Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staying on drops during your Period

Staying on drops during your Period

I'm currently on R1VLCD26 and I've lost a total of 15 lbs from 144 to 129 and I'm 5'3. I just started my period today and I'd really like to keep going till 40 days to reach my goal weight of 115-120. I was wondering what people experienced as far as weight loss and side effects of taking hcg drops during your period. I know you are supposed to stop the injections but that you can keep taking the drops...is this true? I read that some people stop taking the drops only on the heaviest days of the flow, some people stop completely taking hcg and resume when the cycle is over since weight loss stalls over the cycle anyways. Some people say keep taking it and the weight stall is simply due to extra water retention that resolves itself after the cycle is over....anyways...I'm not sure what to do. I want to keep going to 40 days but I also do not want my drops to be "wasted" if all efforts over the cycle are useless anyways. I know that you are supposed to stay on the 500 calorie diet during your period regardless of whether you are taking hcg or not.

Thanks for all your help!!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/Spray
    Blog Entries
    jooleeyah,

Just wanted to let you know that it's okay to stay on the drops during your period. I had mine early on in phase 2 and actually lost MORE weight that week than usual. I think I lost about 10 pounds! Of course everyone is different and it may not work out that well for you, but I really suggest staying on. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much Caitlin!! I will say on and let you know how it goes

~Julia

R/P/M
    R5/P2/Spray
    Blog Entries
    Julia,

Glad I could help! Let me know!!

Caitlin

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG drops
    Yep, it's fine to keep taking the drops. When I was on my period, there was 1 only day I gained and I think it was something like 1.4 pounds, but by 2 days later it was gone. By the end of my period I had lost...not as much as usual but still down. Everyone's body reacts differently, some people lose more and some people gain or lose less. Just don't worry about anything that happens during that time- I know a lot of people refuse to weigh themselves during it!

Wink

I stayed on the drops and today is the last day of my cycle (Day 4 of my cycle and Day 30 of VLCD). I lost 2.4 lbs over the past 4 days. That is consistent to where I had been when I wasn't on my cycle. I'm glad I stayed on!! I've got another 1/2 bottle so I think I can make it to 40 days and hopefully get to 120-125. Thanks for your advice, ladies!

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    I see others answered too- but yes you should continue on the hcg drops during TOM!
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, drops
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiseviolet View Post
    I see others answered too- but yes you should continue on the hcg drops during TOM!
    so the week before my period has always been hard for me. I crave all kinds of things..mainly high carb and sugar things! so This weekend was hard and i admit I did cheat. HOwever I also excersized to help balance it out..in my mind anyway. However it says I gained 3 lbs over the weekend. and I know I didn't cheat that much. I am almost ready for my period and I have like 5 days till end of my first cycle. Is this normal to be gaining this much?

Caitlin,

Just wondering what kind of drops you are taking? I'm on day 2 and I'm worried that mine aren't working since I've been very hungry.

I've lost 2.2 pounds though! Expecting my period soon and I'm hoping I'll continue to lose anyway...

Glad I found this post. My period began this morning and I was going to stop taking my drops. (I've gained 2 lbs and haven't cheated at all) - I will continue the drops and hopefully I will lose it all and more. Thanks. Oh - what about what they say about being overly hungry after your period if you do continue the drops - is it myth?

Thanks,

Karen