Popular Pages

Thread: Is progesterone cream ok??

Is progesterone cream ok??

I am ready to start round 2 and wanting to add back the use of progesterone cream which i stopped on my last round.
    I thought since it was a cream that it would slow down my losses.
    I would like to know if there are any out there who have used the progesterone cream during the vlcd days.
    thanks
    flower

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG Drops
    I have intermittently. The only reason I used it intermittently is that I often forget, since I always feel so much better when I'm on hcg. Progesterone cream never affects my losses. I know that for overall health, and probably for hcg also, it's best to use the right kind of progesterone cream. This is what I have read and been told:
    Not all progesterone creams are alike. Make sure to get one that is natural, organic, bio-identical and not synthetic. Emerita is a very good one. Ann Louise Gittleman also has one called ProgestaKey. I don’t know much about it.
    Please keep in mind natural does not imply organic. Many of these creams have not only the main ingredients based on phytoestrogens, but also have the toxic xenohormones, parabens and mineral oil too. They are far from organic. So be aware and ask questions about your creams!
    Laugh every day, even if it is at yourself!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I have used my hormone creams on ALL my rounds. I wouldn't give them up.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

yay...thanks for your input!