Popular Pages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mean people...

Shopping my closet again! susanbaz's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2/P4-SubQ Hucog, then Corion (liked hucog better)
    Blog Entries
    ivy, you have to decide what works for you. You already have evidence this diet works for you. It may not work for everyone, but you know what works for you.

Generally when people are adamant about something (like what you've experienced) they have a self-interest in what they're saying...not your interest or even a neutral interest in learning what the h#@l they're criticizing.

Conventional medicine has given us diet drugs that cause strokes, heart attacks, or don't work. Insurance will cover lap band surgery but not hcg. Diet and exercise works to varying degrees.

I had a friend tell me "you can't survive on 500 calories!!" when I told her I was starting this diet. She didn't want to listen. BUT, she had just had plastic surgery on her eyes and face...with complications!

Follow your gut (no pun intended).

And by the way, you have found the BEST source of information on this diet. The BEST.
    R1 PreLoad 117
    LIW 106.4
    P3 D21 104.4
    P4 104.2-106.6

R2
    @ LOSS OF 8 POUNDS
    LIW R1 = 106
    LIW R2 = 100.2
    Start P3 - 99.2
    Start P4 - 101.0

Blog Entries
    mgsondance-- oh good! Scared me a bit :-0. I am planning to do a 23 day cycle this time as well. Then I will definitely take 6 wks off before doing any more hCG. I am not even sure what my weight goal is but I will see where I am at after this round.
    daisyredhat-- good for you for getting educated! Yes, I followed that conventional medicine stuff myself until I started really researching things and became disturbed about how so many people are being told/taught things that are actually more harmful than good. I do know that natural remedies can work awesome. I did not know much about homeopathic hCG when I first became interested in the diet, but I decided to try the homeopathic version since it is so inexpensive. I was very impressed when I dropped 7 lbs the first 2 days--shocked actually! So I kept it up and it worked great. I had the same as everyone else-- a bit of a headache at first, some muscle weakness at one point, and a wierd rash that appeared the 2nd week. Even if the naysayers are right and there is no actual hCG in it, it still WORKS! That is all I know!

The pure drops that I am now doing have shown stronger side effects. More of a headache, very sore breasts, fatigue and dizziness (almost tipped over when I was vacuuming, heehee). It also brought on my period again, which I just finished less than 2 weeks ago...?!? Anyway, if nothing else, homeopathic works and has milder side effects (for me anyway). I will be anxious to see what the weight loss is like in comparison.

Thanks all!

Blog Entries
    susanbaz-- u are exactly right. And thanks! It is very frustrating how the FDA approves dangerous things but not things that really work! And the people on the other site, "hCG diet journey" must have given an oath that they will promote only "pure" hCG. They delete my posts as fast as I get them on there. Even when I innocently asked why their list of allowed foods included things not on Dr. Simeons list. If u look at their comments/questions area, u can scroll down and see many many blank spaces where posts were deleted. Sort of fascist- like! Hee!

Twenty years ago my son was given a Lyme disease nosode in homeopathic form...in other words it is made from the pathogen that causes Lymes but succussed down to the point that there was actually none of the original pathogen molecule left in the remedy after the successive dilutions were done . The result? His red painful swollen knees and painful elbows were completely cured and they never returned.
    Another story=-- I had a cat who frequently got feline urinary tract disease. I would always get an antibiotic and use the expensive food the vet recommended which made the cat gain a lot of weight. One bout of the cystitis was so bad that I called the vet for a 2nd stronger antibiotic .The problem was that I couldnt give it to the cat for another 24 hrs since I had just dosed him shortly before. He was pacing, meowing, and in pain. I remembered I had an unopened homeopathic cystitis remedy in my office and ran over to get it. After doing some research on the internet about homeopathic remedies for cats I found they were using the same alcohol based remedies that humans use. Well, I gave the cat a dropperful and about 10 minutes later he was asleep on the couch. I gave him another dose later on that nite and I never needed to give him the 2nd antibiotic. I also went back to the old food without a problem. A woman who runs a local feral cat rescue used it with success on few cats and a friend also had success with it on her cat who was so bad off with his cystitis that he had to be catheterized.
    So don't tell me homeopathy doesn't work!
    Dr Simeons wasn't done with his research before he died. He said there would be others who would carry the work farther in the future. That would be us, dear friends.
    Many of the most vocal critics of homeopathic HCG have youtube channels and are straying off protocol every which way and don't think that is a problem. I will end by saying that I have a friend that did the sublingual rx under a doctor's care and let me tell you she experienced a lot of hunger.
    I haven't experienced any. I have lost 12.2 lbs in about 14 days. My watch fits the same but my pants sure don't!!

So dont worry about what others may say. Just remember:

"GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS"

Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    Flower-- that is amazing! So very cool! I had never used anything homeopathic prior to the hCG, so I am glad to see that these are very viable options for so many things.
    I have learned so much from this site. The people on here are the best, and much more experienced than anything else I have checked out. I have a friend who is newly curious about the hCG protocol and I am just going to give her the link to this website. She is cautious and skeptical about all of it. This is the best place for her to get answers.

I too was sceptical about the homeopathic HCG working...I figured it would be the least dangerous thing to put in my body when compared to Rx grade stuff coming in from out of the country, or giving myself a shot every day with its risk of infection, and/or hitting something important. Where do you inject if you are going for some 40 some days....you cant inject the same area every day for that long....I find it interesting that there is not much communication about the needle sites to use, hygiene, etcetcetc. I haven't perused this particular forum for that info so it may be there.
    I tell people , " I have seen homeopathy work and I have also seen it not work, but in this instance the overwhelming evidence is that this product absolutely does."
    BTW my son had symptoms for about4 years before we tried the Lyme-D.

so:

"KEEP ON TRUCKIN'"
    Jerry Garcia

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was a little worried about injections, too... Wondering if my leg(s) would be terribly sore after so many days of those shots. And I did worry about infection, too. I remember when Anna Nicole Smith died-- she had a pretty bad infection going on from self administered shots (I think they said it had been B12 and HGH--not the same thing). But I always think of that...

I want to hear from people w/ lyme experience. I have concerns about weight staying off because of adrenal issues related to chronic lyme. Could you clarify what is Lyme D? Is it the homeopathic remedy for lyme? Maybe that topic should be private or on another part of the forum though.....
    Diane

Blog Entries
    Daisy -- I think Lyme's Disease is something that people contract from ticks. I don't know much about it though.

Lyme-D is a homeopathic remedy for Lymes disease(contracted from ticks) available thru Bio-Active nutritionals. I am not affiliated with them in any way. I do know though that they only sell to licensed health care providers. I think they are in Florida.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12