/dairy/eggs super slow.

Fish- Its "honey mustard" Mustard, lil chicken broth, mrs. Dash, lil stevia, and garlic powder. I usually make it with Mayo or EVOO when I'm not on HCG. Stopped using the store bought stuff a long time ago- WAY TO MUCH sugar. U can make it thin(dressing) or thick (dip).
    Welcome new folks/lurkers -Levi- Leo, and Nayla- and anyone else I missed
    Wonder how Christy is doing, hopefully she checks in soon.

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    Woke up this morning No loss holding at 139... TOM came for a visit this morning R2P3D4 I have added eggs a spoon of peanut butter and cheese this morning. I dont think i will add anything else until TOM is gone ! Hope everyone is doing good!

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Good job 3rd and mel!

I gained 7, count them SEVEN lbs this weekend...I suspect the sodium in the caesars was the culprit...either that or vodka does me in too...

I had gained about 4 lbs on Sat and 3 on Sunday...luckily, it is back down this a.m. It takes longer to flush it out than to pack it on...

I am supposed to meet with friends next weekend, and I have already told them that I will not be drinking...twice this week almost killed me LOL. I am getting to old for this. When you don't drink much, any amount is excessive...

Well I plan to keep drinking water...that is all I want anyway... no coffee or tea. I have some old NS boxed food and I have started clearing it out. I figured I paid for it, I may as well eat it. It helped bring me back down. I think for me, it is good to change things up a bit.

I don't want to start another round till I am closer to LDW, due to loading, so I will wait.

I started working out again yesterday...haven't done much of anything in the last 2 weeks, except physical work around the house. I was soooooo fatigued afterwards. You really have to keep up with it. Usually it feels good...I hope I am not coming down with anything...my resistance is probably low due to my emotional state and disrupted sleeping and eating.

Just to let you know, I didn't wear the amber glasses properly last night...I had a lot of reading to do, and I found them to be a hindrance...well guess what? I kept waking up, despite my fatigue...so I think it is safe to say that for me they work!

Have a great day lovelies with happy losses/stabilization.

Senior Member Angella Hutcheson's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/hHCG from my DIYHCG stash I bought in December 2011.
    Hello. My name is Angella. I have done three rounds so far, but third round was not so great...and I didn't maintain very well. I am st 209.7 this morning when my last drops weight was 204. Anyway, I have steered clear for a while because I started having some pretty severe hair loss and I can't handle that at all! My salon stylist says that she sees growth coming back in but it is sooooo thin! I cut it short, to just below my ears and I have been using Toppik for the part line so that it isn't as noticeable....but still irritating! I finally started researching how to handle it today though and I have decided to start taking Biotin, MSM, Saw Palmetto, and Triple Omega to see if that will help better....but I am antsy to start another round because I still have so far to go and I can't seem to lose very well without the HCG....even trying to stick to Atkins which used to work for me has not been the most successful lately, hence the almost 6 lbs gain....I react very badly to carbs and it is rediculous! Anyway, I have several bottles left of my DIYHCG Homeopathic bottles that I ordered in December when they called me to let me know that they could sell their existing stock but after that ran out, there would be no more because of the FDA. I should have enough to get me through the rest of my journey.

Do you have any tips on supplements other then what I listed above to help with hair loss? That was literally the only side effect I have had with doing this diet!

Starting weight: 275
    End of Round 1: 255
    End of Round 2: 230
    Lost 5 lbs with Atkins during long P4.
    End of Round 3: 204
    Ultimate Goal: Between 135-150

Starting Round 4 on 8/21/12 with a weight of 209.7.
    Ended Loading (3 days because of not good loading) at 212.2.

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Darn power hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I go again...

Welcome aboard Angella and congrats on the 71 lb weight loss!!!

I believe we were on another thread together...April loaders maybe?

Our dear friend Christy will be back soon and she knows much more about hair loss than I, if you can hold on.

Happy journey and losses!

Senior Member Angella Hutcheson's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/hHCG from my DIYHCG stash I bought in December 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    Darn power hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I go again...

Welcome aboard Angella and congrats on the 71 lb weight loss!!!

I believe we were on another thread together...April loaders maybe?

Our dear friend Christy will be back soon and she knows much more about hair loss than I, if you can hold on.

Happy journey and losses!

Yes, it was the April one. I got the biotin and Triple Omega today but disnt get the Saw Palmetto as the bottle says it is for men oly and not to be used by women. I am happy because I went ahead and took the Biotin and Triple and didn't throw it up! The first Hair and Nails supplement I took would make me throw up immediately everytime I tried it, with or without food. Yay! There is hope for me yet!

Starting weight: 275
    End of Round 1: 255
    End of Round 2: 230
    Lost 5 lbs with Atkins during long P4.
    End of Round 3: 204
    Ultimate Goal: Between 135-150

Starting Round 4 on 8/21/12 with a weight of 209.7.
    Ended Loading (3 days because of not good loading) at 212.2.

Hi All,
    I am just starting my round, vlcd#1 and I am very very tired and I need energy! I have 3 little boys to keep up with.. I take a B12 supplement but I still feel tired... any thoughts?

R/P/M
    R2P2
    Quote Originally Posted by nayla View Post
    Question to anyone who could answer: Where are you getting your HCG now-a-days?
    nayla - "Official HCG Diet Plan" - I am doing HHCG, just finished my P2 at 31# down, with no hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by melaniet View Post
    Hey all im on R2P3D3 and have added eggs I had a spoon of peanut butter today. Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck to all !!!!
    melaniet - I can tell how happy you are I am R1P3D1 and am happier also. Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdtimer View Post
    Morning yall. Stall broke sort of. lost 2.4 on Sat been same since. Its fine though. I'm mental done at this point, and 20lbs is a solid round.

Fish- Its "honey mustard" Mustard, lil chicken broth, mrs. Dash, lil stevia, and garlic powder. I usually make it with Mayo or EVOO when I'm not on HCG. Stopped using the store bought stuff a long time ago- WAY TO MUCH sugar. U can make it thin(dressing) or thick (dip).
    3rdtimer - Congrats on breaking your stall. Thank you for the Honey Mustard recipe, I love Honey Mustard. I am having problems finding Mayo without sugar in it. It's amazing that there is sugar or lots of those xxxose something in most everything. No wonder, my body is so bloated, I didn't realize how bad, even supposedly "healthy" stuff is made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    I gained 7, count them SEVEN lbs this weekend...I suspect the sodium in the caesars was the culprit...either that or vodka does me in too...
    I started working out again yesterday...haven't done much of anything in the last 2 weeks, except physical work around the house. I was soooooo fatigued afterwards. You really have to keep up with it. Usually it feels good...I hope I am not coming down with anything...my resistance is probably low due to my emotional state and disrupted sleeping and eating.
    Just to let you know, I didn't wear the amber glasses properly last night...I had a lot of reading to do, and I found them to be a hindrance...well guess what? I kept waking up, despite my fatigue...so I think it is safe to say that for me they work!
    Have a great day lovelies with happy losses/stabilization.
    Bobbi - Oh my gosh! You have had such an emotional roller coaster this past few weeks, I hope things settle down for you. I had a weekend on P2, where I gained 3.5# in a day and a half, and it took 5 days to start releasing again. I accepted it as a lesson learned, and know what I had that my body definitely didn't like. Caesar salad has been on my no thank you list for years. A Caesar salad can range from 100 to 1200 or more calories, depending on the ingredients. I bet you are right about the sodium, there's a lot of that too. Hang in there, drink lots of water and jump back on the train with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Angella Hutcheson View Post
    Hello. My name is Angella. I have done three rounds so far, but third round was not so great...and I didn't maintain very well. I am st 209.7 this morning when my last drops weight was 204. Anyway, I have steered clear for a while because I started having some pretty severe hair loss and I can't handle that at all! My salon stylist says that she sees growth coming back in but it is sooooo thin! I cut it short, to just below my ears and I have been using Toppik for the part line so that it isn't as noticeable....but still irritating! I finally started researching how to handle it today though and I have decided to start taking Biotin, MSM, Saw Palmetto, and Triple Omega to see if that will help better....but I am antsy to start another round because I still have so far to go and I can't seem to lose very well without the HCG....even trying to stick to Atkins which used to work for me has not been the most successful lately, hence the almost 6 lbs gain....I react very badly to carbs and it is rediculous! Anyway, I have several bottles left of my DIYHCG Homeopathic bottles that I ordered in December when they called me to let me know that they could sell their existing stock but after that ran out, there would be no more because of the FDA. I should have enough to get me through the rest of my journey.

Do you have any tips on supplements other then what I listed above to help with hair loss? That was literally the only side effect I have had with doing this diet!
    Angela - Welcome. Sorry to hear about the hair loss. There are others on the forum who have had this issue, but they've also said they have gotten better after HCG. Hopefully, the supplements will help.

Quote Originally Posted by FaithJ View Post
    Hi All,
    I am just starting my round, vlcd#1 and I am very very tired and I need energy! I have 3 little boys to keep up with.. I take a B12 supplement but I still feel tired... any thoughts?
    Faith - Welcome, not sure why you would be so tired on vlcd#1, P2D1, did you do lots of fat loading in P1? Everything should stabilize in the next few days. If you have quality/real HCG, you shouldn't feel hungry or tired very soon. As you release the weight, you will find that you have more energy and feel great. Here's to hoping it gets better fast!

Goal - Target (T) 13%, -36.5, 249.5, Minimum (M) 257.5, Outrageous (O) 236.5
    R1P2 7/5/12 307.5, LDW 276.5, R2P2 10/7/12 286.5 loaded -21
    10/7 P2D1 286.5 loaded -21.0
    10/14 D8 276.0, -0.5, -10.5, -31.5 virgin territory !!!!
    10/20 D14 272.5, -3.5, -14.0, -35.0
    10/21 D15 273.0, +0.5
    10/22 D16 272.8, -0.2

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    Can i take biotin in P3? I had some hair loss problems too

fishwmn... P3 makes me happy LOL That pest TOM is here now.. so I hope i dont have a gain good luck to you !
    Last edited by melaniet; August 20th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.