Popular Pages

Thread: A Phase 3 quick reference guide

A Phase 3 quick reference guide

Hi. started phase 3 with almost normal meals. i feel completely stuffed . 2 months ago i would have been snacking by now . Iím just 1 pound above my target weight, and i hope to beat that with exercise. Iím terrified that i will gain so Iím extra careful not to over eat or eat less proteins,
    I found this quick reference to the Phase 3 on the internet, and i think its a good simple overview of what we should and shouldnít do. Thought of sharing that with you , We all need to loose that extra evil fat, and look fabulous for Christmas and the new year.
    I cannot attach it on this cos it exceeds the limit. below is the link hope you will find this useful

http://hcgvictoria.files.wordpress.c...ence_guide.pdf

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG Drops
    Thank you for this. Off to print and save for my next round.
    Laugh every day, even if it is at yourself!

R/P/M
    In P4 after R1. Will be doing R2 soooon!
    Thanks for this ma! Took my last dose this morning, so, excited/nervous to get back to eating more food. I've also done my metabolic nutritional typing, so know what my body needs (I'm a protein type). I look forward to maintaining my 'new body', and on to my R2 (and hopefully final round) in the new year. Continued success, and thanks for the inspiration!
    Carpe Diem !

Thank you for this! Will be starting P3 12/5. Doing a 40 day P2. Thsi will indded be very helpful when i get there.

BTW-How long will you stay on P3??

Never mind, reading the link! thx

R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Thanks for the reference. You never can have to much information. Congratulations on your success and onto your goals. keep up the good work.
    R1 = 32 lbs. Injections
    R2 = 17 lbs. hhcg drops
    R3 = 21 lbs frequency patches
    R4 = 11 lbs frequency patches

R4 - Day 14

Read Pound and Inches Here

R/P/M
    R1, P3, hHcg

I need help!

I'm in P3...just starting it really...this is my 3rd day....I had been creeping up about .2 to .4 pounds a day....until yesterday....BAM....I'm suddenly up 4.6 POUNDS IN ONE DAY....I added Greek yogurt and mozarella....that's it folks! I am pretty sure there is no possible way I could have REALLY gained 4.6 pounds - so I'm open to suggestions if I should actually do a steak day today. I don't like the way this is going on P3 so far though...I want my hcg security blanket back!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhCG
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiediva View Post
    I'm in P3...just starting it really...this is my 3rd day....I had been creeping up about .2 to .4 pounds a day....until yesterday....BAM....I'm suddenly up 4.6 POUNDS IN ONE DAY....I added Greek yogurt and mozarella....that's it folks! I am pretty sure there is no possible way I could have REALLY gained 4.6 pounds - so I'm open to suggestions if I should actually do a steak day today. I don't like the way this is going on P3 so far though...I want my hcg security blanket back!
    I was feeling like this today.

accourding to Pounds and inches you should do a steak day immediately if you go more than 2 lbs above your LDW ... so Id do a steak day.

Round 1 Stats: 30 Days :: Starting weight 179.6 lbs:: -17.2 lbs and -21.1 inches, LDW= 162.4
    Round 2 Stats: 71 Days with a 2 week PI :: Starting weight 163.4 (after loading) :: -21lbs :: LDW 142.0
    Round 3 Stats: 28 days :: Starting weight 145lbs (after loading) ::-15lbs :: LDW 130.0
    Round 4 Starting weight 155.5lbs (after loading)
    VLC week 1 - 11.50lbs
    VLC week 2 - ????lbs

Yep I'd do a steak day immediately. Sounds like you have a serious dairy disagreement.
    Start 148.6
    30 days P2 136.6

-12 lbs & -18.75"