Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positive Pregnancy Test.... from HCG?

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 1, HCG Platinum/Dr. Simmeon's protocol

Question Positive Pregnancy Test.... from HCG?

I am on my 12th day of HCG Platinum's homeopathic drops... taking .25 ml 3x a day... I took a pregnancy test this morn and it was VERY positive/ VERY bold line... can the drops cause this kind of false negative? I was told the RX HCG can cause a very faint negative positive... can the homepathic drops cause a false positive too?

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    i wouldn't think so. as far as i know it doesn't turn a pregnancy test positive even when applied directly to the strip. sounds like a doctor's appointment is in order! congratulations!
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    From everything I've read, I wouldn't think it's possible to get a false positive from taking hHCG. Best bet is to hit up your doc for a blood test.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

does taking hcg increase your chances of getting pregnant? I heard it stimulates the eggs, so I wasn't sure. Can your eggs be stimulated if you are in post-menopause? The thought of getting pregnant at this point does not sound good!

Hmmm- I would really check with the DR for a blood test if you are in question.

R/P/M
    R1, P2, SL
    Hi, I am new here and am a nurse anesthestist...I would assume that you are pregnant! I am not quite certain the amount of hcg that would show up in a pg test by taking the oral drops but depending on your brand of test you need at least 25-50 or even 100 ug of the hcg to show up to be positive on a test strip...I doubt that much would be available taking the amounts we take for the diet. Sorry, not an exact answer but my guess with a strong line that you are pregnant. Congratulations!
    Height: 5'4"
    Start weight: 163#
    Goal weight: 128#

Start Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

hi, I dont know about the homeopathic HCG you are taking but I got mine from a friend who has had a hysterectomy (full) and its completely impossible for her to be pregnant ,however after a week on this HCG she did start producing positive pregnancy tests. she did a few to make sure it was not just one faulty positive

lis
    R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    Rx hcg...yes. If you wet a pregnancy test and put the Rx on it....it will give you a positive. Homeopathic...if you put it on a pregnancy test....negative. The solution is super super weak.
    I'm thinking you've got the real stuff being made by your own self truly. One way to check for sure is quit the hhcg....after 24 hours the hhcg is out of your system. Retest.
    Jeremiah 29:11 Blessings, Lisa

Am I pregnant whilst on the HcG drops

Hey there,

I've been on HcG drops for about 5 weeks now and getting great results until about 2 weeks ago. Last time I had my period was the 1st of Jan (easy date to remember!). Have been extra tired and just feeling off so thought perhaps it may be possible that I'm pregnant....

Took a urine test today and got a very strong line showing I'm pregnant. Am only on 0.25ml drops x 2 per day. Can it show a positive result when on the drops...

Not sure what to do now. Do I stop taking the drops and then do a repeat test in 24hrs? SHould I book in for a blood test?

Any ideas those who know more than I on it?

T

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txm2850 View Post
    Hey there,

I've been on HcG drops for about 5 weeks now and getting great results until about 2 weeks ago. Last time I had my period was the 1st of Jan (easy date to remember!). Have been extra tired and just feeling off so thought perhaps it may be possible that I'm pregnant....

Took a urine test today and got a very strong line showing I'm pregnant. Am only on 0.25ml drops x 2 per day. Can it show a positive result when on the drops...

Not sure what to do now. Do I stop taking the drops and then do a repeat test in 24hrs? SHould I book in for a blood test?

Any ideas those who know more than I on it?

T
    If you are on homeopathic drops, stop the drops and continue VLCD for 48 hours then move to Phase 3. If the drops are rx, stop the drops, continue VLCD for 72 hours then transition to Phase 3. I would wait to redo a home test until you have been for 4 or 5 days.

The fastest way to tell is going to be doing two blood tests to see if your hcg levels are rising. A dark positive with homeopathic drops.. I'm thinking congratulations are in order. If it's RX you are on then, we have heard of some false positives, but typically that is with those doing injections and even then the test usually shows faint and not dark.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast