Popular Pages

Thread: planned interruption, how does it work?

R/P/M
    Round 2 Phase 2
    Blog Entries

planned interruption, how does it work?

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having happy losses!! I am in my first week of VLCD and initially I was going to continue my drops through the Christmas holiday, but some plans have changed, and now I am considering pausing for about 2-3 days for the holiday, and then picking back up. I've read how this is called a "planned interruption", but it seems like different people do it different ways. I don't want to stop completely and go into Phase 3, I want to pick right back up in Phase 2 after about a 2-3 day break for the holiday. Is that possible and if so, what is the best way to do it? I want to be prepared ahead of time so that I know how to arrange my days before and days after, which I think is part of how this works. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Jaimie

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    I just did a planned interruption - I don't know if it is "right" but this is how I did it.

I stopped my drops on Wednesday, ate VLCD for Wed and Thursday, then Friday started P3 eating - avoided all starches and sugars but ate as much protein, dairy, eggs, nuts, as I wanted. I also had wine. I drank a ton of water every day. I ate P3 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I started my drops again this morning and am back to VLCD eating.

I stayed below my LDW for this interruption.

I tried this once before but I did eat sugar and carbs and gained 6 pounds over a weekend - that is why I stayed strict to P3 this time.

Thanks,
    Lee-Ann

Day 1: 203
    day 2: 200.8
    day 3: 199.3
    day 4: 198.5
    day 5: 195.4
    day 6: 196.8 (????)

R/P/M
    Round 2 Phase 2
    Blog Entries
    thanks Leeann! good advice, seems like P3 would give me more variaty on that w/e rather than P2, any wiggle room will help some for a couple days.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    technically you should only do an interruption if you're going to be off for 4 days or more. you shouldn't take one before day 23 of your hcg.

avoided all starches and sugars but ate as much protein, dairy, eggs, nuts, as I wanted.
    in regards to this, i'd say to be very cautious- especially with eggs, dairy and nuts. i did an interruption this time, had NO sugar or starch (but a lot of p3 foods) and gained 10# in 4 and 1/2 days! it took me more than 2 wks to lose it again.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    mgsondance -- wow - that is really scary what you gained - I gained like that on my first one but it was because I ate sugar and carbs ... I felt very cautious this time and both times I had been on the drops for more than 23 days .... just goes to show how different everyone is.

Day 1: 203
    day 2: 200.8
    day 3: 199.3
    day 4: 198.5
    day 5: 195.4
    day 6: 196.8 (????)

R/P/M
    R1P2 Continues
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    technically you should only do an interruption if you're going to be off for 4 days or more. you shouldn't take one before day 23 of your hcg.

in regards to this, i'd say to be very cautious- especially with eggs, dairy and nuts. i did an interruption this time, had NO sugar or starch (but a lot of p3 foods) and gained 10# in 4 and 1/2 days! it took me more than 2 wks to lose it again.
    thank you for sharing this, I unfortunately had a planned interuption, I have been off my drops since May 23rd so about a week I am wanting to restart... today June 1st. I have gained back almost 10 lbs as well and I have been eating everything. I am planning on starting back on my drops today.
    VLCD1 starting weight 213.8 today 196.8
    VLC- Week 1 results - Minus 10.2 lbs
    VLC- Week 2 results - Minus 1 lb (my fault)
    VLC- Week 3 results - Minus 5.8 lbs

VLCD22
    VLCD23
    VLCD24
    VLCD25
    VLCD26
    VLCD27
    VLCD28

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Buy * Join * Host
    https://lindafisher.Scentsy.us