Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mean people...

Blog Entries

Angry Mean people...

I have experienced such rude, mean people who think that homeopathic hcg is a big scam and doesn't work. Even when I tell them that I lost 18 lbs in 23 days, they sqy it was only from being on the 500 cal diet. And when I tell them I had no hunger they say it was all in my head! They also say I only lost muscle and will gain it right back, but I can see where I lost fat (not muscle) and I stabilized in P3 at 1 lb over my ldw! Still, despite all of that, they say what I used was no good?!?
    I now started "pure" hcg from that site, but since they know I used homeopathic hcg in round one, they won't answer any of my questions and they delete all of my posts! Hmph! Frustrating!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    that's terrible, Ivy! Especially in a place that is supposed to be for support.

I'm living proof as are many others here.. that homeopathic hcg can have the same results as rx hcg with the same fat lost and stabilization.

Definitely no judging in this forum... it's not tolerated.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Ignore them. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You are losing weight for yourself not them. So hold your head up high and look HOT in your bathing suit next summer.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i'm with colleen- who cares what they think? all i care about is what size my butt is fitting into....
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx hCG
    Yes, I agree. What is that saying? Success is the best revenge. ;-)

I have a personal trainer and she was giving me a hard time about using hCG - saying it's dangerous, etc. I just calmly listened to what she said ... but didn't let her change my mind about my decision. I have a feeling when she sees my results firsthand - and sees that I'm not unhealthy in any way that she'll ask me some more about it. So, until then, I'll let my shrinking waistline do all the talking.
    [COLOR="blue"]Starting 3/10/14: 187.2
    VLCD1: 187.2
    VLCD2: 184.8 (-2.6)
    VLCD3: 183.6 (-1.2)
    Total Loss: 3.8 lbs.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone! I feel much better already! I was at the point where I was like, "okay, yes you're telling me that there is NO hCG in the homeopathic drops -- okay, I got that loud and clear, but the fact remains, it still worked, regardless! Doesn't that matter?" Gee whiz. I will stick with this site. Everyone here is extremely nice and very supportive. Everyone was great when I was going crazy trying to stabilize in P3 (and VERY helpful). Thanks to your advice, I did stabilize and locked in right at 1 lb over ldw and stayed there for the last 1.5 weeks of P3. I just did two days of loading on round two (I ate sooo much yesterday) so I am afraid to weigh in this morning.
    This round I am using pure hCG so I will see if there is any difference with the results and side effects compared to homeopathic. Happy New Year!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You didn't take off a full six weeks between rounds like protocol calls for? Just want to be clear you know this because some of the homeopathic sites don't have the right protocol.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Blog Entries
    grammy, no I didn't! Everyone was telling me that, because I used homeopathic, I only needed to do 3 weeks of P3 and then could start another round. Hmmmmm.....I hope this doesn't mess it all up. It was actually the "pure" hCG people telling me this. Gee whiz. Well, my first round was only 23 days so hopefully this will be okay.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    if you only did 23 days the first time, you're fine. that time off will count as an interruption, then you can complete your initial round- although i'd recommend still doing 23 days. then take 6 wks off after that.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HhCG
    Ivy67, I'm relatively new here. I am grateful for the support and kindness I've found in this forum. I have to confess that even 6 months ago I might have been one of those naysayers giving you a hard time about the HCG protocol. I wouldn't do it today though. It is sheer ignorance and insufficient information that may be at the root of that. I was trained in conventional health care. I took further college level nutrition courses, such as a nutritionist (not a dietician) would take for certification. I felt I was pretty well educated in health care. Well, first of all...conventional medicine no longer has a very high priority in my view. I worked many years in that discipline, and now see that for me, it didn't work. It's a broken system. I am getting quite a new education in the past 10 years or so, from personal experiences that conventional medicine unsuccessfully managed. The nutritionist education, while just the tip of the iceberg, was beneficial. I just have had a lot of difficulties breaking away from what society deems "normal".

So, be solid in your commitment to doing what you know is good for YOU. Don't let anyone, no matter how well versed they think they are, derail your effort to be healthy and well.
    Diane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast